Supervisors & Breakers (End)

In an emergency, the God of Chaos didn't have time to explore the subtle relationship between Qin Beinan and Gu Lingchuan. He adjusted his power and blue swept past, involving Zero and Qin Beinan.

    Qin Beinan and Ling glowed with a dazzling blue light, and they stretched out their hands, trying to touch Gu Lingchuan.

    Gu Lingchuan saw the nostalgia in Ling's eyes, and the shock and panic in Qin Beinan's eyes, and he was silent for a moment.

    Even if these two people have the consciousness independent of the god of chaos, they cannot obliterate the fact that they are part of the god of chaos.

    Only when Goldron returns to completeness can Gu Lingchuan punish the god of chaos, lest he cause another disaster.

    When the light disappeared, a tall and slender man appeared in front of Gu Lingchuan.

    The man has long slightly curly hair, which is draped around his waist, his face and figure are similar to Qin Beinan, but his posture is almost perfect. The most perfect sculpture is less than one-tenth of his figure.

    The man opened his eyes, his dark blue eyes looked at Gu Lingchuan.

    Although it is a evil god, Gorgrond's appearance is more like an orthodox god than death.

    "Goldron, you forgot to change your clothes."

    Gu Lingchuan glanced at the god of chaos.

    The God of Chaos has inherited a certain characteristic of Qin Beinan...

    the corner of his mouth twitched.

    He raised his hand, a dark blue suit wrapped his perfect and strong body, and the corners of his mouth were viciously raised: "Now, we can have a good fight."

    "No, the fight is too troublesome."

    Gu Lingchuan shook his head and raised his hand. , A golden thing appeared in his hand.

    "Bells?"

    Goldron raised his eyebrows, and what death was doing with a golden bell at this moment.

    "This is an ancient artifact, Donghuang Bell."

    Gu Lingchuan explained that he threw the Eastern Emperor Bell to the god of chaos.

    "Boom--" The

    ancient bell rang, and the bell-sized Donghuang Bell instantly grew bigger.

    Goldron sensed a more powerful force than the godhead of death, found something wrong, and wanted to escape in shock.

    However, the two consciousnesses in his body are very nostalgic for Gu Lingchuan, forcing him to stop and look at Gu Lingchuan admiringly.

    Gu Lingchuan: ...

    Forget it, let's get rid of the god of chaos.