The Game of Genius (11)

The stupid father Gu Lingchuan looked at his daughter's serious study outside the window, and his heart was about to melt away.

    "Tsk, I deserve to be Gu Lingchuan's daughter, how like an angel!" Gu Lingchuan proudly said.

    With that, he saw Xiao Xue who looked at his daughter from time to time, and began to feel sour again.

    "Host, hold back, Xiao Xue is a patient, he is normal now, don't want to make trouble!"

    Hamlet was also watching, just feeling that the little angel is so cute, and found that the host is going to turn into lemon essence again , Quickly appease.

    "I know."

    Gu Lingchuan said sourly: "I know that my cabbage will be picked up by this pig in the future. I still can't have any opinions on the pig that is holding cabbage? You are too hard for me."

    "Huh?" Hamlet was stunned.

    "Hey." Old father Gu Lingchuan sighed sadly.

    He could see that if there were no accidents, the two children in the studio were destined to be tied together in the future.

    Gu Xinyan was confident in front of Xiao Xue. The little girl obviously trusted Xiao Xue. Xiao Xue was rescued by her and Da Jin Mao Ham. Gu Xinyan also took responsibility for Xiao Xue.

    And Xiao Xue, because of his personality, is extremely dependent on Gu Xinyan.

    The two are destined to be a Siamese baby combination.

    Today's Xiao Xue, because his consciousness has been closed for many years, even if Gu Xinyan is called the elder brother, his mental age is not much older than Gu Xinyan, and the two are really children.

    The two children now have the trend of conjoined twins, waiting to grow up...

    Look at Xiao Xue’s exquisite face, the same face as Gu Xinyan’s doll, such adolescents, in the eyes of Gu Lingchuan’s own father, are all It is strange that they are not attracted to each other.

    Gu Lingchuan, who had foreseen the future, suddenly saw Xiao Xue not pleasing to his eyes.

    "Let's go, don't look, the more you look, the more angry you are. Now go to work hard for your career, to lay a piece of land for my girl, let her be a proud queen! Whether his surname is Xue or Xuanyuan, I have to listen to my girl! "

    Gu Lingchuan decided to find something right to do, lest he couldn't control himself, and wanted to beat the pig that was destined to be a cabbage in the future.

    Under the joint operation of Gu Lingchuan and Tan Liyi, the Liao family and his son were arrested and brought to justice.

    However, Xue Huai was rescued unexpectedly when he caught the Liao family and his son.

    When Xue Huai was rescued, his whole body was horrible, and his lower body and body were missing. Not to mention the prolapse, his intestines leaked a meter or two long and were already necrotic.