King's Landing (2)

Wei Yanrui looked at Gu Lingchuan with a downcast attitude, seemingly humble but turned away thousands of miles away, alienated and indifferent. When did Wei Yanrui receive such treatment from Gu Lingchuan? His emotions were immediately exposed and his face sank.

  You know, since Wei Yanrui veiled his intentions for Gu Lingchuan, Gu Lingchuan has been devoted to Wei Yanrui. There is a feeling that we will not see him in a day like three autumns. Gu Lingchuan has no chance, but must try to create opportunities to meet Wei Yanrui. When Wei Yanrui was in a bad mood, he didn't wave back Gu Lingchuan once or twice. Gu Lingchuan didn't care about it, and he would carefully please Wei Yanrui the next day.

  To tell the truth, Emperor Wei Yanrui's majesty was completely achieved by General Gu Lingchuan and Gu Lingchuan.

  The regent Fu Cheng displeased Wei Yanrui in the court hall. With Wei Yanrui's aggrieved eyes, Gu Lingchuan could be so angry that he bit Fu Cheng hard, and Fu Cheng was afraid of annoying Gu Lingchuan who had a hot temper, causing unnecessary trouble. , Can only take a step back and take Wei Yanrui's affairs lightly.

  If it were normal, Wei Yanrui would take the initiative to look for him. Gu Lingchuan would have been confused for a long time. He was so silly that he couldn't find Bei. Now he treats Wei Yanrui coldly. Wei Yanrui is displeased, with emotions on his face, hope Gu Lingchuan As usual, if he is in a bad mood, take the initiative to solve his problems.

  Wei Yanrui took the opportunity to raise the issue of not going to the palace to cultivate.

  However, Gu Lingchuan, who has always been observant of words and expressions, will take the initiative to solve Wei Yanrui's worries and problems. At this time, without any action, he bowed back two steps and looked at the little emperor blankly.

  Wei Yanrui was a little panicked. He felt that Gu Lingchuan seemed to escape his control.

  Gu Lingchuan was born in the Gu family. The Gu family has been talented for generations, defending the family and the country with courage and fearlessness. It can be said that the Daqi dynasty was guarded with blood by the Gu family. There are many mediocre kings in the Daqi dynasty, but Daqi can Increasingly strong, relying on the Gu family line of desperately eliminating foreign troubles, stabilizing the internal strife, and laying the foundation for the peace of the entire Daqi.

  When General Gu was alive, it is not an exaggeration to say that power was in the hands of the people. The successive emperors of the Daqi dynasty were not the rulers of the country, and the previous emperor was even more faint. He did the trick of giving birth to a few illegitimate children. Quite a lot, thanks to Gu Jiazhong's patriotism, and without the idea of ​​replacing the Wei family, the Wei family can be safe and worry-free.

  Therefore, the royal family has been jealous of the Gu family for a long time, but there is no alternative. Fortunately, the illegitimate son of the Emperor Tai has a Fu Cheng. He has been raised in the imperial city since he was a child. He has outstanding ability and talents in governing the country and prospering the country. Confronted, the Supreme Emperor was dying, so Fu Chengli was appointed as the regent, counseling his crown prince to succeed.

  The relationship between Wei Yanrui and Fu Cheng was not good, because Fu Cheng was an illegitimate child with outstanding ability. When he was a child, Wei Yanrui used to be the crown prince to toss Fu Cheng. He met Fu Cheng’s brothers and brothers respectfully in front of the Supreme Emperor, but tossed his life behind his back. Fu Cheng, for fear that the other party will replace him, the relationship between the two will be extremely bad.

  However, after the death of the Supreme Emperor, Fu Cheng became the regent.

  The incompetent Wei Yanrui wanted to kill Fu Cheng, but he didn’t know that Fu Cheng had already taken control of the court. In just a few years, he took Wei Yanrui, the emperor, and became a puppet king. How could Wei Yanrui, who had no real power, be able to do to Fu Cheng? what?

