Interstellar Wanted Guide (16)

In the last mission world, Gu Lingchuan stayed for a long time. He not only achieved the achievement of an emperor, but also taught an enlightened queen like Su Miaolian, who will benefit all generations. Therefore, his aspiration is terrifying.

    Then, after leaving the world, Gu Lingchuan quickly entered the new mission world, which made him not completely stripped of his aspiration, and a small part of it remained.

    Gu Lingchuan extracted this part of the aspiration force and incorporated it into a special instrument to upgrade Hamlet.

    Hamlet was successfully transferred into the chip, and a large piece of golden code flashed quickly in the light screen, like a golden waterfall, the code flashed rapidly, and Gu Lingchuan's eyes were illuminated by large pieces of gold as pure gold.

    "It deserves to be a system that can read readers' grievances across the dimension, Hamlet, your code is so beautiful! What a perfect program!" Gu Lingchuan looked at the large piece of pure golden code and exclaimed.

    Hamlet and Gu Lingchuanshang are connected, and they are a little shy after hearing that: "Host, as cute as me, of course, there must be perfect and cute codes!"

    "Erha, I will make you more perfect. Of course. , I will not touch your source code, all your core code is retained, but I need you to add some more functions, the most important thing is that your search ability and transmission ability have to be strengthened."

    Gu Lingchuan quickly Browsing the densely packed code, quickly got a direction.

    Gu Lingchuan likes Hamlet's temperament very much. With this small system as a companion, his journey through life will not be too boring. Therefore, he does not intend to modify Hamlet's source code. Such Hamlet, in his opinion, is very good.

    "Ah, host, can you actually modify my source code? Do you want to expand my memory ten times...no, a hundred times! I am an ambitious system, I think I can become smarter !"

    Hamlet, determined to build an excellent system, actively demanded.

    "...That's good, so your running speed will speed up, but whether you will become smart or not depends on your face."

    Gu Lingchuan didn't directly attack Shao Tong, so euphemistically.

    When Hamlet heard this, he seemed to see a bright future, and excitedly said: "Then I will be the smartest system!"

    "..."

    Forget it, optimism is a good thing, it's better not to dismiss the stupid system.

    Gu Lingchuan quickly tapped the keyboard with his fingers, and the large piece of code appeared in Hamlet's code, blending with the large piece of gold. As the program was implanted, the ring on Gu Lingchuan's hand also changed.

    On the solid-colored ring, faintly cash-colored patterns slowly appeared, and those complicated patterns made the simple ring appear simple and mysterious.

    Implanting a new program for Hamlet was a short answer, but it was extremely difficult to do. Gu Lingchuan worked endlessly for three days and nights before writing part of the implantation program.

    "Tsk, it seems that I will be bald after you are fully upgraded." Gu Lingchuan sighed with hot water and thick dark circles.

    Because the effect of grabbing DNA has passed, Gu Lingchuan's figure has now become a weak state between a teenager and a young man, his skin has also become very pale, and the dark circles under his eyes are particularly obvious.