Primal Demon Repair (5)

"Eat, there is so much to eat!" The

    hungry orc saw the bulging bag of animal skins, and his eyes lit up.

    "Anyone who eats will get it. Today will definitely make everyone full, but you all have to help!"

    Gu Lingchuan stopped the little beasts from picking and pulling the bag, and handed one of the roasted chestnuts.

    Behind the white fungus was a thin little orc. The little orc was licking his fingers, and his eyes were dull. When the other orcs wanted to get food, the little orc would just look around blankly with his ears sideways.

    "My ears, I have something to eat, please wait for a while."

    Tremella patted the little orc on the head.

    A little orc with a handicapped eye is a little cub of white fungus, eyes and ears.

    The little orc seemed to understand, stuffed his dirty fingers into his mouth, and made a noise.

    Gu Lingchuan distributed some roasted potatoes to the surrounding orcs, and instructed the orcs to wash the potatoes with pots of water.

    When the orcs were washing the potatoes, Gu Lingchuan cut the washed potatoes into pieces with thin stone slices and threw them into the stone pot.

    When the orcs were busy, a pot of potato wedges was cooked, and Gu Lingchuan took out the twigs collected in advance, and fork the potato wedges on the branches, each orc divided a small bunch.

    Orcs who have been hungry for a long time can't wait to eat all the branches.

    "Everyone has a portion, just take

    care of it !" Gu Lingchuan said helplessly when he saw the potato washing orcs secretly gnawing raw potatoes.

    In the end, the two bags of potatoes carried back by Gu Lingchuan, Xanthium, and Tremella were eaten thoroughly. Even the soup of boiled potatoes was drunk by the beasts.

    The full orc returned to his thatched cottage with satisfaction.

    Gu Lingchuan looked at the messy house and the cocklebur who was already asleep, feeling the hardships of life.

    Gu Lingchuan cleaned the room and sat cross-legged by the fire, making a five-hearted posture, trying to absorb the spirit of the world.

    The night passed, Xanthium stretched and woke up.

    This night, the cocklebur was not bothered by hunger, and the dreams were full of sweet and delicious potatoes and chestnuts. After cocklebur woke up, wiped his saliva, and saw Gu Lingchuan posing in a weird pose.

    Xuan Er was puzzled, and went around Gu Lingchuan, feeling that Gu Lingchuan's posture was really unspeakable. He learned it by himself, but it was extremely difficult to make seemingly simple movements.

    When Xanthium imitated Gu Lingchuan's practice, Gu Lingchuan opened his eyes, and a stream of light flashed in his eyes.