The slandered Xueshen (11)

In Gu Lingchuan's view, the original owner was a clever, well-behaved, and worry-free son, and his father had a filial son under the stick, which was more excessive than other parents. 

  This person actually vented all his grievances about life to the original owner in the name of educating his son. This was originally a scumbag behavior. 

  Gu Lingchuan didn't have any tolerance for scum, even if it was the father of the original owner, he didn't plan to accommodate. 

  The man who was pinched to the desk was blindfolded. How could he think that his son, who has been unable to beat him and scold him, would do this to him? 

  When he was used to domineering and blessing in front of the original owner, the original owner's father immediately became angry and cursed. 

  "Okay, you crippled man, like a woman, a man has learned to take evil ways and spread his legs to make money, right? You have been a dog who admires vanity and does not learn well. Yang Yang, you still learn to sell your ass for money. Are you ashamed? A man with open legs sells his ass? Unfortunately, I can't kill you as a dog. My ancestors of the Gu family have to get from the grave Climb out and strangle me!" The 

  man said, struggling to jump up and beat Gu Lingchuan. 

  When the boys and girls in a classroom heard this, their faces blushed. They looked at Gu Lingchuan and his son, pointing and laughing. 

  Gu Lingchuan was so angry that he buckled a shit bowl on his body. He dared to say anything in front of his classmates. This is really the father of the original owner, but he is not the original owner. I have never seen any big winds and waves. Afraid of this demon wind? So he pressed the man and punched him twice in his stomach. 

  Obstructed by the desk, no one saw what Gu Lingchuan did to his nominal father, but the man rolled his eyes with these two punches, and he could no longer spit out a foul language. 

  When the man rolled his eyes, a shrinking woman at the door suddenly rushed in, pushed Gu Lingchuan away, and said in a panic: "His father, kid, father, what's wrong with you?"

  The haggard woman's eyes were red and swollen. She held the man to tears. The man pointed to Gu Lingchuan, gasping for breath, and intermittently said: "This bastard... dare to hit me! Son... hit... Lao... Say it out... it makes people... a joke!" The 

  woman understood, she wiped her tears and looked at Gu Lingchuan with a bitter expression in her eyes: "Xiaochuan, how do you beat your dad? This is your dad, you really learn. It's broken! It turns out that Mom doesn't believe me, but you can look at you and learn that the baby in the city is dressed in good clothes and dressed up with oily noodles. Your father is right. You have a strong vanity. How can you do such a disgusting thing for money? You are a male baby, how can a woman who has learned a little bit sell herself for money?" The 

  woman almost died of crying. She hugged her husband and looked at her indifferent son, feeling that his son was completely hopeless. Sobbing and crying. 

  "Oh my god, this lets the villagers know what is behind our house? A good son became a second chair. Even if he has gone to high school, no girl from the country wants to marry you!" 

  "Xiaochuan, listen to my mother, don't go to school. Yes, go home with your mother, take advantage of the fact that things are not making a big deal, marry a widow who is willing to marry you, it’s okay to farm the land and give birth to a baby. With a daughter-in-law and a baby, you can still be saved. When the wind is heard, you can't make irresponsible remarks to our family. Don't stay in the city, clean up, go home with your father and mother, farm the fields and make money, and it is a serious matter to marry a wife and have a baby!" 

  This is the original owner's. Parents, if it were not for the original owner to study well, the villagers say that the original owner will have a great future in the future. His parents are probably not willing to go to school for the original owner. They only want the original owner to work and earn money, marry a wife and have grandchildren. 

  Gu Lingchuan turned a deaf ear to Gu's father's scolding and Gu's mother's crying. He waited indifferently for the follow-up development. Young Master Shen should not disappoint him too much. 

  Needless to say, the reason why the parents of the original owner suddenly went to school to attack Gu Lingchuan was because of the handwriting of the young master Shen Qiancheng who was irritated by Gu Lingchuan. 

  There was a lot of noise, and when the school was over, Gu Lingchuan's classroom was surrounded by crowds watching the excitement. Shen Qiancheng stood among a group of people, listening to the cries of Gu's father and Gu's mother, feeling relieved.

  He didn't believe it. Gu Lingchuan still had the face to stay in school when he came out like this. But this is far from enough. The original intention of Young Master Shen was to make Gu Lingchuan lose his place, and let the Gu family take Gu Lingchuan away. It was not the result he wanted. He wanted Gu Lingchuan to be ruined and become a rat in the street. Only obediently become a plaything in his palm. 

  Young Master Shen Da motioned to the attendants, and they understood in seconds, so the two social figures who had been prepared in advance appeared on stage. 

  The two yelled to separate the crowd, and walked in front of Gu's father and Gu's mother, their faces trembled: "What are you calling! Your son and us are in normal dealings. If you wish, this kid makes us happy. How can I sell it with a 

  little money?" Seeing these two big five and three thick men, Gu Lingchuan's forehead blue veins jumped:...Forget it, it's better to wait for the original owner's parents to kill Shen Qiancheng! 

  After hearing this, Gu's mother looked at two men about the same age as her husband in amazement, and then at the son who hadn't spoken to deny it. She faltered and almost fainted. 

