Primal Demon Repair (fourteen)

The next day, the five orcs of the Blackscale Tribe woke up and wanted to resist. After being beaten as sandbags by the guards, they finally stopped and started to work.

    The orcs of the Blackscale tribe are strong and sturdy, and the beasts are also very large. They work hard to top ten, which makes the Xanthium tribe a lot easier.

    The five orcs observed the life of the Eared Tribe up close, which was an eye-opener.

    They thought that the You'er tribe had built a spacious and bright house that was magical enough, but seeing the fireplace in the house and the burning coals in the fireplace, the five prisoners were shocked to see a miracle.

    Outside the house, the north wind roared, snow fell, and the warm room was surrounded by slates and earthenware pots. The broth in the earthen pot was gurgling and exuded a strong fragrance. On the hot stone slabs, the orcs put large pieces of fat on them. The slate was rubbed with oil, and the sliced ​​meat was placed on the slab, stained.

    The cooking orc carefully took honey and dropped it on the meat, sprinkled a little bit of salt, and then sprinkled some flower and fruit powder, the meat became more and more fragrant.

    The orc who was carrying coals swallowed.

    "Hurry up, the porcelain kiln uses coal. You are too slow, do you want to be beaten?"

    the orc who oversaw the work of the captives ranted.

    "Red Ear, you are supervising today. It just so happened. I cooked the fish soup and grilled the meat. You can eat a little."

    The orc who was cooking in the room heard the sound, could it be that the orc who befriended him laughed He took out the pottery, scooped a bowl full of fish soup with a ceramic spoon, put a piece of meat on the pottery bowl, and handed it to the supervising the captive orc.

    Hong Er rubbed his hands, took the soup bowl, and took a sip.

    "Pepper is added to the fish soup? Ah, it's so delicious! The pepper I allocated was used up in three days, and it was all used for barbecue. I didn't expect it to be so delicious in the fish soup!"

    Red ear sucked After taking two mouthfuls of the fragrant and delicious fish soup, he grabbed the barbecue and ate it.

    "This meat, put salt and spicy powder, oh, there is honey, just grilled, rich in juice, fox ears, your cooking skills are getting better and better!"

    Hong Er exclaimed, everyone followed Gu Lingchuan Learn cooking, but the food made by fox ears is better than others. What is this talent?

    The oily meat, the white and mellow soup, every kind of food is so tempting.

    "Gulululu—"

    The captive on the side looked at the two, with a roar in his stomach.

    He eagerly looked at the pottery bowl in Hong Er's hand, then at the roasted meat glowing with oily red luster in Hong Er's hand, and swallowed.

    "Hey, I'm hungry before I have done much work. The orcs of your Blackscale tribe are not good for you!"

    Hong Er drank the fish soup in one go, ate the remaining barbecue in two or two, and wiped his mouth. , Handed the pottery bowl to his friend, and flicked the whip: "Don't dawdle, work!"