Interstellar Wanted Guide (5)

Gu Lingchuan's relationship rule has always been that you love me. If you find it inappropriate, you can just leave.

    However, when he entered the mission world, he was still very young, and his entire life was so long that he could not see the end for the time being because of the mission of collecting will. As a result, his life would be full of variables.

    He is not sure whether he will change his mind after feeling the task is boring, just like he changed his mind when he was a teenager in adulthood, he will crave love and want to spend a lifetime with someone.

    Regarding human nature, Gu Lingchuan never made a conclusion, so he made a test, a test of whether he has the ability to love someone, and how long his love lasts.

    In the last world, he finally felt like a heartbeat. Gu Lingchuan let his emotions develop. Not only that, he also hinted to himself that he was loving Fu Cheng from the heart.

    The reason why he hypnotized himself caused the illusion that he loved Fu Cheng deeply. Gu Lingchuan was to test whether he could actively control himself with reason after his feelings were out of control due to external factors or induced.

    The test result is no.

    After self-hypnosis for a long time, Gu Lingchuan was completely out of control. Like all human beings in love, he regarded his partner's happiness, anger, sorrow, and joy as his own happiness, anger, sorrow and joy, and the people around him as his own community of destiny.

    Over the years, the deep love constructed by hypnosis completely confuses Gu Lingchuan.

    At the moment after Fu Cheng died, he felt that his heart became empty, and his whole person was lost in despair. His self-control disappeared as the opponent left him. Even after leaving the mission world, he hurriedly entered in order to forget Fu Cheng. The mission world.

    His control is gone.

    After entering this world, Gu Lingchuan's feelings were infinitely magnified due to the abnormal body of the original owner. Even seeing the silver hair, he could think of Fu Cheng. After realizing the abnormality, Gu Lingchuan began to sober.

    ——The amorous man who will truly fall in love with others is an illusion.

    An illusion that he was born by self-brainwashing in order to experience the love of normal people.

    Once a person deceives himself for a long time, he will regard the illusion weaving as real and completely indulge in it, and Gu Lingchuan almost becomes a part of it.

    Thanks to the special physical condition this time, the intense emotions have been infinitely expanded, and Gu Lingchuan discovered this.

    This also declared that his test had failed, and his sensibility could not be completely restrained by his reason when there was interference from outside.

    "Human, I really can't be too confident. Tsk, I thought I was the master of my own consciousness. Now it seems that I am not at all, but it is a pity." Gu Lingchuan sighed.

    For Fu Cheng, everything in the previous life was a life of love and joy, and he passed away without any regrets.

    But for Gu Lingchuan, it was a new beginning. By staying with him for a lifetime, he discovered his own huge flaws. Now, he needs to find the way to overcome the flaws as soon as possible, and put an end to the future. This kind of thing happened.

    After waking up, Gu Lingchuan solved his self-hypnosis. He packed the feelings of the previous world and stuffed them into the depths of his mind, just like archived files. The owner can read it at will when he wants, but he won’t be affected by the past emotions. Affected every minute.