Chapter 167

Gu Lingchuan stood still while leaning on the wall, looking at the surrounding objects in surprise.

    Is there an earthquake?

    However, the stationary object proved that it was just his illusion.

    This feeling is exceptionally familiar, as if it is imprinted in the soul. Gu Lingchuan didn’t feel the slightest panic for some reason. He glanced around, picked up the clothes and planned to put them on for a look. He just put on his underwear. There was another violent shaking, and the whole world began to spin.

    At the same time, Gu Lingchuan discovered that everything in front of him seemed to be wrapped in soap bubbles, with a sense of unreal illusion, and it was like watching the world reflected in the mirror through a mirror, and the mountains moved with the earth. Shake, the mirror shattered, and everything in the line of sight began to be confused.

    The world is shattered like a mirror.

    Gu Lingchuan stood in the middle of countless fragments of mirrors that were falling apart and flying, and there was darkness under his feet. Standing in the air, he looked down and saw many pictures in the mirror—

    Zhou Yu with a hideous face and shouting something, An Chen with an impatient face, and Gu Qinghan, who was so drunk, even far away. The quiet couple abroad...

    everyone has become a frozen picture sealed in broken lenses.

    Then, like a video playback, the golden sky spread out from Gu Lingchuan, injected with broken lenses, the mirror surface healed again, and soon recovered into a complete world.

    Gu Lingchuan stood in the void, looking at the world in front of him.

    The world turned around again, and then the little gold rose again from the world and gathered into Gu Lingchuan's body.

    "Kacha..."

    There was something broken in his mind, and countless mixed memories emerged.

    Gu Lingchuan's expression changed, and a large number of mysterious golden characters appeared in his eyes.

    At the same time, a happy voice said: "Host, we succeeded, your world is restored, and you have successfully escaped from the original world and become a higher-than-two-dimensional existence. Host, we can continue the collapse of the two-dimensional. The journey of the plot!"

    "Hamlet, long time no see."

    Gu Lingchuan smiled.

    The green jelly dumpling bounced on Gu Lingchuan's face and rubbed Gu Lingchuan's cheek with joy.

    "Host, I miss you so much. I'm really afraid that after the world is upgraded, you will be affected by the original world, and you cannot break free from the loyal dog attack template, and cannot destroy the original. Then we have to say goodbye forever. Fortunately, you did not roll over.

    " A car will not be overturned, and will never be overturned in this life."

    Gu Lingchuan quickly set a flag for himself.