Primitive Demon Repair (eighteen)

All the orc warriors were enthusiastic and shouted.

    Finally, all the orcs shouted together:

    "We will eventually become the strongest!"

    "Go!"

    Watching the soldiers of the Ear Tribe set off, Gu Lingchuan and Qin Beinan, who had just taken a bath, looked at each other.

    "Are you going to help?"

    Qin Beinan raised an eyebrow.

    "Of course, after all, I am also a member of the Ear Tribe."

    Gu Lingchuan smiled.

    Taking into account the origins of Gu Lingchuan and the Heilin Tribe, everyone in Tremella didn't plan to bring Gu Lingchuan. After all, the leader of the Heilin Tribe was Gu Lingchuan's biological father.

    However, both Gu Lingchuan and Qin Beinan know that they are not the aboriginals of this world. Although Qin Beinan does not understand how Gu Lingchuan replaced the original body, he looks after Gu Lingchuan and clearly does not care about the futility of his blood. , Do not want to bother about the hatred between Chihuan and the original body.

    Gu Lingchuan turned into a red dragon on the spot, rolled up Qin Beinan, and flew into the air.

    Qin Beinan rolled over and rode on Gu Lingchuan Jiao. He wanted to hold Gu Lingchuan's ears. When he reached out his hand, he touched two drums.

    Qin Beinan pressed the bulge on the top of Gu Lingchuan Jiao’s head, and wondered: "What is this?"

    "Dragon horn, dragon and Jiao, the biggest difference is whether there is a dragon horn."

    Gu Lingchuan's voice was low, carrying Qin Beinan. Walk through the clouds.

    "The dragon can

    transform into a dragon." As the clouds gathered, Gu Lingchuan looked down.

    Qin Beinan's finger rubbing will give birth to the bulge of the dragon's horns. He wondered what kind of posture Gu Lingchuan should be after turning into a dragon.

    Below is the Blackscale Tribe, which has nearly a thousand people, and it is a well-deserved huge tribe.

    There are less than 30 orcs in the Ear Tribe, and naturally they can't fight against the Black Scale Tribe. They can only choose to attack.

    After lurking in the black scale tribe, Hei Er held his mouth and was gagged and tied into a red ring of zongzi. Some beast-shaped orcs turned into prototypes, and quietly slipped into the house of the black scale tribe leader and small boss. Some powder was put into the drinking water of these powerful orcs.

    The small animal-shaped orcs used the same method to put the powder into the drinking water of the black scale tribe orcs one by one.

    The orcs of the Ear Tribe practiced martial arts, their movements were light and agile, and the prototypes of the orcs were mice and squirrels, which did not alarm any orcs at all.