King's Landing (13)

Therefore, Wei Yanrui only needs to use Su Miaolian's cousin, the original body, to trick the little girl out. If something happens, the old-fashioned Su Miaolian will ask Su Miaolian to marry Wei Yanrui.

    From this point of view, Su Taifu loves to denounce others as acid scholars. He is actually one of the acid scholars, but he is even more harsh on the family's daughters, hoping that the girls in the family are excellent ladies in the eyes of the world.

    Taifu Su treats himself like a little granddaughter who is holding a pearl, so he is naturally more demanding for his grandchildren. Gu Lingchuan is not the Wei family and has no talent for ruling the country, but has the heart to aspire to the world. How can Su Taifu tolerate it?

    It was just from the memory of the original owner that he knew Su Taifu's stubbornness, that Gu Lingchuan began to beware of his grandfather. He had to carry Su Taifu on his cousin when sending military documents to his cousin.

    Since Gu Lingchuan had always been wary of his grandfather and was at a critical juncture when he was competing with Fu Cheng for the throne, why could he drink the tea prepared by his grandfather unsuspectingly?

    Naturally because he needs to delay time.

    Gu Lingchuan had to transfer the troops stationed at the border into the capital, which was a painstaking effort, and it took a few months to succeed.

    After Master Huitong talked with Gu Lingchuan Bingzhu night, he was persuaded by Gu Lingchuan to open the tunnel under Jin'an Temple and let the disguised merchants enter the army repaired by Jin'an Temple. The tunnel was hidden in the belly of Jin'an Temple, and then connected by The tunnel sent the army to various places in the capital, and without knowing it, completely surrounded the capital.

    The army dispersed, pretending to be Buddhist worshippers, refugees who were taken in by Jin'an Temple, farmers, caravans, and tourists. They entered Jin'an Temple from all directions. When no one noticed, they quietly disappeared.

    It took several months for the army to infiltrate, and Fang completely hid into the capital. Only after Gu Lingchuan gave an order, he surrounded Gyeonggi and turned the world around.

    The tunnel was dug by the monks in Jin'an Temple during the war to avoid the war. It was dug into the mountain. Later, more and more refugees were taken in in the temple. The refugees who escaped from the war dug the cave in the mountainside to hide. Over the years, the belly of the mountain was almost hollowed out, more than enough to accommodate a hundred thousand troops.

    The tunnel in Jin'an Temple was abandoned after Da'an in the world, and the tunnel entrance was also hidden. Only the masters of Jin'an Temple in the past knew the existence of the secret tunnel. Now Huitong uses the secret tunnel to assist Gu Lingchuan in stationing the army into the capital. .

    Master Huitong and Taifu Su are about the same age, and both are old men who have lived through three generations of kings.

    However, Master Huitong saw the Daqi Dynasty more thoroughly. Su Taifu, who was born the head of the family, only saw the glory of the family and the prosperity of the nobility, but Master Huitong saw the hidden gloom.

    As a dark guard, Master Huitong saw the decay of the royal family, and after becoming an abbot, he saw the helplessness of countless ordinary people who came to pray for God and worship Buddha. He and Su Taifu's thoughts were completely opposite.

    Master Huitong believes that Gu Lingchuan is the most suitable king of the Daqi Dynasty today.

    Gu Lingchuan is indeed a stunned young man who is not able to fight politics. He has ignored the complicated relationship between the Daqi family and the officials, but he has a firm belief and wants to reform the old. Now that the dynasty has collapsed, and the decayed Daqi dynasty is revealed from the bones, what is most needed is not a man who can stabilize the government, but a man who can subvert and rebuild everything with the force of destruction.