King's Landing (5)

In ancient times, it was normal to marry a wife by breaking a sleeve. Heirs were a big deal for the ancients. Even those who were completely insensitive to a woman had to marry a wife and have children. Therefore, in ancient times, there was no such thing as gay cheating.

  However, even if he understood this, Gu Lingchuan could not accept that the life of a woman who was deceived to get married just to have children was completely ruined.

  "It seems that the prince is right to ask for marriage."

  Gu Lingchuan smiled, but Fu Cheng noticed that the aura of the other party's body was turning cold. Just when he was puzzled, Gu Lingchuan approached and raised his hand to caress Fu Cheng's cheek: "The prince is a special color in the world, an unparalleled beauty. He has been with others for a hundred years. I don't know what it is? It is impossible to imagine the posture of the prince and the woman, like a jade like the prince, sleeping with others. What kind of posture should you go to the state of cloud and rain?"

  Fu Cheng was stunned, and was shocked by the other's straightforward and frivolous words. He was aphasic for a while and didn't know what expression to make.

  Gu Lingchuan looked at Fu Cheng who was stunned, his eyes darkened, he licked the corners of his lips frivolously, Fu Cheng trembled all over, Gu Lingchuan didn't look at him in disgust, and his white jade-like face was stained. Looking at the thin red, he was obviously just ashamed. Gu Lingchuan had a bottom in his heart and chuckled: "Presumably, it must be the ultimate beauty. Unfortunately, I don't want the prince to be accompanied by red sleeves."
  Then, Gu Lingchuan He lowered his head and kissed Fu Chengwei's red lips.

  Hamlet scanned Gu Lingchuan who was full of color, and his mood was as plain as water: Ah, it's starting again!

  Fu Cheng was a little dizzy at this time. His opponents who had always been displeased with each other suddenly changed their appearance. The coldness and sharpness all turned into frivolous and frivolous waves. One eye and one movement caught Fu Cheng's mind. He felt that there was something in his heart. Whistling, the heartbeat was so fierce that he didn't escape in the first time.

  Until the tongue was forced to dance with the other party, Fu Chengfang reacted. He snorted twice and tried to push Gu Lingchuan away, but unexpectedly the man raised his arm around his waist and pulled Fu Cheng into his arms, and kissed him gently. Become violent and raging, forcing Fu Cheng to dance with it.

  "Um... let go..."

  With Fu Cheng's unremitting efforts, he finally pushed Gu Lingchuan away. The man with a square face was flushed and panting, while the man on the other side licked off the bloodshot blood that was bitten by Fu Cheng's lips. The whole person was filled with blood. With a dangerous breath.

  "Tsk, it's broken." Gu Lingchuan looked at Fu Cheng. Fu Cheng looked at the other party in a daze, raising his hand to wipe the water stains on the corners of his lips. His posture was brazen, but with a temptation, the man in front of him, at this moment Just like the goblin in a script, Fu Cheng was turbulent and frightened.

  The regent, who has almost no sexual desires, only feels his mind is turbulent, the stagnant water in his heart is set off by the opposite party, flooding his mind and making him confused.

  Fu Cheng turned his head and dared not look at Gu Lingchuan, took two steps back, turned around in a hurry, and his cloak flew up, raising a piece of snow foam.

  The man was flustered and felt that everything that happened between him and Gu Lingchuan was too absurd, but there was a strange emotion in his heart, like a depressed beast breaking away from the rope, roaring to show Fu Cheng his existence.

  Fu Cheng's heart was completely messed up.

  Fu Cheng has always known that there are men who like men in this world because of the habit of breaking their sleeves. He has never had a special affection for women, but he has not given birth to beautiful thoughts for men. In addition, he is pictured in the world, falling into the dynasty. Tang disputes unintentionally to marry a wife. He only thought that he was too indifferent, but now he found that it was not his indifference, but that he had a tendency to break his sleeves.

  This discovery made Fu Cheng panic. He forgot to explore Gu Lingchuan's intentions, forget the bloody smell in his mouth, and just wanted to escape the place that made him uneasy.

  "Ah, it seems that the gay is right, you can push it."

  Gu Lingchuan watched Fu Cheng leave in a panic, standing leisurely, his eyes swept, just in time to see Su Miaolian, who had finished admiring the plum, helping her grandmother come in. He smiled and walked over, raising his hand to support Mrs. Su.

  Su Miaolian saw the corners of Gu Lingchuan's red and bleeding lips, and she showed such an expression as

  expected : "Cousin, you are too angry! Be careful to burn yourself !" Su Miaolian was really afraid that her cousin would beat Fu Cheng too much. Fu Cheng broke out completely and couldn't help his cousin to death.

  Gu Lingchuan smiled: "Cousin don't have to worry, I have a sense of measure."

  Su Miaolian always felt that her cousin smiled weirdly, with a rippling expression, with an unspeakable confusing meaning. A little girl Su Miaolian looked at this picture. Gu Lingchuan felt that her cheeks were hot, and she couldn't help but muttered, "Cousin, do you know, you look like a rat stealing gas...but the most handsome rat, the one that the cat doesn't want to catch "

  It's kind of like stealing oil." Gu Lingchuan squeezed Su Miaolian's cheek with a baby fat. Su Miaolian's apricot eyes were round and her face bulged: "Did grandfather teach her cousin? Men and women don’t get married!"

