King's Landing (14)

"Uh, yes, you just remembered this, host."

    Hamlet was surprised. He thought that the host had already left life and death behind in order to save his world, so he didn't ask him about the mechanism of death. , Didn't you expect that it was just because the host didn't think of this at all, that he didn't ask?

    Hamlet can only popularize knowledge points to the host to prevent the host from overwhelming and overturning.

    "Host, the world you were born into, and the world you need to enter for missions are two-dimensional worlds. In theory, although you can travel between different worlds, you are still living entities of the same dimension as the natives in the world. , So, after you die in the mission world, you will really die."

    "The characteristics of the two-dimensional world are different. Some people in the world die without a soul and will disappear directly. After you enter that mission world, death means Was completely erased from the world of the two-dimensional, do you understand?"

    So let’s relax, host!

    "So that's the case." Gu Lingchuan suddenly realized: "So, after entering certain worlds, I can have a soul, such as in a spiritual world, and repairing this kind of world. Will my soul form be different?"

    "Yes Yes, the host. Today's author has a big brain hole. Only you can't think of it. No author can't write. Therefore, the two-dimensional world is very complicated. Even in a world with a soul, it is easy to have accidents-such as ghosts. Being swallowed by other souls, or wiped out by professionals such as Taoists, monks, and exorcists, in that state, even the soul will die. After death, it will also be completely wiped out. Do you understand the host? ?"

    Hamlet said seriously.

    "Well, I understand."

    Gu Lingchuan smiled: "It's really interesting. Those weird worlds are so fun. I don't know if there is a world of infinite reincarnation? If there is such a text, let's go in and play?"

    Hamlet’s attention was successfully deflected by the host: "Um, the text in the library is randomly selected. I will only locate the world based on readers' grievances. The world of infinite reincarnation you said, I will filter when I read grievances. Take a look and see if you can find that type of text. It's just that the world of infinite reincarnation is very complicated, so it's hard to find it."

    "Isn't that no fun?" Gu Lingchuan regretted.

    "Ah, host, what does it mean to play? That's dangerous, okay?" Hamlet thought back, it felt that his host didn't realize the seriousness of the problem, and said angrily.

    Gu Lingchuan smiled: "Didn’t you say that the power of aspiration can change the world. The power of aspiration is so magical, so as long as the power of aspiration is sufficient, the state of the soul will also change. A powerful soul limited by the world?"     "However, for the two-dimensional character to transcend the two-dimensional world and reach a higher dimension, so as not to be affected by the world you enter, it requires a huge amount of willingness to restore your world than the host There is so much desire required, it is difficult to achieve!" Hamlet felt that the host was really starting to float.     "As long as it is possible, you must have expectations. As a system, you must also have ambitions to make progress, right?" Gu Lingchuan taught Hamlet.     "Ambition? Huh? Does the system also have ambition?" Hamlet was slightly confused, as a system, as long as it runs in accordance with the program, what is the ambition?     Gu Lingchuan's continuing education system: "They are all products of the second dimension. You have to believe that as long as you dare to think and dare to do it, any idea will become a reality. After all, the world of the second dimension is full of miracles, isn't it?"     "...The host seems to say It makes sense. Well, then I have to think about my ambition." Hamlet really began to think about this question.     Gu Lingchuan didn’t know what the ambition of the system was, but it seemed that Hamlet was also very distressed. He was trying to find his ambition. He told the small system: “While looking for your ambition, remember to find me a world like infinite reincarnation. There is also a spiritual world."