King's Landing (8)

Gu Lingchuan was looking at Fu Cheng at this time.

Three days ago, the men who lingered together with a deceptive posture returned to their usual solemnity, without squinting, and their expressions on their faces like a mask. They saw that Gu Lingchuan had always been alienated and cold, and ignored them with a slight nod. General Gu, like a snake that pestered Gu Lingchuan's happy person, was not him at all.

Fu Cheng drew the boundary between himself and Gu Lingchuan clearly and clearly, and he was in a posture of turning his face and not acknowledging others. Gu Lingchuan understood the other party's plan and couldn't help but laugh-Fu Cheng, is this scum on his head?

Very good, some have fun now.

"Your Majesty went on a tour and encountered a gangster. It happened that the minister passed by and stopped the gangster to rescue your majesty. At the feet of the emperor, there is such a madman. The minister urges your majesty to investigate this matter carefully and wipe out the gangsters to show the sky!"

Gu Lingchuan bowed and said.

Wei Yanrui looked a little flustered when he heard this, he subconsciously looked at Fu Cheng, and saw the regent look over with a smile but a smile: "Oh, there is such evil in the imperial city? I don't know what your majesty wants?" The

regent is obviously gentle. With a smile, Wei Yanrui felt cold in his heart. He clenched his fingers and tried to keep his tone as steady and majestic as possible: "Just do what General Gu said." With that, Wei Yanrui looked at Gu Lingchuan. Today, he still thinks. Gu Lingchuan was facing himself. He was really angry because of Gu Lingchuan's indifferent attitude before, but then he carried Gu Lingchuan to seduce Su Miaolian. He was rescued by Gu Lingchuan by mistake. After the desperate situation came to life, Wei Yanrui Subconsciously began to rely on Gu Lingchuan. Heroes save the United States is very useful for both men and women, no wonder Shen Qiancheng and Wei Yanrui both like to use heroes to save the United States to attract people to the bait. Gu Lingchuan met the little emperor's eager gaze and saluted: "Weichen obeys his orders ." Since Fu Cheng knew that he was a broken sleeve, he later realized that the little emperor and Gu Lingchuan were a bit tricky. Can not help but play.

Fu Cheng had no thoughts about this. He had been provoked by Gu Lingchuan's mind, but fortunately, he was determined and found that his mind was unstable. He simply faced Gu Lingchuan and had a fun with the other party to stabilize his mind. He would no longer be disturbed by Gu Lingchuan's actions.

For him, Gu Lingchuan means the occasional relief of desires and the existence of humanoid drugs. Gu Lingchuan's mouthful of sincerity, in Fu Cheng's view, is the fish hook with the bait. If he is serious, he should become General Gu. Let the fish on the cutting board be cooked. Fu Cheng felt that the little emperor was really stupid. Looking at Wei Yanrui's horrified sight, the other party clearly thought that the culprit was sent by him, but this stupid didn't want Gu Lingchuan to be so coincidental, so he happened to rescue him. Fu Cheng previously thought that the person blinded by his childhood feelings was Gu Lingchuan, but now it seems that the blinded eyes are clearly Wei Yanrui. This is also because Gu Lingchuan always pretends to be good. He was so submissive to Wei Yanrui since he was a child. He was too obedient, and he did not change when he grew up. No wonder Wei Yanrui didn't think about Gu Lingchuan's attack on him. Fu Cheng Gu will not watch Lingchuan playing tricks, he handled at the sleeves, slowly said: "? Stake, the king Task imperial guards accompanied the general care of a counterinsurgency, I do not know how to think of generals" Gu Lingchuan looked at Fu Cheng's icy eyes, raised his eyebrows and said, "That's very good." Above the court, the two most powerful men of the Daqi Dynasty stood side by side, as if sparks flowed between each other's eyes. All the ministers bowed their heads, for fear that the two of them would not pleasing to each other and make a move on the spot, and they would hurt them. However, everyone was worrying too much, and saw that the two looked away at the same time, and the sparks faintly flowing above the hall were instantly extinguished. Seeing this, Wei Yanrui was naturally disappointed again. After the reign, Wei Yanrui summoned Gu Lingchuan on the grounds of communicating with Gu Lingchuan about his distress. "Brother Yunhyeon!"