King's Landing (15)

After January, everything is ready to be completed, the aristocratic family and court officials are governed obediently, and Gu Lingchuan holds the ceremony of enthronment.

    As promised to Fu Cheng that day, on the day Gu Lingchuan became the emperor, he opened the golden ring that held Fu Cheng's wrist and stood on the court together with Fu Cheng's hand.

    Fu Cheng wears a red shading and golden dragon robes. He wears a hair band of the same color. The hair band is wearing a jade buckle carved with a coiled dragon. The night pearl is dotted on the center of his eyebrows. His breath is lazy and languid. Can't find the indifference that was like a fairy.

    At that time, the banished immortal had been pulled down from the altar by Gu Lingchuan, tarnished and fallen, and finally turned into a demon.

    Fu Cheng, dressed in red, was supported by the dragon chair and seated on the golden chair next to it.

    Fu Cheng's eyes were full of water, and he raised his eyes to look at Gu Lingchuan. The emperor dressed in a remodeled dragon robe was like a scabbard, with sharp sharp edges, a jade crown and mysterious clothes, embroidered with dark red thread, gold thread and silver thread. The eagle and the dragon are entwined together, clinging to the mysterious clothes, lifelike and brutal.

    Gu Lingchuan took the seat, staring down at the officials who bowed down and raised his hand to hold Fu Cheng's clenched hand.

    "Long live your majesty, long live!"

    "The Regent Qianshui"

    changed a group of courtiers and did not dare to look up at the man sitting on the dragon chair, and the emperor who was labelled as a tyrant by the officials held his head in one hand. , Looked down leisurely, clasping the regent's hand tightly in his palm with one hand, and tapped Fu Cheng's palm with his fingertips.

    Fu Cheng frowned. Gu Lingchuan was full of energy. Before he was enthroned, he still pulled him into a mess. Now he is still going to be a mess. Fu Cheng is a little worried. His eyes, whose charm and color have not disappeared, look displeased. To Gu Lingchuan.

    Gu Lingchuan turned his head to look at the regent with spring feelings, pinched Fu Cheng's finger, and used his internal force to transmit the sound with a smile: "Don't worry, look at these people, these are all Daqi's pillars of talent, look good. Follow them, understand what they think and say, and don’t use them as pawns to drive them. After the courtiers have ideas, being an emperor will become particularly interesting.”

    Fu Cheng heard the words, frowned, and looked at the strange and young people above the court. The excessive face.

    People who don't know where Gu Lingchuan found him directly replaced the officials who opposed him in power with these white bodies. As a result, the officials above the court were replaced with blood.

    Most of the officials who had the eyes of the new emperor ascended to the sky were still childish. Among them was a juvenile who was only half of the others, wearing a small official uniform and standing above the court with a solemn face.

    Fu Cheng glanced at the young man, a little displeased, feeling that Gu Lingchuan was just messing around. How could these people be the pillars of the initiative?

    He turned his head to look at Gu Lingchuan, his complexion revealed. Gu Lingchuan did not scratch, holding the regent’s fingertips, and signaled to him: "Look at it."

    Above the court, the young officials and Nian The old officials were completely different, their eyes glowing, and they stood above the court with a look of admiration, obviously admiring the new emperor.