  "Well, what the cousin said is, but we two brothers and sisters, it is a special case." Gu Lingchuan really does not have this kind of consciousness, he thinks that Su Miaolian is a biological sister, what is the difference between men and women, is between brothers and sisters. Can be ignored.

  Su Miaolian is not rigidly adhere to the dogma of the girl, heard clearly a bit happy, but also pretending to be angry: "?! Ooh, your cousin put it nicely, do not want to squeeze my face messed up hair are you friends"

  Su old lady People watched the two brothers and sisters making a fuss, with a smile on her face, she said to Gu Lingchuan: "Today, I came to Jin'an Temple, one is to reciprocate, and the other is to pray for a good marriage for Miaoer, and third, Lingchuan, your age It’s not too small anymore, it’s time to ask for a marriage.”

  Gu Lingchuan bluntly refused: “Grandma, you also know my current situation, so don’t drag the girl into the water, and wait until everything settles down.”

  Mrs. Su heard. Yan, smiled a little, and sighed.

  Su Miaolian's eyes widened in surprise: "My marriage? Grandma, I'm still young. It's too early to talk about marriage. I don't agree!"

  Mrs. Su smiled and patted Su Miaolian's head, and said funnyly: "You This kid, what silly thing to say, you are not too young, you are already a big girl, your grandmother, I booked a kiss at the age of ten, and I married your grandfather at the age of thirteen!"

  Su Miaolian looked down and she muttered softly. "As mentioned in the travel notes, the doctor traveled around Daqi and found that women who were married prematurely would be unable to have children, and some would die young. Alas, why the small country in the travel notes respected women and reached the twenties. It’s so wonderful to marry a man. It’s so good for me to be born in such a small country, so I can’t get married!"

  Mrs. Su heard the little granddaughter's muttering behind her ears, but Gu Lingchuan's martial arts was so strong, her ears and eyes were so clever that she could hear the little girl's words clearly, and she was a little startled.

  He found that he had always underestimated his little cousin, and he thought about his cousin with a modern twelve-year-old girl. The reference was obviously wrong. Su Miaolian was born in ancient times and was only twelve years old. She thought about marriage and breeding and yearned for a society where women are respected. She deserves to be a little girl who wants to be the queen after marrying Wei Yanrui.

  It is a plastic talent.

  Thinking of the readers' grievances, Gu Lingchuan had a general idea of ​​the plot of Beng. He called the Gu family's servant and asked the other party to bring a few books from the original study.

  "All the annotated books are brought over and sent to the lady's room. We have to pray for half a month at Jin'an Temple and take a few more books so that the lady will not be too bored." Gu Lingchuan ordered.

  The young man was illiterate and didn't know that the generals' study was full of military books. He didn't think anything was wrong, so he left after taking the order.

  Mrs. Su believes in Buddhism and is a devout believer. When she came to Jin'an Temple, she was willing to stay for such a long time. Gu Lingchuan was afraid that her grandmother would ask her little cousin to chant or copy scriptures with her, so she simply moved a bunch of military books to let Su Miaolian kill time.

  Su Miaolian received the annotated military book, mixed with several theory and strategy, and was extremely surprised. After reading it for a while, Su Miaolian read it with gusto. Taifu Su was a great Confucian scholar in the dynasty and wrote a lot of national policies, but she said that women cannot discuss politics. Su Miaolian was not allowed to read the theory of national policies. At this time, Su Miaolian realized that the national policies were more interesting than travel notes.

  Su Miaolian is good at reading, but she doesn't like to read the love storybooks that the ladies all love. She is extremely bored and likes to read travel notes. Now she finds that the books on the strategy of war and war are better, and she is immediately addicted to it.

  "Miao'er, this child, accompany me to pray for blessings. I originally planned to let her copy the scriptures to accumulate blessings. I didn't expect you to get so many books for her. Wouldn't this child become a rat that fell into the rice jar?" The granddaughter did not go out all day, and helplessly patted Gu Lingchuan who was helping her for a walk, with a reprimand.

  "Isn't it just right for that uneasy student to keep his cousin behind closed doors?" Gu Lingchuan said, he did not intend to let a good seedling like Su Miaolian contact religion. , But you can't believe it. Once you cross the border, it is not a good thing for the country and the people.

  He saw it clearly, and he didn't want Su Miaolian to be influenced by Mrs. Su and indulge in religion.

  Mrs. Su still didn't know what her grandson was thinking. She started to worry about Su Miaolian's marriage again.

  Not only Mrs. Su, who cares about Su Miaolian's marriage, but also Wei Yanrui, who is eyeing and starting to act.

  This day, after reading a book, Su Miaolian had a lot of aftertaste. When she opened the window and looked at her to relax her mind, she saw a colorful bird flying straight and landed on the window lattice of Su Miaolian.

  The little girl gave a sigh. She loved the colorful birds, so she reached out and touched them. The flying birds were also weird. Instead of dodge or dodge, she tilted her head and rubbed Su Miaolian's hand.

  "I don't know whose bird it is. It's so cute." Su Miaolian laughed. When she looked down and saw a note tied to the bird's paw, she drove the bird out: "It turned out to be a messenger, but not If you

  want to deliver the letter wholeheartedly, let 's go and send it." The bird was driven away and flew back. He tilted his head and looked at Su Miaolian. Seeing that Su Miaolian hadn't moved, he raised his paw and signaled Su Miaolian to release the note.

  Su Miaolian now understands that this bird came here to deliver the letter to herself.