God and Demon (13)

Gu Lingchuan took the Demon Venerable back, but it didn't depend on the Demon Venerable's little temper.

    Gu Lingchuan knew very clearly that he was him, and his original body was the original body. Gu Lingchuan didn't want to bother about the love and hatred of the Demon Lord and the original body who abandoned him.

    The Demon Sovereign attacked him, and Feng Jiuge joined forces to attack the Tianling Gate. These old hatreds made Gu Lingchuan destined not to have much friendship with the Demon Sovereign.

    Even if he was entangled with Demon Venerable under the arousal of seven emotions and six desires, Gu Lingchuan did not intend to make Demon Venerable feel better.

    Therefore, when the Demon Lord looked resentful, Gu Lingchuan raised his hand and the spirit was directly injected into the Demon Lord.

    This time, Gu Lingchuan took precautions and did not let the spirit of the Demon Lord invade his consciousness.

    On the contrary, it was the Demon Venerable. Under Gu Lingchuan's cold gaze, his consciousness was entangled, his body trembled, and he was defeated.

    Tian Huang and Feng Jiuge saw Demon Zun's tragic situation, and the two looked at them without any fluctuations. The ruthless Gu Lingchuan felt cold in their hearts. They lowered their heads together and did not dare to look at Gu Lingchuan again.

    Gu Lingchuan stayed awake, searched the demon lord's consciousness around, and explored the origin of the demon lord's soul, the part that belongs to the seven emotions and six desires, and the spiritual power swept away, attracting the demon lord's soul.

    After catching that trace of soul, Gu Lingchuan's consciousness instantly returned to his body.

    The soul-wounded Demon Venerable raised his hand to cover his head. He stared at Gu Lingchuan who looked cold with wide eyes, opened his mouth, but didn't know what to say.

    He has an obsession with Gu Lingchuan. He felt that the goddess abandoned him and wanted to lure the gods to fall into demons. However, now that he has a popular god, he is like the most demanding demon. He can perceive the opposing party's tyranny and aversion. , As if the man who was entangled with him before, smiling lowly, is not the same as the one in front of him.

    "Tsk."

    Gu Lingchuan merged the trace of soul that had been drawn out, and found that what was drawn this time was shock.

    The seven human souls are in charge of happiness, anger, worry, thought, sorrow, fear, and terror, respectively. Only by stimulating the specific emotions of the devil can Gu Lingchuan smoothly draw a trace of soul.

    Gu Lingchuan glanced at the Demon Lord who was curled up on the ground.

    This time only brought out the shock of Demon Venerable, it seems that Demon Venerable is really not afraid of him.

    Gu Lingchuan leaned over, and he squeezed the chin of the Demon Venerable who still wanted to dodge, and took off the mask on the opponent's face.

    Tian Huang had seen the true face of Demon Venerable, but Feng Jiuge had never seen it. The first time he saw Demon Venerable's face exactly like Gu Lingchuan, he was very surprised.