The Top of the Entertainment Circle (10)

Chen Yuchi made a despising gesture towards Gu Lingchuan: "I saw you wrong! Even if you know you were wrong now, I will despise you for a while!"

    Gu Lingchuan shrugged.

    He entered the mission world, replaced the original body, and what the original body did became his past. Gu Lingchuan just took the blame.

    However, instead of apologizing to Yan Zifei in place of the original body, Gu Lingchuan really couldn't do it. He wondered if the relationship with Yan Zifei was cold and cold.

    Gu Lingchuan thought so, but Yan Zifei didn't think so.

    He looked at Gu Lingchuan, then at Chen Yuchi, scanned a circle of onlookers staring at them with ears erected, and gritted his teeth: "Since you know that kind of behavior is wrong, I will forgive you with compassion. Statement in advance, I don't discriminate against homosexuals, but I am a straight man, and I despise same-sex CP. Forgiveness does not mean crossing the border. I am still staring at you!"

    Then, Yan Zifei looked at Gu Lingchuan sternly.

    Gu Lingchuan was dumb, then laughed.

    I have to say that he was lucky. For the first time in acting, he met a mentor and helpful friend like Director Lin, and friends who were principled and tolerant like Chen Yuchi and Yan Zifei.

    "Then, we have reconciled? We will still be good brothers in the future?"

    Gu Lingchuan raised his hand and hugged Yan Zifei, approaching Yan Zifei and said with a smile.

    An unblemished handsome face approached him, Yan Zifei blushed, turned his head, and pushed Gu Lingchuan disgustedly: "Don't you understand, don't you understand, don't cross the border! You are too thick!"

    Gu Lingchuan did not conceal his sexuality. There are many gay guys in the entertainment industry. Yan Zifei and Chen Yuchi, who are familiar with him, also acquiesce that he is gay, but this is an inside story. Gu Lingchuan has no plans to come out if he wants to work hard.     Chen Yuchi clapped his hands: "Oh, you have reconciled and fell in love with each other. I also despise it. Brother Chuan, you have great powers, do you have first-hand news? I don't understand how this innovative interactive live broadcast works. , Tell me something."     Yan Zifei also pricked his ears.

    Gu Lingchuan told Chen Yuchi and Yan Zifei about the process. Chen Yuchi was at a loss: "Playing with someone who is not an actor? What is this operation?"

    Chen Yuchi soon understood what was going on.

    The drones began to shoot, the reality show started live, and the director team announced the rules of "Real Collision".

    "Rule 1, you can freely choose your teammates. Of course, the non-actor's side chooses the actor partner. You can freely partner. The choice of teammate is limited to three minutes. Let's start!" The

    selected actors looked at each other.

    The show invited a total of twelve guests, six actors and six non-actors.

    Because it was the non-actors who chose to partner, the actors greeted each other.

    Among the six actors, there is one actor and one queen.