  The reason why Fu Cheng didn't completely abolish Wei Yanrui and became emperor himself was only because of the existence of Gu Lingchuan.

  Gu Lingchuan was an unswerving royalist faction. When Fu Cheng had any changes, he dared to mobilize the army and Fu Chengyu's dead net broke. Fu Cheng was afraid of the turmoil of the court, so he had been careful to appease Gu Lingchuan and sent the puppet emperor to the palace. Gu Lingchuan's opinion must be sought, and the two people agree.

  The three of them grew up together, but now Gu Lingchuan knows Fu Chengshi as an enemy, but he is single-minded towards Wei Yanrui, probably because the three had a special relationship when they were young.

  When Gu Lingchuan was a child, in order to curb the Gu family, the emperor summoned Gu Lingchuan to be the prince accompaniment. So, Gu Lingchuan and Wei Yanrui grew up together, they were masters and servants, and they had a deep affection.

  Wei Yanrui had a lot of minds since he was a child. He secretly arranged Fu Cheng who was studying together, secretly scolded Fu Cheng for being cunning, and fooled the original master to rectify Fu Cheng. Then Fu Cheng and Gu Lingchuan became rivals, although they both grew up together. Human relations are getting worse.

  Just at the point of separating the two little friends and making them enemies, Wei Yanrui used the emperor's mind to the extreme.

  Fu Cheng had already seen Wei Yanrui’s routines and hardly dealt with Gu Lingchuan, but Gu Lingchuan seemed to be a wolf dog domesticated by Wei Yanrui, wherever he meant it, as long as Wei Yanrui was dissatisfied with Fu Cheng, he could do nothing. He and Fu Cheng are positive.

  Now, Gu Lingchuan began to break free of Wei Yanrui's control. Wei Yanrui was panicked. He had never been treated so coldly by Gu Lingchuan. Gu Lingchuan was so angry. Did he hear the wind?

  Wei Yanrui stood frozen for a moment, seeing Gu Lingchuan still as a mountain in the cold wind, his eyebrows were cold and indifferent, his resolute and handsome face was like a stone sculpture, he could not see the other party's thoughts at all.

  In the end, Wei Yanrui took the initiative to give in. He lowered his head and whispered: "Brother Yunxian, are you really angry?"

  Gu Lingchuan raised his eyebrows: "How dare you be angry with your Majesty?"

  "Brother Yunxian, you really are. It was the anger that gave birth to Mingguang, but Mingguang was really helpless. Fu Chengna was aggressive, fearing that Mingguang’s life would be endangered. In desperation, I wanted Fu Cheng to cast a rat trap. The only person he respected was Su Taifu, I. I want to marry Su Miaolian, just to use Su Taifu to suppress Fu Cheng, the jackal. You know, Brother Yunxian, how can I like a woman like Su Miaolian? I already have my heart..."

  Wei Yanrui pointed out , raising He raised his face and looked at Gu Lingchuan affectionately.

  Gu Lingchuan automatically ignored the brilliance in Wei Yanrui's eyes, and sneered: "Your Majesty, why do you want to marry a little cousin who is so contemptuous of your servant? Fu Cheng is so open and upright, how can you harm your life for no reason? Your Majesty should not worry about you for nothing. , Killed my innocent little cousin for life."

  Wei Yanrui was speechless and whispered for a while: "Why did Brother Yunxian say this? How can I harm people? I can give Su Miaolian the position of queen to show supremacy. Honor."

  Su Miaolian, the daughter of Taifu Su, comes from everyone, not to mention that marrying the little emperor means jumping into the fire pit, even if Su Miaolian is willing to marry into the fire pit, the Su family will not agree. The honor of the queen? It is ridiculous to pin the honor on the little emperor in front of him.