  Father Gu had already slowed down at this time and looked at the two men in horror. His first reaction was to raise his chair and smash it at Gu Lingchuan: "I killed you a shameful thing! Why did your mother give birth to you like this? A shameless dirty thing!" 

  Before Gu Lingchuan did it, the two big men had already firmly grasped the chair that had been smashed over, and one of them grabbed Gu's father with a trembling face: "We are playing with your son. Your son is dirty? Are you turning around and scolding us for being dirty?" 

  Father Gu shivered, and subconsciously denied: "No, of course you are not wrong, it is the dirty bastard! You must be vainly seduce you... …" 

  "My two uncles, please, don't harm my Xiaochuan anymore. There is something wrong with my Xiaochuan. He is vain. We will take him back and take good care of him. The two uncles only see this in our house. For Miao’s sake, let our family’s Xiaochuan go home to marry a daughter-in-law and have a baby and refill the old Gu’s family with incense!” 

  Gu’s mother rushed over and knocked the two big guys two heads, making two extravaganzas come to act. Take a step back subconsciously, looking at each other, and wondering how to cooperate.

  The uncle, he died early in the morning, and the uncles of the feudal era also fell into the soil. Gu Lingchuan's mother rushed to the uncle and kowtow again. It is really not easy to make money from this scam! 

  Why did Gu mother kowtow? 

  It turned out that she was thinking about Gu Lingchuan's good clothes and fashionable dress, and she saw that it cost others a lot of money. If she and Gu's father wanted to take Gu Lingchuan away, others would have to recover the prodigal son Huo Huo Gu Lingchuan. Money, the first reaction of Gu's mother who had no money to pay back was to kneel and kowtow and cry. 

  Gu Lingchuan, who read the memory of the original owner, is naturally aware of Gu’s mother’s routine. The original owner’s schooling is a policy requirement. School-age children must go to school. If they don’t send their children to school, they will be fined. Without such a tough policy, the original parents would not send their sons to school. . 

  The elementary school’s family was poor and couldn’t afford the tuition. The school urged the left and the right, but the urges failed. Gu’s mother ran to the school leader to kowtow and kneel. The school leader couldn’t. Seeing that the original owner is really pitiful and a good student. Put together money to pay tuition for the original owner. 

  After two visits, Gu's mother tasted the sweetness. As long as she encountered something that could not be solved, she would kneel and kowtow, and even drag the original owner together. 

  At that time, there was no subsidy for poor students, and there was no policy of exempting tuition for nine years of compulsory education. The mother's actions made the original owner more sensible and embarrassed. He asked his mother not to do that, but Gu's mother cried and said that his son was greedy for vanity. Dislike the poor at home. 

  Fortunately, the original owner was vying. After finishing elementary school, he got a bursary with his excellent grades. In order to study hard to change his destiny, the original owner worked hard to study, and finally became the top student in the high school entrance examination and was exempted from studying by this high school. Miscellaneous fees come in. 

  The parents of the original owner, poor people and short ambitions, are slowly being rubbed into a deformed appearance by life. They do not say that they despise themselves, and they have to break the straight spine of their son, but they have said something-the poor must have Hateful. 

  The original owner grew up so big and was despised by others. It was often caused by the terrible behavior of his parents. The original owner realized this and tried to change his parents' thinking, but he never succeeded. Instead, he was accused of admiring vanity. .

  The original owner encountered scum, but he met more good people as he grew up. The principal who pityed him to piece together the tuition, the teacher who applied for him for the scholarship, and those who provided the scholarship were all good people the original owner had encountered. However, the people who have always wanted to drag the original owner into the mud are the parents of the original owner. 

  It is true that they gave life to the original owner and raised the original owner, but they really can't be called great. Gu Lingchuan clearly perceives that the purpose of raising a son is only for the purpose of supporting the elderly and passing on the family. 

  He sorted out the depressive memories of the original owner about the family, and did not feel the slightest warmth of love. He thought that the filial owner who has always obeyed the filial owner, even if only the tool person in the book, actually resents the parents. 

  Otherwise, the other party's memory about family will not be so depressed. 

  Gu Lingchuan looked at his father and mother with cold eyes, and the two big men who were found by Shen Qiancheng had no idea how to play the role in the face of people like father and mother who didn’t care about his son. Fortunately, the school leaders responded quickly. , Asked the school security to take out the two big guys who did not belong to the school. 

  The school wanted to comfort Gu's father and Gu's mother and asked them to go to the office and have a good talk with Gu Lingchuan himself. Gu's father saw the school leader shudder, and no longer strayed, he just raised his eyebrows at Gu Lingchuan, and his mother looked at that. The two big guys left, breathed a sigh of relief, and helped Gu's father to the office. 

  "Look at your good son born to a thief-in-law. I don't know how to shame, I'm pooh!" Father Gu spit on Mother Gu's face. 

  Mother Gu burst into tears. She looked at Gu Lingchuan, hoping that her son would surrender to Gu's father and admit her mistakes as usual, so that she would not be angry with Gu's father. 

  However, Gu Lingchuan's eyes were cold and indifferent.