The slandered Xueshen (9)

After the cursing Shen Qiancheng left, he was so aggrieved by Shen Qiancheng as Yuan Yibin, and was so aggrieved by the young man who was thrown all over with alcohol. With red eyes, he hid in the bathroom to change clothes. 

  "What is the eldest young master going crazy? It's like crazy!" The 

  other young man also sympathized with the little boy. He looked at the boy holding back tears and rubbed the boy's head: "Look, little You, we people are such an identity, no matter how much we earn, it is just a gadget in the eyes of these guests. You have to bear with you if you splash your face with alcohol, don't wander in this sewage, find a legitimate one Working, you can always make money.” 

  The boy named Xiaoyou rolled down his tears twice, and he shook his head: “No, I have to earn medical expenses, otherwise my mother will be saved, and there is not enough money to work elsewhere. I have no choice but to pay for medical expenses." 

  "Oh." The young man looked helplessly. He sighed at Xiao You's forbearance, and then lit a cigarette and sat aside to swallow the cloud. Spit fog. 

  Shen Qiancheng had a drunken madness. When he woke up the next day, he clearly remembered everything that happened at night. Shen Qiancheng's wine was not good, but he had a clever mind. Whether he was drunk or not, his memory was surprisingly good. He smacked Suddenly, I thought of the boy who was thrown into alcohol after being scolded. 

  "That little duck looks like Yuan Yibin's rubbish, heck." 

  Shen Qiancheng commented indifferently about what happened last night. 

  Even though the little boy looked a lot like Yuan Yibin, Shen Qiancheng didn't take it to heart. There are no wonders in the world, let alone the trivial matter of bumping into the face. 

  He is really disgusting with Yuan Yibin, who is disgusting in all aspects, so he also takes natural disgust with the little duck who looks like Yuan Yibin, and directly wipes this person from his mind. 

  Shen Qiancheng started to have a headache again. How can I get Gu Lingchuan into his hands? The boy couldn't get in the oil and salt, but he became more and more irritated. If he didn't surrender Gu Lingchuan, the young master Shen always felt the shortcomings, and felt empty.

  Just when Shen Qiancheng was thinking about Gu Lingchuan's thoughts, Gu Lingchuan got up early and found that the ring on his right middle finger had changed from blood red to a girlish pink. 

  Gu Lingchuan looked at his pink ring with a toothache, which was worse than blood red. 

  "Shiqi, is your indicator light shining?" Gu Lingchuan summoned Hamlet. 

  Hamlet saw a change in the indicator light and connected the data. After a while, an ecstatic voice came: "Host host, we have successfully collapsed a very important plot point! A small part of resentment has turned into willingness, I I can receive the original story of the collapse!" 

  "Is there only the original story of the collapse? Well, it's better than nothing, pass it to me and see." Gu Lingchuan said. 
  Sure enough, after receiving the original plot, Gu Lingchuan knew what Shen Qiancheng had done, and at the same time there was a pain in his brain. 

  He never expected that the original plot would be so confusing, which was very different from what he thought. 

  "Yuan Yibin is not the protagonist? That's okay." Gu Lingchuan rubbed the ring and thought for a while. 

  He thought that Yuan Yibin, a scumbag who had an intersection with the original owner, and also had something to do with Shen Qiancheng, a character with a special identity, was the protagonist of this article. However, after accepting a plot of being collapsed, Gu Lingchuan discovered Not so. 

  In the original plot, Yuan Yibin left his sleeves and left to study abroad. Under Shen Qiancheng's instructions, the original owner was subjected to campus violence for a long time. 

  The reason why Shen Qiancheng reported to the restoration is only because before Yuan Yibin left, things were going to make a big deal, and he was afraid of angering his nominal boyfriend Shen Qiancheng. He lied about Gu Lingchuan to seduce him. He was awkward because Shen Qiancheng hadn't moved himself. Wanting to make Shen Qiancheng jealous, he pretended to pursue the original owner, only to make Shen Qiancheng jealous. 

  The original owner was the prop he pulled out to make Shen Qiancheng jealous. 

  Yuan Yibin has always looked down on his roommates. These scumbag behaviors are indeed what the wayward young master can do. Shen Qiancheng believed it, and the more he looked at the original owner, it was only when Awei and Xiao Jia kept targeting the original owner.

  The rumor that the original owner seduced Yuan Yibin was spread by Yuan Yibin himself. Master Shen let the rumors spread throughout the entire high school and throughout the city. As a result, the original owner almost lost a place to live. Master Shen only felt a bite. Disgusting, the whole person is refreshed. 

  The original owner is accustomed to adversity. He saw Wusiren have different feelings for Yuan Yibin. He didn’t know that Yuan Yibin’s derailed Shen Qiancheng was in love when his lover went abroad and suffered the suffering of Acacia, so he ran to Drunk in the clubhouse. 

  Yuan Yibin is a scumbag, and Shen Qiancheng is not a good thing. When he was drunk, he happened to bump into the protagonist who resembled Yuan Yibin, so he pushed the protagonist to the club to sell his body and save his mother. 

  Because of his commitment to Shen Qiancheng, the protagonist developed a little attachment to Young Master Shen, and then Shen Qiancheng even took care of the protagonist, and gave the protagonist a large sum of money. The protagonist took the money to treat his mother, although the protagonist was terminally ill. The mother was not saved in the end, but the protagonist Sui was extremely grateful to Shen Qiancheng for this, and fell in love with Shen Qiancheng deeply. 