  Gu Lingchuan glanced at Wei Yanrui, his eyes were cold and implied killing intent-Su Taifu is the original grandfather, Su Miaolian is the original cousin, this little cousin is known as a talented girl, the most important thing is that the child is only ten Two-year-old, well-behaved, smart, and a cute child, Wei Yanrui, a scumbag, as a gay guy, dare to hit little Lolita? Still dare to speak out in front of Loli's cousin-your own face?

  He really wanted to shoot Wei Yanrui to death on the spot.

  "Your Majesty Longen Xie, it's just this honor. The Gu family and the Su family can't bear it. I hope your Majesty will think twice." Gu Lingchuan was impatient. The puppet emperor didn't know anything about himself. He didn't bother to talk to each other, Gu Lingchuan. He bluntly refused. Seeing Wei Yanrui's stiff and iron complexion, he bowed perfunctorily: "If there is nothing important, the minister will retire."

  Gu Lingchuan strode away, and the black clothes slammed in the wind and snow, like a flying wings. Eagle.

  Wei Yanrui looked at Gu Lingchuan's back, trembling with anger, but helpless. In the end, he threw the warmer in his arms against the wall with hatred, and tremblingly said: "You all insult me! Dare you! I am the ninth five." Zhizun, if one day..." Wei Yanrui was fierce, but did not dare to say the next sentence.

  ——If one day, he will surely slash all these officials who dared to commit a crime, and divide the body by five horses. Fu Cheng can't escape, and Gu Lingchuan will naturally not be spared!

  Wei Yanrui's face was distorted, and when he returned to the palace, he went horribly, and ordered his servants to execute several court ladies who served.

  "What is the little emperor making?" Fu Cheng, who was reviewing the memorial, was annoyed by Wei Yanrui's actions. He rubbed his eyebrows and raised his eyes to ask the hidden guard on the beam.

  The dark guard has been ordered to monitor the movement inside and outside the court, and Wei Yanrui is the focus of attention. He jumped from the roof and clarified the matter one hundred and fifty-one.

  The dark guards have excellent professional abilities, and what Gu Lingchuan and Wei Yanrui said were all imitated to the regent on the spot by him vividly.

  When Fu Cheng heard the unsentimental sentence "Fu Hexuan is upright, how could he harm your life for no reason?", his expression moved, his eyes fell on the hanging black cloak, showing a pensive color, and finally shook his head: " Gu Lingchuan is so terrifying that the city is so terrifying, I can count it as a misunderstanding, his silly look like a goose head is actually a disguise."

  He sighed secretly, disguising himself with a face for nearly twenty Years, it is really unimaginable. Fearing that he was sent to the imperial city as a companion, when he was actually a hostage, Gu Lingchuan began to disguise himself for fear of causing the royal jealousy and being poisoned.

  If he hadn't deliberately revealed his true face today, Fu Cheng would never have imagined that Gu Lingchuan was actually such a person.

  Fu Cheng looked a little solemn, how old was Gu Lingchuan when he was sent to the imperial city? Fang's child in his early fours was able to pretend to have no flaws. That person was really precocious and terrifying.

  For a while, Fu Cheng consciously couldn't see through Gu Lingchuan, and he began to fear the general who used to be Wei Yanrui's pawn. Fu Cheng dispelled the idea of ​​doing something with Gu Lingchuan.

  ——It is not wise to face a jackal in sheep's clothing.

  Fu Chengxiang’s brain hurts and he wants to rest for a while. He subconsciously took out his two favorite travel notes from his arms. After feeling for a while, he remembered that the rare book he was carrying was flicked away by Gu Lingchuan. .

  The regent raised his eyes to look at the hung up tiger skin cloak, and sighed: "You are fooled, they are all alone."

  Gu Lingchuan rode straight to his grandfather Su's house, and as soon as he entered the door, the old steward greeted him. , With a smile of joy, while instructing the little servant to lead the horse down, while muttering: "The general is here, in such a heavy snowstorm, why don't you put on the tiger skin cloak sent by the lady the day before yesterday? The cloak is thick and warm, The weather is just right!"