The slandered Xueshen (7)

Gu Lingchuan returned to the classroom. The originally nervous school leader saw that the people came back well, but Shen Qiancheng asked his family to take care of things. The big things were turned into small things, and the school teachers and leaders assumed that Gu Lingchuan had not disappeared. The same. 

  This has become a kind of signal. Seeing that Shen Qiancheng will not be held accountable anymore, the school leaders also have a special attitude towards Gu Lingchuan. The students who originally liked to humiliate the original are the minor followers of Shen Qiancheng and Awei. Now the attitude of the boss has changed. People naturally died down. 

  This saved Gu Lingchuan a lot of things. After all, it was really troublesome to beat them one by one. 

  The school students will not bully Gu Lingchuan on the face of it, but they still look down on the stigmatized ex-student. Gu Lingchuan is isolated by the whole school. No one will talk to him, and Gu Lingchuan doesn’t care. He came back to school to learn, and there was no interference just as he liked. 

  Although Gu Lingchuan was an outstanding student of National Tsing Hua University, the best university in the country, he was also a top student in Qing University. Learning is not a problem for Gu Lingchuan. 

  However, there is a slight difference between the world after crossing and the original world. Gu Lingchuan cannot guarantee that he will be admitted to a good school smoothly. He has to work hard and study hard to avoid a car overturning. 

  Gu Lingchuan was obsessed with studying. After school, he went to the apartment to study the selected professional books, or search for information on the Internet. The day was full of schedules, and the whole person became a top, and he agreed with the young master Shen to write a letter, but also called at random. Wei or Xiao Jia, hand it over, and after the get out of class, the dragon will not see the end, and I don't know where it went. 

  After a while, Shen Qiancheng became unhappy. 

  Gu Lingchuan had no interest in Shen Qiancheng, but she was all teasing, so Young Master Shen was moved by himself and planned to get Gu Lingchuan a hand. 

  However, Young Master Shen moved his mind and half a month passed. Seeing Yuan Yibin’s letters arrive in his hands one by one, he can’t even see Gu Lingchuan’s shadow. Gu Lingchuan still doesn’t live there. In the school dormitory, Shen Qiancheng couldn't find anyone, and he was so angry that he was so angry that Gu Lingchuan, the little rabbit, wanted him to puff up the air?

  Compared to Shen Qiancheng, Yuan Yibin's writing love letters and sending things is a trivial matter. Shen Qiancheng pondered for a while and prepared to use his routine. 

  On this day, after class, Gu Lingchuan was about to return to the apartment with a backpack. Shen Qiancheng was standing aggressively at the door of the classroom. When he saw him come out, his chin was raised, and A Wei and Xiao Jia left and right like two generals. Going up, he took Gu Lingchuan's arm and dragged Gu Lingchuan to follow them to the secret base of the school gang. 

  Gu Lingchuan had a black line on his face: "What are you doing?" 

  Awei and Xiao Jia were still very afraid of Gu Lingchuan. After all, the beating was really unforgettable, but compared to Gu Lingchuan, Shen Qiancheng's order was not executed. It was serious, so the two bit their heads and brought Gu Lingchuan over. 

  Shen Qiancheng followed behind the three with his arms folded. At this time, he said with an arrogant expression: "Awei, Xiao Jia, you go down first, and I will have a good chat with Xiao Gu." I 

  have long been used to the moody two of the boss facing Gu Lingchuan. The person walked away with a plain expression. 

  Shen Qiancheng walked slowly over with a smile on his face, a pair of peach blossom eyes glued to Gu Lingchuan's body like electricity, but Gu Lingchuan ignored Master Shen's mood, he looked down at the watch on his wrist: "Here you are Three minutes, I’ll talk about it quickly, I’m very busy.” The 

  young master Shen Da froze. The straight-hearted creature is really annoying. He condescended to play with him. This kid is still puzzled. Amorous feelings, for nothing the gesture he just made. 

  "Are you little guy hiding from me?" Shen Qiancheng could only ask straightforwardly. 

  Gu Lingchuan was confused: "Hide you?" 

  "Otherwise, why would you give the letter to Awei and Xiao Jia instead of handing it to me? Give the letter to me personally so that I can see you every day and rest assured that this is not me and Is your appointment? You missed the appointment." Shen Qiancheng said nonchalantly. 

  Gu Lingchuan pondered Shen Qiancheng's mind, raised his eyebrows, his tone was cold but his tone slowed down, with a sense of carelessness: "I am very busy, so I can only save trouble. If you have any comments, I will personally start tomorrow. Give you the letter?"

  The slowing voice carried a sense of intimacy that was almost imperceptible. Of course, Shen Qiancheng could not notice this subtle change. He only felt that Gu Lingchuan's words made him press. He approached Gu Lingchuan in an intimate tone. "I thought you were hiding from me. I was so quick that day. I didn't mean to belittle you. I just thought you were so good-looking and wanted to get close to you." 

  "..." 
  Gu Lingchuan was speechless, he wondered why Shen Qiancheng Always give him this lingering greasy feeling? 

  Gu Lingchuan even wanted to personally demonstrate to Young Master Shen, the correct tricks of flirting. 

  "Oh, yes." Gu Lingchuan took a step back, flipped his schoolbag on his shoulder, curled his lips, but didn't mean to smile: "Unfortunately I'm really busy. You might as well find someone to get close to me. I'll go first. Now.” 

