God and Demon Lord (11)

After making Mo Yu retreat, Gu Lingchuan looked at the ring in his hand.

    The color of the ring stayed in pale green and remained unchanged.

    According to the plot point, the final plot must return to the gods to continue its collapse.

    Gu Lingchuan thought about the status quo, and finally the black line: "I have no love to break, so, how do I restore my deity's body?" Can I

    cultivate all the way to the level of the deity? How young!

    He passed the hurdle that the original body could not overcome, but the original setting was that the original body was moved and fell into the devil, jealous for Tu Shanyuan and then jealous, jealous, jealous, the jealous king who sees jokes in the real world, Tu Shanyuan had an ambiguity with so many men again. The original body's emotions were aroused, and the original body's spirit returned to the original body.

    Gu Lingchuan's words...

    what should I do if I can't get up and have no mood swings?

    "Oh, yes, host, you have crossed the hurdles of your state of mind, and the road has been perfected, why haven't you returned to the body?"

    Hamlet was also blinded.

    If the host hasn’t restored the body, they can beat the Demon King and the Demon Venerable, but there is no way to restore the body of the deity, and the mission of the collapse plot will also be stuck. Are they really going to cultivate for tens of thousands of years, and then they can cultivate to the host? Become a god once?

    If you really want to become a god, and become the supreme among gods, you won't have to start in tens of thousands of years.

    Staying for tens of thousands of years...

    Hamlet was shocked by this terrible conjecture.

    "There should be another way..."

    Gu Lingchuan looked at the pale green ring, his eyes narrowed: "Isn't there another Demon Venerable? I don't know, I swallowed him, can I break through to become the Deity Venerable in one fell swoop? "

    Gu Lingchuan's thoughts were very dangerous, and Hamlet was shocked.

    "Host, swallow the original world character, or the main character. If you leave this world, there will be a bad influence. So, look for another way?"

    "Just kidding, this is a backup method."

    Gu Lingchuan said casually.

    Hamlet: "Alternative method... So the host, you really intend to swallow the devil, hello!"

    "Since you can't swallow the devil, then just go to the devil and turn around. Since it is the half of the deity, he is, Or in the soul, there must be something that the gods need."

    Gu Lingchuan thought about his chin, and nodded secretly: "Then go to the gods and find out which part needs to be retrieved to successfully return to the gods. "