The Top of the Entertainment Industry (19)

Yan Zifei felt that the Three Views were about to collapse. He was a person who couldn't tolerate sand in his eyes. He knew that the entertainment industry was messy and dirty, but he didn't expect everything to be spread out under the camera, and it would be creepy like a horror movie.

    "All crazy!"

    Yan Zifei murmured, his eyes dimmed, and he even began to doubt his reason for staying in this circle.

    Gu Lingchuan raised his hand and patted him: "Look at the open point. Although there are many absurd things in this circle, there are also many beautiful things. It just depends on what you think and do."

    "If you think they are all crazy, then You need to stay awake at all times and don't degenerate into a madman and a fool."

    Gu Lingchuan whispered with a smile.

    Yan Zifei's complexion was heavy, and it was difficult to stay awake in a place where material desires flowed.

    But Yan Zifei is an idealistic person. Even if he realizes what his circle is like, he is still willing to be a sober dream chaser.

    "Are you a madman or a degenerate person?"

    Yan Zifei's eyes became firm. He looked at Gu Lingchuan and asked with scrutiny.

    "Who knows."

    Gu Lingchuan didn't know the answer himself.

    He is the one who has fallen to the deepest, but he can also be the most sober bystander.

    The program team once again welcomed the police to visit.

    The police suspected that Jin Yuexin, Kang Lin, and Song Qingyi were behaving abnormally because they were contaminated with DU products. They collected urine samples for testing.

    As a result, all three urine samples tested positive.

    Three addicts were detained for interrogation.

    In such a live broadcast program that is almost universally concerned, such an accident occurred and the whole country was in an uproar. It has also become a scandal and even attracted the attention of the international media.

    The capital of the entertainment industry is chaotic, and it is difficult for the central government to intervene in rectification. If you are not careful, it will attract backlash from public opinion. Therefore, there has been no vigorous rectification. But it has aroused international attention. Even if it is constrained by capital, the central government can control it and set things right.

    The entertainment media has been rectified, television programs have been adjusted, and some of the people involved in the vegetarian meal of the corpse have been implicated and dismissed for investigation.

    The mood of the Chinese entertainment industry began to change.

    The company that Liu Fangru and Gu Lingchuan partnered has never stepped on the bottom line of society. When the vitality of all media industries was severely injured, they suddenly emerged and quickly became the leaders of the media industry.