The Game of Genius (15)

"Inferior people are destined to be controlled by stronger people and can be treated as toys."

    "This is the sin of the weak."

    In the heat, Xue Jin bit Gu Lingchuan's chin and said softly.

    It was like persuading himself, and it was like telling Gu Lingchuan the cruelest rules in the world.

    "However, the most determined strength in the world is never hard, but a gentle, gentle heart, gentle love, and gentle touch, all giving the world special strength."

    Gu Lingchuan told Xue Jin with gestures. The rules he told himself were a fallacy.

    "The most powerful thing is to protect the weak, so that the weak are no longer weak. Only by doing this can we be called the strongest, right."

    Gu Lingchuan said.

    Xue Jin sneered. A stubborn genius never trusts others easily. He has always lived in his own world.

    Xue Jin raised his hand to grab Gu Lingchuan’s hard hair, raised his head, bit Gu Lingchuan’s ear, and said with a weeping voice: "I want me to agree with you, then, do what you say Strong."

    Gu Lingchuan chuckled, "Yes, my queen."

    This time, Gu Lingchuan treated Xue Jin very tenderly. Xue Jin's clingy kitten appearance is very attractive.

    Gu Lingchuan and Xue Jin stayed together all afternoon, and when Ms. Tan's phone came in, Gu Lingchuan happened to retreat.

    He took a hasty bath, put on his clothes, wiped Xue Jin clean and dressed him neatly, then held Xue Jin around his waist and watched Xue Jin's eyes that were so awkward: "You should go where you should go.

    " Huh."

    Xue Jin said in a nasal voice.

    "I'm so sleepy, let me sleep for a while."

    He leaned his head in Gu Lingchuan's arms and soon fell into a deep sleep.

    When Gu Lingchuan returned to the hotel with Xue Jin in his arms, Gu Xinyan was anxious. She ran over and said in a panic: "Dad!"

    "Dad is back, it's all right, Yanyan don't worry."

    Gu Lingchuan fell asleep. Xue Jin lay on the bed and said to Tan Li, "Well, the plan to draw the snake out of the cave caused a little accident."

    Tan Li looked at Xue Jin, and then at Gu Lingchuan, she couldn't figure out what kind of accident would happen. child.

    Ms. Tan thought, she really didn't understand the world of young people.

    Xue Jin never woke up. After Gu Lingchuan drank a glass of water, he slowly explained: "I'm afraid this kid will spoil him, so I will try to make it stronger."

    "I put some powder on my body and inhaled it for a while. , Will cause people to coma temporarily. Xue Jin has almost no empathy, and his nerves have been in a high level of excitement. After exhausting his energy, the medicine will work."