The Game of Genius (16)

Gu Lingchuan woke up from the anger of seeing his daughter disappear suddenly. He looked down at the phone screen, raised his hand and nodded.

    "What are you doing?"

    Xue Jin asked curiously.

    Gu Lingchuan ignored Xue Jin.

    Xue Jin, with blazing red lips and a big red dress, followed Gu Lingchuan behind him, curious about the baby, and continued to ask, "What are you doing?"

    But soon, Xue Jin knew what Gu Linchuan was doing.

    Because a few tall black bodyguards came over, bringing a few local men who were subdued, and Gu Xinyan and Xue Niansheng who looked calm.

    "Dad, am I kidnapped?"

    Gu Xinyan walked over, grabbed Gu Lingchuan's eyes, widened her eyes, and curiously asked.

    Xue Niansheng followed behind Gu Xinyan, tightly gripping the corner of Gu Xinyan's clothes, his eyes were very frightened.

    "Brother, it's okay, Dad is here. No matter where we are, Dad can find us soon. You see, I am not afraid at all. After my brother knows how good Dad is, he won’t be afraid!"

    Gu Xin Yan turned her head to comfort Xue Niansheng.

    "Yanyan." Xue Niansheng squirmed his lips and uttered two words ardently. He knew that Uncle Gu didn't like him, so Yanyan's words didn't give him much sense of security.

    Gu Xinyan no longer cared about talking to her sour old father, and tried to appease Xue Niansheng: "Yanyan will always be with her brother, brother don't be afraid."

    "...I'm not afraid, I will protect

    Yanyan in the future." Xue Niansheng raised Eye, assured Gu Lingchuan.

    "Heh, weak chicken, still want to protect my daughter? It's still early!"

    Gu Lingchuan snorted coldly in his heart.

    Hamlet: "...Host, your set is collapsed."

    Xue Jin, who was watching the scene of father and daughter filial piety, was not very happy.

    "Tsk, it's boring."

    Xue Jin saw that all of Gu Lingchuan's mind and body were on Gu Xinyan, and he snorted and wanted to back off.

    Gu Lingchuan's eyes kept staring at Xue Jin, and when he saw it, he grabbed Xue Jin's hand, dragged the person over, took off Xue Jin's wig, and tied Xue Jin's hand with a long wig.

    He looked at Xue Jin coldly and said, "This time, I will take you back personally."

    Xue Jin pouted.

    "How did you find your daughter so quickly?" On the

    plane, Xue Jin put his head in one hand and blinked his fox eyes curiously.