Primal Demon Repair (15)

The remaining prisoners dropped their heads when they saw their companion who had been kicked and knocked to the ground.

    Upon seeing this, the cocklebur turned into a human form, and looked at the white fungus with a little triumph.

    Tremella smiled.

    A few steps away, Qin Beinan glanced at this side and asked, "Is that wolf-shaped orc training the sika deer?"

    "Well, I'll let the white fungus pay attention and let the cocklebur change the temperament. It's not just Cang's. If the ears are to be trained, other orcs have to change their mentality."

    Gu Lingchuan replied.

    Qin Beinan raised his eyebrows: "Do you want these weak orcs to become warriors?"

    Gu Lingchuan looked at Qin Beinan and smiled: "For the ear tribe to be strong, it must have a group of strong fighters. You also need to teach them how to fight. Teacher Qin ,

    Has your enlightenment book been compiled yet?" Qin Beinanmo.

    "Devil!" After a

    long while, he glanced at Gu Lingchuan.

    Gu Lingchuan looked at Qin Beinan's blue eyes, looking annoyed to the side, but his eyes were clearly smiling. The blue eyes, like gems, shimmered, like the ocean under the sun, bright and moving.

    That was the look in zero, and it was also the look in Qin Beinan's eyes today.

    Obviously an evil god, but with such a pair of pure and clear eyes, Gu Lingchuan's heart is indeed secretive. Thinking, moved, he turned his head and kissed Qin Beinan's eyes.

    Chunche is innocent, just a pair of eyes, there is endless flattery, but the owner of these eyes does not know this.

    Qin Beinan's eyes widened after a gentle kiss fell.

    He didn't expect the person in front of him to have such a gentle side, and he was a bit dazed for a while.

    "Double repair?"

    Gu Lingchuan smiled and said with temptation.

    Qin Beinan blinked and looked at Gu Lingchuan.

    The man has flaming pupils, and the short red hair that has just been repaired yesterday is messy and unruly. The monster pattern and sharp sword eyebrows merge into one, and it looks quite strange.

    Qin Beinan felt that Gu Lingchuan seemed to have changed, and his body ignited uncontrollably under the gaze of the opponent, which was like a flame.

    The flame burned more and more vigorously, and his mouth became dry when it was burning.

    Qin Bei tilted his head south, pulled the white fox skin curtain, licked his lips, leaned in softly, and kissed the man opposite.

    The clothes fell by the bed.

    The long blue hair is entwined around the arm covered with the fiery red demon pattern, the red is warm, the blue is pure, for a moment, the slender fingers shuttle through the slightly curly blue long hair, the owner of the long hair trembled and shattered. the sound of.