God and Demon Lord (7)

Ignoring Gu Lingfeng, who didn't pay attention to stealing chickens, Gu Lingchuan abandoned distractions and began to concentrate on enlightenment.

    Gu Lingchuan was originally a mortal, and he didn't have the power and memory of the original god. Even if he inherited everything from the original body, in Gu Lingchuan's view, he needs to practice on the ground to gain strength.

    Cultivation makes people addicted to it.

    Gu Lingchuan is obsessed with the feeling of power filling his whole body. He has been in retreat for several years.

    After waking up from retreat, Gu Lingchuan consolidated his strength. He mobilized his spiritual power and transformed into two figures.

    "Xiaochuan." The

    older, but still capable woman smiled at Gu Lingchuan.

    "Mom."

    Gu Lingchuan hugged the woman.

    "I miss you so much."

    Gu Lingchuan kissed his quiet forehead, with gentle eyes: "I will save you."

    "Smelly boy." The

    low male voice sounded.

    Gu Lingchuan looked at the other person who turned out.

    Rough and wild man, with a scar across his face, but the man's expression is gentle and hearty: "Little boy, live a good life, don't burden yourself, don't let down your great life! Life must be happy!"

    "I see, Uncle Feng."

    Gu Lingchuan also hugged Feng Yu, his expression calm and gentle, drawing endless strength from his family.

    "You will be fine too, wait for me to go home."

    Gu Lingchuan let go and saw the two phantoms disappear with a smile. He blinked, letting the tears flow back to the bottom of his heart.

    Shen Jing and Feng Yu, they are the source of their own strength, and they are also the responsibility that they can never forget.

    The reason I think of my parents is because after Gu Lingchuan went into seclusion, he crossed a realm.

    The original body encountered Tu Shanyuan and never crossed the realm after falling in love. Gu Lingchuan crossed over.

    The so-called ruthless Dao does not mean that the cultivator is ruthless and has no desires, but that when he is ruthless, he can not forget his original intention and always retain the warmth in his heart when pursuing the path of eternity.

    For Gu Lingchuan, the gentleness he could not forget in this life was Shen Jing and Feng Yu.

    These two people are also the beacon to guide him home.

    Gu Lingchuan, who was determined, looked at the ring in his hand. The protagonist was affected by his abolishing the spiritual roots and extracting the spirit of the fairy. Seeing that there is no possibility of returning to the fairyland for cholera, the ring only turned pink.