Primal Demon Repair (7)

The orcs returned to the tribe and unloaded the dug potatoes. The other orcs in the tribe hurriedly moved all the potatoes into the cellar and hid them.

    The orcs returned to the potato field and continued to dig.

    This time the orcs were still very fast. They quickly dug up potatoes, buried the traces, and were about to put the potato bags on their backs to carry them back. Xanthium heard something.

    "Something is approaching... several! It's... a wild boar!"

    Cocklebur said in shock.

    Gu Lingchuan squinted his eyes and saw a few black shadows approaching quickly. He made a decisive decision:

    "Xanthium, you take everyone back to the tribe and avoid the wild boars. I and the white fungus will lead the wild boar

    away! " "Trimella, go! "The

    white fungus jumped out like a shadow.

    Xanthium was startled. He originally wanted to go with the white fungus to lead away the wild boar. After all, Gu Lingchuan was an orc who hadn't even awakened the animal form. When he encountered a wild boar, he had no ability to resist, and even dragged the white fungus.

    However, Gu Lingchuan was so fast that he rushed out as soon as the voice fell, and Xanthium had no time to stop it.

    He could only follow Gu Lingchuan's instructions and let all the orcs put on the potatoes and walk towards the tribe.

    When the wild boar appeared, the orcs were a little frightened. Most of these orcs are female orcs, carefully guarding the little orcs and rushing towards the eared tribe.

    "Follow everyone, don't distract! Speed ​​up!"

    Xanthium ordered.

    Xanthium wants to escort the orcs back to the tribe as quickly as possible, so he has to rush back to help Tremella and Gu Lingchuan!

    Gu Lingchuan and the white fungus had already met the wild boar group.

    The boar leader is a black pig the size of a small calf, with fangs turned out, and his scarlet eyes rushed towards the two of them.

    There were three and a half wild boars behind the black boar.

    Gu Lingchuan attached spiritual power to his eyes and glanced around, and found that the head of the boar had a broken fang, and there were still some scars on his body. The half-sized piglet behind the boar did not look very good. Great.

    Gu Lingchuan realized that these wild boars had been injured by hunting in nearby tribes. He hated the orcs and rushed out to take revenge when they heard nearby sounds.

    Only the black scale tribe has the ability to hunt wild boars.

    No wonder the black scale tribe has not appeared in the past few days. It turned out that the wild boar was hunted and there was no shortage of food, so it did not intercept the prey of the white fungus.