Interstellar Wanted Guide (12)

At this time, Dr. Xie took out the light button he was wearing and took a look at it. It showed the physical data after the scan. Dr. Xie compared several sets of data, and a strange light flashed in his eyes. Then, he completely deleted the scan data. .

    Soon after Dr. Xie left, Gu Lingchuan's button flashed, prompting: "Your Majesty, please be on the top floor within three minutes."

    Gu Lingchuan left the library and quickly arrived at Zhou Qing's office.

    His Majesty the Emperor was watching the video at this time. Looking at Gu Lingchuan in the picture, Zhou Qing raised his hand to touch the corner of his lips, and asked casually: "You like reading books about metaphysics research?"

    "Yes, your Majesty." Gu Lingchuan replied.

    Zhou Qing's gaze shifted from the screen to Gu Lingchuan. Seeing the upright man, Zhou Qing noticed a warmth in his body slowly emerging from his body. He stared at Gu Lingchuan aggressively for a long time. , Let out a deep laugh: "Metaphysical research, is it because your home star is relatively backward?"

    Gu Lingchuan immediately replied, "My majesty, my home star is not behind, but the direction of development is different from that of the central galaxy. "

    Wen Yan, Zhou Qing folded his long legs down, boots stepped on to the ground, he walked care Lingchuan, wearing leather gloves hands under chin care Lingchuan, handsome face Weice, pale lips close to the Gu Lingchuan, joking tone: "you are the indigenous people on the planet full of animal painting of what looks like the face of your great majesty, not only did not fear, but also free to refute, not afraid to offend me?"

    so close With gestures, the man's breath slapped his cheeks, and Gu Lingchuan noticed the strong smell of coffee lingering around him, his eyes darkened.

    Zhou Qing is a very good person who knows how to provoke people, and Gu Lingchuan is not too much. The eyes of the two are intertwined, which means that they are evenly matched.

    The onlookers Hamlet exaggerated: "Host, this majesty is so good! It's time to show real skills! Kiss him, kiss him!"

    "Xiaoha, today I will teach you a trick to seduce you-in the face of a straight attack, you can move the flowers and trees, and the strategic policy is'the enemy advances and we retreat, the enemy retreats and disturbs us,' in order to maximize the interest of carnivorous hunters. Let me Let me show you on the spot." Gu Lingchuan soothed Hamlet who was eager to try.

    "Huh?"

    Hamlet can't keep up with the host's alternative routines. Doesn't the host always start to tease directly?

    After replying to Hamlet, Gu Lingchuan took a step back under Zhou Qing's scorching gaze, and said respectfully: "Your Majesty, your subordinates are dull."

    Zhou Qing looked at Gu Lingchuan with astonishment and confusion. In the end he freezes in astonishment, knowing that the other party has understood what he meant, Zhou Qing laughed with a stronger attitude, following Gu Lingchuan's retreating posture, approaching Gu Lingchuan, his lips brushed against Gu Lingchuan’s cheek: "Dull , I didn’t see it. Isn’t this smart?”

    Seeing Beta’s eyes change from stunned to dodge, as he got closer, the other's expression resisted, the disgust in his eyes flashed away, Zhou Qing's eyes narrowed. His expression turned to displeasure in an instant.     "Your Majesty, if there is nothing more, please allow your subordinates to resign." As if unable to resist Zhou Qing's step by step, Gu Lingchuan pushed Zhou Qing away abruptly and left with a look of embarrassment.     Looking at Gu Lingchuan's panicked back, Zhou Qing stuck out the tip of his tongue and licked the corner of his lips: "It looks like a wild personality. I didn't expect it to be so cute. I think it tastes delicious. It is really exciting. "     Host, the scene just now reminds me of a book title." Hamlet onlookers interjected.     "Oh." Gu Lingchuan, who fled from the wasteland, kept an expression of shame and sorrow on his face. The monitors in the palace were all running, and he had to do a full set of scenes. He kept his face and answered Hamlet in a casual and casual voice. .     "Host, don't you want to ask, what book title did I think of?" Hamlet said with disappointment when he saw the host not responding.     Gu Lingchuan did not fluctuate in his heart: "It's nothing more than the title of "The Overbearing Emperor Innocent Guard"."