The slandered Xueshen (15)

The more he thought about it, the more desperate the original father, his blood pressure soared, and he fell to the ground. 

  The Shen family is similar at this time. Even if they don’t pay as much money and have less bank loans because of official relations, but their family background is suddenly emptied, what can they do? 

  Father Shen knocked on the table with a cane and asked the family doctor to help the original father down. After informing the original family to come and pick up the person, he swept the house, lowered his eyes, and said with a deep breath: "Move out all the antique calligraphy and paintings at home and find a way. , Sell it out. Sell it abroad. You can raise as much money as you can, and think of a solution when you solve your urgent need." The 

  Shen family also understands that because the sudden return of the rich and powerful, the Shen family can be regarded as a disaster. . 

  After resigning from his family, Father Shen called Father Shen and told him: "Check carefully, who is the wealthy Chinese businessman from foreign countries? I heard that he was from Ningcheng. If he can befriend him, maybe Things are still turning around." 

  "I'll check." 
  The tall young man who had been listening for a long time stood up and said, with a cold-lined face, a pair of peach eyes with shady eyes, but the whole body is as tall as a loose body. Shen Qiancheng, who grew up a lot three years ago. 

  Father Shen looked at his son who entered the office after he was discharged from the military, and he was right to think about it. His son had more information channels, and he might find more things, so he nodded in agreement. 

  Leaving the old house, Shen Qiancheng sat in the car, lit a cigarette, his face was dark and dim in the light of the lighter's fire. 

  For a long while, Young Master Shen looked gloomily and uttered a few words: "Gu Lingchuan, you are about to come back." 

  A few short words, mixed with smoke, spit out from his thin lips, like a weight of a thousand dollars, in sadness. Shen Qiancheng buried his head in his palm with a certain lingering and dark special emotion, and laughed depressed. 

  After Shen Qiancheng was discharged from the army, he entered the work of the state agency. His department was subordinate to the central government. When Gu Lingchuan intervened in the construction of Ningcheng, Shen Qiancheng heard the name of the other party. He never believed it to confirm the young man who made the central government pay attention. After the tycoon was the one he was thinking of, Shen Qiancheng's obsession suddenly exploded.

  He thought that Gu Lingchuan's departure from his homeland was his own harm. He tried all means to find Gu Lingchuan, but Gu Lingchuan disappeared from his world completely like a human evaporating. He was almost mad and attracted the attention of the Shen family when he was crazy. He was thrown into the army. 

  For more than three years and nearly four years, he felt very suffering, but he did not expect that the other party would return with such a strong posture. 

  It also brought disaster to the Yuan family and the Shen family. 

  Shen Qiancheng no longer dared to look down upon Gu Lingchuan. He knew that Gu Lingchuan came back for revenge and for all the things Yuan Yibin and himself had done back then. Their dark plans and all their calculations left nothing in front of Gu Lingchuan. In hiding, Gu Lingchuan clearly knew his despicable and twisted admiration, the other party was so repulsive and disgusted, so he would withdraw and leave at the most critical moment. 

  Then, when Gu Lingchuan was ready, he gave him a thunderous blow to the person who had caused him pain. 

  The future blows that the Shen family and the original family will encounter will only be more terrifying than they are now-after all, that person is coming back. 

  Shen Qiancheng finished smoking, put out the cigarette butt, and looked at the brightly lit market outside the car window. 

  This world has changed without knowing it. 

  Yuan Yibin’s news was not as good as Shen Qiancheng’s knowledge. When he learned that there was a problem with the family business and his card had been frozen by the bank, Yuan Yibin, who wanted to fight a protracted battle and had a relationship with the rich and the fellow, panicked and hurried. Hurry back home. 

  After returning to China, the people who came to pick Yuan Yibin were acquaintances. Seeing the handsome man with sharp eyebrows, Yuan Yibin's eyes lit up: "Qiancheng!" 

  Today's Shen Qiancheng has faded away from his youthfulness, without the recklessness and calmness of his youth. The breath, the handsome face, the tall and straight figure will attract the attention of others wherever he goes. 

  Yuan Yibin was secretly overjoyed, trotting 

  trying to rush into Shen Qiancheng's arms, Shen Qiancheng frowned, avoided disgustingly, and coldly said: "Don't touch me." Yuan Yibin froze, he didn't bluntly said that he wanted to break up with Shen Qiancheng before going abroad, although He cheated, but he thought that Shen Qiancheng didn't know. Now that the other party came to pick up the plane, it was obviously a good opportunity to rekindle his old relationship. He didn't expect Shen Qiancheng to be so cold, and Yuan Yibin was somewhat embarrassed.

  Shen Qiancheng glanced at Yuan Yibin, looking at the opponent with black eye circles and puffy eye bags, as well as the obvious red blood on the eyeballs, the corners of his mouth were strangely conjured. 

  He said at the beginning that he would dare to lie to himself, and even cheated on Gu Lingchuan's head, Yuan Yibin was not as good as dead, but it wasn't for fun, if it wasn't for Gu Lingchuan's disappearance too abrupt, Shen Qiancheng panicked. God, Yi Bin was thrown into the army without reporting the recovery. Yuan Yi Bin was already cold. 

  After Shen Qiancheng retired, he attributed everything including Gu Lingchuan's disappearance to Yuan Yibin, the source of these troubles, and the first thing he did was to fulfill his promise that Yuan Yibin was better than dead. 

