Chapter 163

Zhou Yu met An Chen at the university exchange meeting. The prince who settled down was the chairman of the National Tsing Hua University student union, student representative, personable, and handsome.

    After learning of An Chen's identity, Zhou Yu fell in love with An Chen at first sight. He enthusiastically pursued An Chen. An Chen was indifferent. During that time, Zhou Yu became a conversational resource for all the students in the school.

    An Chen was too lazy to talk to Zhou Yu, but somehow, he suddenly accepted Zhou Yu--but he asked Zhou Yu to conceal the relationship between the two, and the two could only communicate secretly.

    Zhou Yu and An Chen have been together for ten years. They haven't had any close contact. Even Zhou Yu hasn't been in An Chen's car a few times. However, Zhou Yu liked An Chen's high-cold and abstinence tune, became more obsessed with An Chen, and gave almost everything to An Chen.

    An Chen always inquired about Gu Lingchuan from Zhou Yu. Zhou Yu was puzzled. An Chen only said that Gu Lingchuan had offended him. He wanted to rectify the opponent. In order to win An Chen’s heart, An Chen ordered him to do it. Zhou Yu will do everything he can.

    He unobtrusively tempted Gu Lingchuan to indulge in gambling, tricked Gu Lingchuan into contact with illegal drugs, and became addicted to drugs. In this way, under Zhou Yu's deliberate temptation, Gu Lingchuan was completely degenerate step by step.

    Later, there was an accident. Gu Lingchuan learned that he was the child of the An family. Under circumstances, they hugged An Chen, and their lives were misaligned.

    Gu Lingchuan had reached a dead end at that time. He owed a lot of debts for gambling, and drug addiction would happen at any time.

    He got the invitation for the Anjia banquet, and ran to the banquet to make An Yunlong recognize him, but An Chen Zhuyu was in front. How could An Yunlong look at Gu Lingchuan, he was in front of everyone. He reprimanded Gu Lingchuan for wishful thinking and bluntly said that An Chen was his son.

    Zhou Yu was by An Chen's side at the time, watching An Chen's smile, Zhou Yu's whole body was cold-until then, he didn't understand why An Chen would let himself do that. It turned out that everything was just to destroy Gu Lingchuan.     Gu Lingchuan hate Ann Chen, he wanted to hit Ann Chen crazy, but more than a decade to see the crush of Zhou Yu Chen security guard in front of the body, Gu Lingchuan was slumped down fist, embarrassed to leave.

    Thinking of these past, Zhou Yu gritted his teeth. He didn't understand at all. Why did the two people who were in the same situation at the beginning become intimate after he was reborn?

    Zhou Yu felt flustered. When he saw Gu Lingchuan hug An Chen again, and An Chen hugged Gu Lingchuan back, he finally couldn't bear it, and wrote an anonymous letter to Gu Lingchuan, revealing the identity of the other party.

    Zhou Yu was very afraid of An Chen. Before his rebirth, Gu Lingchuan returned to everyone’s field of vision. In order to prevent Zhou Yu who knew the truth from shaking out the truth, An Chen didn’t hesitate to kill Zhou Yu and buckle Zhou Yu’s death. Upon reaching Gu Lingchuan's head, Gu Lingchuan went to jail.

    When Zhou Yu returned from rebirth, his first reaction was to find Gu Lingchuan. Now Gu Lingchuan has not yet begun to fall. As long as he helps Gu Lingchuan and Gu Lingchuan returns to An’s home, he can avenge himself and make An Chen worse off. dead.