King's Landing (3)

The original body is close to his grandfather's family. There is no difference between Gu Lingchuan's visit to his maternal ancestor's house and his return to Gu's house. He casually said: "The cloak is a gift to a person who is cold, and I will ask for it back when the winter is over. Is the disease better?"

  "Much better, thanks to the pills sent by the general, let alone the pills outside the customs are really good." The housekeeper Sun welcomed Gu Lingchuan in with a smile and made a neat brew. A cup of hot tea: "The general drank the tea, and it was warm."

  But he didn't ask who Gu Lingchuan gave the tiger skin cloak to him. It was a matter of government affairs, and he never inquired about it.

  Gu Lingchuan drank the hot tea and waited for the cold to dissipate. The side door opened with a creak, and a girl in a white leather jacket jumped in.

  The girl is young, with round face and apricot eyes, wearing a thick white fox fur coat, her face is as white as jade, and the whole person is like a white dumpling that can move. Seeing Gu Linchuan, her eyes light up, she stops her pace, and makes everyone Girly attitude, come step by step.

  The girl walked with restraint in front of Gu Lingchuan, covered her mouth with her veil, and said in a urn: "My cousin has come here because of the heavy snow, but I am worried about my grandmother? My grandmother is already much better. Doctor Zhou came here for treatment. , I just didn't want to leave. The saying is that my grandmother is already in peace and can go out and walk around when the snow melts. Grandma can go to Jin'an Temple with us and we still have a wish, cousin, don't worry." The

  little girl blinked her big eyes and worked hard. Everyone was in a pretty posture, but his smart eyes swept up and down Gu Lingchuan.

  Gu Lingchuan merged with the memory of the original owner and knew what the little girl wanted to do. He took out two travel notes with body temperature from his arms and handed them to Su Miaolian: "Here, the travel notes you want, this is an isolated copy. I will give it to my grandmother. My tiger skin cloak was exchanged from Fu Hexuan." The

  little girl was a little happy at first, but she didn't care about covering her mouth with a veil, her eyebrows smiled openly , and even cracked silver teeth were exposed.

  Gu Lingchuan glanced at it, and suddenly felt funny. No wonder the skin monkey-like cousin took such a posture. It turned out that it was because of the time when the teeth were changing that two teeth were lost, and she deliberately covered it with a veil for fear of ugliness.

  The little girl turned two pages before reacting to what her cousin had said, and she was shocked: "Cousin, don't you always look at Fu Cheng not pleasing to your eyes? I thought you were in a relationship of'fighting each other'. "

  Gu Lingchuan was speechless, raised his hand and knocked on Su Miaolian: "Anyway, it's a talented girl, what do you say?"

  "A talented

  girl is exhausting all the time." Su Miaolian put away her original copy, and said with a seriousness: " Cousin, you see, if you have a good relationship with Fu Cheng, there will be many benefits. First, Fu Cheng really has a heart of disobedience. He will not take you at that time. Second, Fu Cheng is in his current family background. and you can be quite at home, you are a loner, but also are cold Rakshasa, if you want to marry, Cheng Fu's sister is a good choice well, you as his brother, he would not have you do it! "

  look The little girl's analytical head was eloquent. Gu Lingchuan was interested. At this time, there were only two cousins ​​in the house. The grandmother next door drank the medicine and was sleeping peacefully. Gu Lingchuan was not afraid of ears on the wall. He said, "Cousin, since you know Fu Chengyou My cousin and Fu Cheng are evenly matched. Why don't you say that my cousin also has a heart of

  disobedience ?" Su Miaolian glanced at Gu Lingchuan, and gave him a blank look: " Cousin don't want to make a joke. Feng, when I don't know? I'm afraid that you are so loyal to the emperor and annoyed Fu Cheng. If the regent rises to a high position, it won't be good for you to have an operation." When

  mentioning such a rebellious topic, the brothers and sisters subconsciously suppressed In voice, Gu Lingchuan looked at the little cousin with

  innocent bones, and laughed: "You see clearly than others." Su Miaolian really lives up to the name of wisdom, and there are so many young masters carefully cultivated by the family. Such a little girl clearly understands.

  Su Miaolian is right. If Gu Lingchuan didn't wear it, she would be loyal to the emperor and patriotic, she would really die with Fu Cheng, and Wei Yanrui was also a man with deep thoughts. Although he had no talent for ruling the country, he was a lot smarter. Body, successfully married the brilliant Su Miaolian as the queen, the Su family helped to deal with the family, Gu Lingchuan then suppressed Fu Cheng, Wei Yanrui took advantage of several forces to win the game, and even successfully defeated Fu Become the king with real power.

  Of course, only the clever Wei Yanrui is not a talent for governing the country. After taking advantage of the Su family and Gu family, he will probably cross the river and demolish the bridge. Such a person in power will only be disastrous.

  After chatting with Su Miaolian for a while, the little girl was thinking about the lone book of travel, absent-mindedly, Gu Lingchuan let her go to read, and went indoors to serve her grandmother.

  "Lingchuan, what are you whispering to your ghost sister there?" The old ancestor was lifted up and asked Gu Lingchuan with a smile.