  Yuan Yibin himself hasn't noticed his own abnormality. His private life abroad is chaotic, and he always looks like excessive indulgence. Yuan Yibin is used to it, and he didn't expect the terrible changes in his body. 

  When Shen Qiancheng received Yuan Yibin, he briefly talked about what happened to the Yuan family and the Shen family, with a gloomy expression: "You must be very curious why we are so unlucky. Speaking of it, it has something to do with you." 

  Yuan Yibin Eyelids jumped wildly: "It's related to me? What's the relationship?" 

  Shen Qiancheng turned his head. He didn't want to touch Yuan Yibin at all. Yuan Yibin was carrying a dirty virus. Shen Qiancheng was afraid of being infected in the same space as him. So he opened the car window, lowered his head and put on medical isolation gloves, then put on a pair of white gloves, and said in a low voice: "You and I know the rich man who returned to Ningcheng to invest in construction." 

  "That's Gu Lingchuan. Gu Lingchuan, who played hard and spilled a basin of sewage, almost ruined his reputation, he came back, came back for revenge." 

  Yuan Yibin froze suddenly, he couldn't believe his ears, and asked in a daze: " Who?" 

  Shen Qiancheng was furious. He jumped up and pinched Yuan Yibin's neck with his white-gloved hands. He wanted to choke Yuan Yibin, his forehead bounced with blue veins and bloodshot eyes. He was terrifying and terrifying. 

  "You heard it right, it's Gu Lingchuan. He came back to retaliate! You bitch offended someone bad, why did you want to offend Gu Lingchuan? Huh? You lied to me and made both of us get that The terrible man stared at him. It's all right now, the original home is gone, and the Shen home is about to fall. Are you happy, bitch?"

  "He--he--" Yuan Yibin rolled his eyes as he was pinched. He felt that his neck was about to be broken, and he grabbed Shen Qiancheng's iron hoop hand crazily, trying to break the crazy Shen Qiancheng. 

  Seeing that the saliva from the corner of Yuan Yibin's mouth almost touched his hand, Shen Qiancheng immediately let go, his expression calmed down, and he took off his gloves and threw them into the trash bag, his tone suddenly calm. 

  "Okay, you already know the truth of the matter. Go back and tell your family by yourself, saying that this flying misfortune was caused by your rioting and ganging up with men, lest your original family throw all the pot on our Shen family. Alive, annoying." 

  Yuan Yibin was frightened. He covered his sore neck and ran away from Shen Qiancheng's car, and drove away in a panic. 

  Shen Qiancheng snorted, took out the disinfectant and sprayed it on the place where Yi Bin was sitting, standing outside the car to blow the air. 

  According to Father Shen's instructions, Shen Qiancheng carefully inspected Gu Lingchuan, and he found many things during this inspection. 

  Gu Lingchuan wants to return to Ningcheng to build a science and technology research and development center in Ningcheng. He also signed an agreement with the central government. There is a state escort, and no one can do anything to Gu Lingchuan. Not only that, each of the industries that Gu Lingchuan will develop after the agreement with the state has emerged for the purpose of fighting and destroying the industries of the original home and the Shen home. 

  Originally from the automobile industry, Gu Lingchuan plans to build a new energy-powered automobile research and development center in Ningcheng, and the first batch of products have been successfully developed in foreign headquarters and can be directly put on the market. 

  The technology ahead of other countries in the world is monopolized by "Hamlet Technology". Once it enters the Chinese market and has strong support from the country, the original industry will usher in a cold winter. 

  The domestic industry of the Shen family is inextricably linked to the original family that has been cooperating. If the original family collapses, the Shen family will also be affected. There are various types of industries in the Shen family, but no matter which one, the head office of Gu Lingchuan will have a corresponding project to settle in Ningcheng. To say that Gu Lingchuan is not here for revenge, Shen Qiancheng himself cannot convince himself.

  The Shen family is different from the original family. The Shen family’s status in Ningcheng is high. This is more because the old man Shen was in politics at the time, and the provincial leader was the old man pushed up by the old man. The other party’s gratitude for the old man will always give the Shen family a lot of convenience. Now that the central government is involved in the construction of Ningcheng, everyone is in danger, and the people behind the Shen family dare not move easily. Today's Shen family can no longer play the prestige of the past. 

  Times are changing, and society is progressing. The young master Shen Da, the little overlord of Ningcheng, has finally come to be afraid. 

  Gu Lingchuan's return to China was three months after Yuan Yibin returned to his original home. In the clear days, important people from all walks of life in Ningcheng came to welcome the people from Ningcheng who have brought changes to the world and are now returning home. 

  A group of people were looking forward to it in the auditorium. Yuan Yibin and his original father were among them. Did Yuan Yibin dared to tell the original father what Shen Qiancheng said. Beside him, there was a plump young woman who was holding Yuan Yi. Bin's arms are intimate, Yuan Yibin maintains a stiff smile, and lowers his head to talk to the young woman. 

  "Heh." A sneer came, Yuan Yibin froze. Seeing Shen Qiancheng walking by, Master Shen looked mocking, but fortunately, the other party only snorted and said nothing. 

  Yuan Yibin was uneasy, and finally waited until a group of people appeared at the door, Yuan Yibin hurriedly said to his female companion, and looked up.