The Game of Genius (17)

Gu Lingchuan bowed his head.

    After Xue Jin expressed his special possessive desire for Gu Lingchuan, the ring in Gu Lingchuan's hand completely changed from green to gold.

    On the golden ring, dark patterns loomed, looking mysterious and noble.

    Gu Lingchuan touched his chin, thinking about the future direction of development: "My little angel's business empire has not been completed yet, so we have to work harder."

    This task, because of the natural suppression of mental power, Gu Lingchuan can complete the task without obstacles. .

    The scum was taken away by a wave, Gu Xinyan's condition was improving, and Xue Niansheng was rescued.

    Therefore, when Xue Jin was captured for the first time, the mission was completed.

    It's just that the collection of willingness is a bit abrupt.

    Gu Lingchuan wanted to build a genetic tester to assist the police in handling the case and avoid future troubles to collect willingness. Unexpectedly, he only conquered Xue Jin and the ring became golden.

    This also proves from the side how capable Xue Jin can make trouble.

    Xue Jin woke up again, it was already two days later.

    He was transferred to a special ward.

    The monitoring system and nursing equipment in the ward were all specially prepared by Gu Lingchuan for Xue Jin. This time, it was guaranteed that Xue Jin would not be able to fly.

    Xue Wanyu and Fu Ya and his wife were waiting outside for Xue Jin to wake up.

    After Xue Jin woke up, Fu Ya's red eyes fell with tears again.

    Xue Wanyu sighed and looked at the expressionless or even a little impatient eldest son, and said as calmly as possible:

    "Son, your birth defect, in the final analysis, is our negligence. We haven't found... it's me and your mother. I didn’t realize your problem and didn’t help you in time to make you look like you are now."

    "It was our fault, so you should blame us. But Niansheng is innocent. You shouldn’t treat your brother. Start..."

    Xue Jin snorted.

    Seeing the appearance of the eldest son, Xue Wanyu had to accept the fact that his son was really helpless. He raised his hand, rubbed his fingers, and wanted to smoke irritably.

    Xue Wanyu slowed down and continued: "After Dr. Tan and the others evaluated you, they said that your condition is controllable. You can leave the nursing home temporarily if you take the medicine on time and wait for the hormone level to stabilize and the cerebral cortex activity to decrease. , Stay at home for a while."

    "Your mother and I... and Niansheng, we will wait for you to return home."

    Xue Jin

    sneered again: "Go home, don't let it go, it's boring." Xue Jin understood . , Even if he can leave the nursing home temporarily, but the time to be free will not be too long, at most two days, he will be forced back to the nursing home.