  Gu Lingchuan has long hands and feet, and Young Master Shen, who feels a good atmosphere, sees the tall and tall figure disappearing in the corner before he can react. 

  Shen Qiancheng was embarrassed for a while, and he felt more and more difficult to be straight. He raised his foot and kicked the tree beside him, his expression turned a little gloomy. 

  "I really don't know how to promote, since that's the case, I can only use some methods." Shen Qiancheng's eyes rolled, he stepped up to the distant side of Awei and Xiao Jia, and ordered a few words. 

  Listening to Shen Qiancheng's arrangement, A Wei and Xiao Jia's expressions gradually became bitter. They looked at each other and saw a tragic mood of "Heaven is going to perish me" in each other's eyes. 

  What does Shen Qiancheng want to do? 

  He wanted to imitate the scenes in today's most popular martial arts dramas and act as heroes to save the beauty, in order to impress Gu Lingchuan. 

  In Shen Qiancheng's view, there is no difference between male-male relations and male-male relations. The heroes on TV have only one result of saving beauty, that is, the rescued will be tempted by the person who saves the person. The more critical the rescue, the better the effect. 

  So Shen Qiancheng asked his two classmates to contact a few other school gangsters, intending to teach Gu Lingchuan a lesson first, and when Gu Lingchuan was beaten almost, he shot again and rescued Gu Lingchuan with a heroic attitude. .

  Letting Gu Lingchuan be beaten was also to get acquainted. Shen Qiancheng was not a good thing. Gu Lingchuan didn't cooperate with his sultry behavior, which made Young Master Shen extremely unhappy, and wanted him to suffer. 

  On this day, Gu Lingchuan went back to his apartment for a night of self-study. When passing an alley, several people with baseball bats suddenly jumped out of the darkness. 

  The few people imitated the robbers in the Hong Kong drama, wearing silk stockings on their heads, they were funny and ridiculous, and they looked like they were going to make a vicious gesture, but because the silk stockings on their heads showed a few funny people, Gu Lingchuan was unexpectedly silent. 

  Awei and Xiao Jia, who were behind a few people, huddled together: "Is this kid scared?" 

  "We all have weapons. It's not that we are afraid. Brother Shen has a way. We have a baseball bat. We are afraid of a fart. " 

  A good opportunity, we will take the opportunity to take revenge, and take a good meal of this kid, Brother Shen said, even if it is disabled, it's okay, as long as it doesn't disfigure." 

  Several people approached, Awei stockings with twisted smiles on their faces under the shadow sound extremely arrogant: "!! boy, robbery, put the money out Yo Oh, good clothes well, then chip off the clothes we mercifully, allows you to leave a pants!" 

  accompanied by a few people Hong Tang Laughing, they formed a circle and surrounded Gu Lingchuan in the center. Several people winked at each other, and the tallest one rushed over with a baseball bat. 

  Gu Lingchuan reached out and touched it in his schoolbag, took out the nunchaku with one hand, and flicked the nunchaku around the attacking baseball bat. While using the nunchaku to lean the baseball bat, Gu Lingchuan flashed close to the robber. , A cold light flashed in the other hand, and the fruit knife rested on the man's neck. 

  "This is called robbery." Gu Lingchuan's tone was cold, he neatly cut his hands back against the person who was stunned by the blade, and then glanced around. 

  There are five people in this group. The tall one is Xiao Jia who pretended to be a robber without changing his clothes. It seems that apart from Xiao Jia and Awei, the other three are gangsters from nearby schools, if they are students. There is no problem. The force value is not high and it is not difficult to solve. 

  Awei and the others have been stunned by Gu Lingchuan's operation. They never expected that Gu Lingchuan, a high school student, contained nunchakus and fruit knives instead of books in his schoolbags. What's this?

  Gu Lingchuan guarded Shen Qiancheng and his gang to take action day and night. Of course, he would not take scum off lightly. His stepfather was a special soldier fighting against drug lords. After being injured and retired, he changed his status and lived abroad in order to prevent drug lords from retaliating. 

  Even so, the stepfather may be in danger. After Shen Jing got married, the stepfather specially trained Gu Lingchuan's skills to prevent Gu Lingchuan from being affected by him. 

  Under the special training of his stepfather, Gu Lingchuan's detection awareness and anti-reconnaissance ability are much stronger than ordinary people, and his skills are not bad. These days, he has been deliberately training himself, and his reaction power has slowly improved. Now, to deal with these mobs, Gu One person in Lingchuan is enough. 

  The few people who had made an appointment with Shen Qiancheng to act in a play were already shocked. A Wei and Xiao Jia fought each other, and Gu Lingchuan once again refreshed their perception of abnormalities. 

  Gu Lingchuan bit the fruit knife with his teeth against the neck of the man who was restrained, and took off the silk stockings from the man's head with one loose hand, and bound the other man's back sheared hand with the silk stockings. 

  After ensuring that this guy could not break free, he took down the fruit knife, patted the man's face with the back of the knife, smiled and said to the dumbfounded people: 

  "Oh, you are going to rob me, which happens to be what I think too. Come on. I handed over all the cash on my body. I took off my clothes, stripped them off, and threw them over. If I didn’t do this, I would be upset, and I couldn’t help but try the knife on this kid.” As 

  he said, he turned the blade. Come over, lightly stroke the neck of the person who is restrained. 

  The skin was pierced and the blood oozes out. The big boy who was restrained by Gu Lingchuan suddenly turned pale, cried out and burst into tears.