God and Demon Lord (eight)

Gu Lingchuan stood on the top of the mountain, his clothes fluttered, and the sunlight coated him with a layer of gold. The sword light gathered to form a silver dragon with teeth and claws. Gu Lingchuan flew up, raised his hand, waved his sword, and cut down.

    The Jiaolong entangled the phoenix full of flames.

    "Boom—" The

    earth moved and the mountains shook.

    The Demon King, who was entangled by the flood dragon transformed by the sword light, completely annihilated the Phoenix real fire on his body. Feng Jiuge shook his figure and turned into a red-haired man with blood from the corner of his mouth. He looked at Gu Lingchuan who was still immobile in amazement.

    Ruthless practice tract Tianxuan live rock solid, the force in the eyes of the transfer rule, indifferent ruthless, world mountains are included in the other's eyes, but did not leave any trace, Phoenix Nine dignified: "merciless road!"

    Most ruthless fit Heaven Road , Combined with the power of the gods and souls, naturally restrain demons.

    Even if the deity has not yet returned to his position, he is just a powerful cultivator who has suppressed the Demon King in one fell swoop!

    Feng Jiuge gritted his teeth.

    Obviously, the gods descended to the earth to experience the calamity, and the great way to enlightenment is one step closer. If he returns to his position, his strength will also improve.

    In this way, the protoss is pressed on the head of the demon clan, and their demon clan, how can they still make their heads!

    Feng Jiuge's heart sank, but Gu Lingchuan was already approaching, the man's indifferent eyes seemed to be looking at the dead, the spirit sword cut through the air and pierced the Demon King.

    Feng Jiuge gritted his teeth and swung his whip around Gu Lingchuan's spirit sword.

    Seeing that the demon fire on the whip went out, Feng Jiuge

    shouted angrily : "What are you waiting for?" As Feng Jiuge's voice fell, he deceived himself and entangled Gu Lingchuan, and Feng Huo rolled towards Gu Ling like a blooming lotus. Chuan.

    The spirit sword in Gu Lingchuan's hand buzzed, and he cut his head at Feng Jiuge, the sword light fluttered, engulfing Fenghuo, like rain hitting a lotus flower, and Fenghuo was unsteady.

    Seeing that Feng Huo was about to be extinguished, a voice said ghostly: "Brother, I will help you!"

    Behind Gu Lingchuan, Gu Lingfeng, who shook his fan and pretended to resist the demons, narrowed his eyes and moved close to his back.

    Then, a claw hit Gu Lingchuan's heart!

    "

    Puff-- " Gu Lingchuan, who was hit hard, turned back and looked at Gu Lingfeng, whose eyes were evil, with red patterns clinging to his cheeks.

    "Tian Xuan!"

    Everyone at Tianling Gate did not expect that Gu Lingfeng's move was so vicious and shocked.