God and Demon Lord (6)

"I don't know."

    Gu Lingchuan ruthlessly put an end to the gossip of his fellow students.

    The perfunctory meaning rushed towards each other, Kongming and Zhangmen looked at each other, Kongming was dissatisfied: "You know you have a brother, but you haven't mentioned it in a thousand years. You don't know why your brother came to look for you? Gu Tianxuan , You are too much."

    "I just learned. I didn't know before. Others don't know."

    Gu Lingchuan looked at the real person Kongming and said every word .

    Faced with the murderous real person Kongming, he raised his sword subconsciously: "Senior Brother Tianxuan, look, has my sword cleaned?"

    "Sword?"

    Gu Lingchuan raised his hand and flicked the spirit sword. Buzzing.

    Real man Kongming: I feel that you are scolding me, and I have evidence, but I can’t respond, so angry!

    Before long, the man who claimed to be the younger brother of True Person Tianxuan finally revealed his true face.

    Seeing Gu Lingfeng's face, everyone in the hall gasped.

    "Really my own brother, twin brother, the spiritual

    energy comes from the same source..." The head touched his white beard, and nodded: "Although you don't know where your brother Ling Feng, Tianxuan, where to seek immortality, if you can enter me Tianling Gate, it couldn't be better, where is Ling Feng going now?" The

    head of the head smiled and looked at the Demon Venerable who claimed to be Gu Lingfeng.

    "Returning to the head, the disciple is a casual cultivator. By coincidence, I learned that my brother was here, so I came here. If I can stay at

    Tianling Gate, it would be great." Gu Lingfeng said respectfully and politely . He lifted up: "Is there any objection to my brother?"

    Gu Lingchuan looked at the face of His Highness that was exactly the same as himself. That face looked the same as him, but more vivid and lively, and with a different style.

    Gu Lingchuan shook his head, facing his younger brother, the ruthless cultivator's expression was gentle, and the whole person also brought a little popularity: "No, if Ling Feng is interested, you can live here forever."

    "Then, brother, brother needs peace in the near future. You live in the same cave, brother is allowed?"

    Gu Lingfeng said with a smile.

    "

    Yes ." Gu Lingchuan took his brother back to the cave without any objection.

    Gu Lingfeng glanced at the unpopular Dong Mansion, couldn't help revealing his true character, and sneered: "Brother, this is your Dong Mansion. It's really shabby, are you used to living?"

    "Yeah."

    "Meow!"

    Tian Huang is now Basking in the sun, hearing an unfamiliar male voice, as soon as he looked up, he saw two identical faces, pale in shock, arched his body and jumped back.