  Gu Lingchuan understood that the future enemy of the original host in the original text, the man pursued by the protagonist, is Shen Qiancheng. 

  Only the protagonist Sui and Shen Qiancheng met, and the protagonist Sui was nurtured to nurture his feelings. The plot was collapsed. Gu Lingchuan guessed that it was because Shen Qiancheng had no affection for Yuan Yibin after he knew the fact that Yuan Yibin had derailed. There is no special feeling for the protagonist, let alone supporting the protagonist to be admired by the protagonist, so this plot is clouded, and it also affects the subsequent plot. 

  After finishing the information, Gu Lingchuan felt that he was too young! 

  "I thought Yuan Yibin was the protagonist, but I didn't expect the protagonist to be someone else. This is a novel where the protagonist treats each other as a stand-in for each other, no wonder the readers say it is a newspaper article." Gu Lingchuan sighed. 

  The system also browsed the plot, and it commented: "Yuan Yibin is a green tea male partner. Shen Qiancheng must have discovered the true face of Yuan Yibin in the end, and fell in love with the protagonist instead?" 

  "It is very likely." 

  The protagonist Suffering, to a certain extent, is really powerful. The routine of selling oneself to be a duck almost burst Gu Lingchuan's three views-can the original routine of the feudal era be applied to the 21st century? Amazing my duck!

  Gu Lingchuan cleared the magical plot from his head and quickly operated it on the computer. 

  At this time, the computer screen displays a red and green stock market trend page. Gu Lingchuan integrates all known information and combines future development trends to buy or sell stocks. After some operations, the profit is far greater than the loss. Shen Qiancheng After Gu Lingchuan rented a house to buy a computer and used most of the 50,000 for the hush fee, he not only earned it back, but also doubled it. 

  Seeing that the time was almost the same, Gu Lingchuan bought stocks that were expected to rise sharply and turned off his computer. 

  It was very inconvenient when stocks had to use a computer to access the Internet or go to the stock exchange floor to trade. Gu Lingchuan missed the future smart phones and 5G networks more and more. He organized his things and opened up a record of rapid reading of professional books. 

  Senior high school students don’t have much time to rest on weekends. Gu Lingchuan’s tasks are more arduous than when he was at school. He applied for the SAT test. He was short on time and had to complete the after-school training as scheduled. In addition, he had to apply for passports and other documents. Published papers in authoritative journals. 

  There is no SAT test center in the mainland. Gu Lingchuan has to prepare for going to Hong Kong City to take the test. To complete these tasks in a short time, Gu Lingchuan feels a little strenuous. 

  Gu Lingchuan didn't lie to Shen Qiancheng, he was really busy, and he was so busy that he made an appointment to swing around in front of Shen Qiancheng, and he really just showed up to the letter and left, and it took no more than two minutes to come and go. 

  Shen Qiancheng was very dissatisfied with this, but after he was drunk, he was educated by his family, and temporarily stopped, no more moths. 

  Everything that has nothing to do with learning temporarily faded out of Gu Lingchuan's life. He devoted himself to researching professional books, publishing papers, and applying for foreign high schools online. 

  Time passed. After taking the SAT in March, Gu Lingchuan could finally take a sigh of relief when his results came out. 

  Gu Lingchuan took another five days off in order to take the SAT test. He also gave all of Yuan Yibin's letter to Shen Qiancheng. Shen Qiancheng hadn't blocked Gu Lingchuan several times, so he wanted to let Gu Lingchuan get colder. Chuan recognized the reality, but Gu Lingchuan just disappeared for a week. 

  For a whole week, Gu Lingchuan had no news.

  Shen Qiancheng, who was planning to stay cold with Gu Lingchuan, was panicked. He thought that Gu Lingchuan really ran away and initiated all relations to find Gu Lingchuan. However, at this time, the Internet is not developed and the information between Hong Kong City and the mainland is not connected. No matter how much, Gu Lingchuan could not be found by digging three feet. 

  Shen Qiancheng was half-dead with anger. He found that he seemed to value Gu Lingchuan too much. This kid had already hooked his soul away. After Shen Qiancheng realized this, he became fierce, thinking about waiting for him to find Gu Lingchuan. Take people out! 

  In this way, Gu Lingchuan came back from Gangcheng, and as soon as he opened the door, he saw Shen Qiancheng sitting on the sofa of his house, with Erlang's legs tilted and a hideous face. 

  Gu Lingchuan looked back at the house number and found that his room was right. He felt a toothache. Shen Qiancheng was really lawless. He could do anything illegally invaded. Really he was the king of the world? 

  Hearing the sound of Gu Lingchuan opening the door, Shen Qiancheng looked at him cruelly, and when he saw Gu Lingchuan who had changed his outfit and adjusted the size, he disappeared cruelly, and a touch of surprise flashed across his eyes. 

  The face of the original body is cold and solemn, and his untreated hair makes his whole person gloomy. Now he changes to a refreshing hairstyle, wears a fitted suit, and is blessed by Gu Lingchuan's temperament. The original body's outstanding appearance is completely revealed. In Shen Qiancheng's eyes, it was like a son of god descending. 

  Seeing Gu Lingchuan, who is tall and handsome, Shen Qiancheng's heart is very itchy, but he hasn't forgotten his idea of ​​teaching Gu Lingchuan a lesson, so he kicked over the table and said coldly: "Boy, say Okay, every day, I dangled in front of my eyes. You have been running for a few days. Let’s talk about it, how can I give you a longer memory?"