  Gu Lingchuan said: "Talking about her marriage, grandmother, cousin's marriage should be decided as soon as possible, those apprentices of grandfather, find one at random, get a name, and make it clear to others, just book a kiss, and increase the momentum. It's best for everyone to

  know that when you 're twelve, you don't delay your marriage. It's just that you have to wait for Miaolian to grow up before making a decision." He didn't directly talk to Su Miaolian about this, he thought, little girl No matter how clever you are, you can't figure out these corners. It's better to remind your grandfather and grandmother directly.

  Mrs. Su's face changed when he heard the words: "But what

  did the one staring at my Miaoer say to you?" "I didn't say directly, there is a plan behind it, and it is estimated that I will do it soon. Even if that one is just a mention Line puppets, there are always a few loyal counselors who can help. Grandma, you guys should take precautions. Get things done before you go to Jin'an Temple. When you get to Jin'an Temple, you must pay more attention."

  Gu Lingchuan looked at his grandmother's face. He patted the old man on the back, and comforted: "He is planning to engage in insidious tricks, but it's not me. He didn't dare to do it too blatantly. When I mentioned it to me today, I first refused. I'm afraid he will have a back hand, so I'll remind you."

  "There are a thousand days of training, but no thousand days to guard against thieves. What's more, this is not an ordinary little thief. Hey, suffer." Su The old lady sighed, worried.

  These noble honoraries who were born in a family of great families really look down on these royal families of the Wei family.

  The Su family is the head of the aristocratic family, and the rich heritage of several dynasties is there, and the royal family has to be careful to provide for the Su family. The Wei family's imperial family became more and more absurd, and the Su family became more and more dissatisfied with the previous and previous emperors. If it weren't for the loyal royalists of the Gu family, where the grandson's grandson was, Mrs. Su was afraid that she would directly swear.

  The Wei family was worried about her young granddaughter and tried to marry the Su family by arrogant means. Is it a despicable act that can be summarized by the word thief?

  Gu Lingchuan and Mrs. Su said one or two, leaving a few pills of wind-cold medicine, and then bid farewell to his grandmother and returned to Gu's house.

  After returning to Gu's house, Gu Lingchuan searched for the memory of the original body and practiced a set of boxing in the heavy snow. The movements went from rusty to smooth, over and over again, while practicing boxing while running the internal energy. He quickly steamed the whole body and took it off. Under the jacket, sit cross-legged in the wind and snow, feeling the wonderful feeling of inner strength cleaning the body.

  "Erha, when I enter the world, the details of the personal settings have changed, but I can still bring my own interior?" Gu Lingchuan, a modern person through and through, felt the mystery of the internal power of the ancient overhead world, and felt extremely novel, so he asked Hamlet.

  The system replied: "That's the case, the host, if we enter the world of Xianxia, ​​you can still have spiritual power, fairy power, and divine power. Enter the magical world, and you can also have magic, it is so convenient~ every time the person is modified, You can bring your own skills. The aspiration is higher than the energy of the two-dimensional world. After you integrate the aspiration, your own strength exceeds the world you enter. You can adjust it anyway! Not only that, the aspiration you carry is always changing Your aptitude, the more you go to the next tasks, the higher your aptitude, so that you can better integrate into the world of the book. It's a great

  deal !" In other words , wishing power is the second dimension world. The original power is naturally useful.

  Gu Lingchuan is very satisfied.

  "Read the grievances of this world, and read it again, Shiqi." Gu Lingchuan ordered the system. He looked at the ring on his right hand. The color of the ring in this world is just ordinary red to shiny, not as close as the previous world. Evil blood.

  It is certainly impossible to say that the ancient world is safer than the modern world, because Gu Lingchuan's identity in this world is special and fits the setting of the loyal dog attacking the humanoid plug-in, and from the memory of the original owner, the three views of the world are online and there is no need to change The whole world, only need to transform the characters in the book to complete the task.

  "Okay, host, there are three main collections of reader grievances--"

  "First: The gay emperor married the little Lolita? The pit girl professional household was an assist? The scum on children should go to hell!"

  "Second: The queen is going to rebel? It's good! The queen is mighty!

  " Third: The queen is dead? Mrs. Su is dead? Fu Cheng's wife died in childbirth? The throne battle ended with a happy ending, only the same wife who was deceived to marry was sacrificed? The deceived gay guys will die!"

  Gu Ling Chuan combed through the messages in the grievances, his expression gradually becoming dangerous: "Cheating? My cute little cousin was scumbed and died? My grandmother is gone? Fu Cheng married his wife, but his wife died in childbirth? The grievances are clear. It seems that our mission this time has to be tackled in many ways."

  Hamlet also reacted, whether it was a child or a queen. Of course, only the little girl Su Miaolian who was targeted by Wei Yanrui, the small and medium queen in the original work finally died? The host's grandmother in this world also died?

  Thinking of the lovely and intelligent girl I saw today, and the amiable Mrs. Su, Hamlet's heart and liver trembled, and Wang cried out: "Host, Xiao Miaolian was tricked into marriage? My grandmother is gone, it's really miserable. You have to find a way to save them!"

  "..." The system is more emotional than him, and Gu Lingchuan feels very subtle.