The slandered Xueshen (19)

One step wrong, one step wrong, Shen Qiancheng finally understood the meaning of this sentence, even if it was a few years late, he still had to pay for the willful actions of the year. 

  After a while, Shen Qiancheng suddenly thought of something. He raised his head, wiped his face, took out his mobile phone, and dialed a number. 

  After the call was connected, Shen Qiancheng took a deep breath, and his voice was low and hoarse: "Hey, Mr. Liu, this is Mr. Shen Qiancheng. I heard that Mr. Liu's daughter is going to be engaged to the original young master? Hey, why don't Mr. Liu investigate yours? As for the prospective son-in-law, it's about Miss Liu's lifelong happiness, so she can't be rash..." 

  "The original young master is a rare young talent? Oh, President Liu doesn't know that Yuan Yibin is gay... How do I know... because I am a ...... he served as dozens of former ex-boyfriend just came back Bin Yi also seduce me, I think he's dirty, did not think the original home in order not to go bankrupt, so love the idea to hit the head. " 

  over the phone After a moment of silence, the other party suppressed angrily and said "Thank you for the notification, we will investigate in detail", the phone was hung up, Shen Qiancheng put away the phone, leaned back against the wall and looked up at the gloomy sky. 

  "Humans, you really can't be willful, thief god, are you watching all of you? Just waiting for me to get retribution this day?" Shen Qiancheng said with dry eyes. 

  "I really regret it..." The 

  rain fell down. 

  Soon after Shen Qiancheng left, Gu Lingchuan lowered his head to see the completely green ring, and whistle: "You're done, it seems that you can store your aspirations." 

  "The host is amazing!" 

  Hamlet, who was just activated after being blocked, was unconscious. A string of colorful fireworks was placed in Gu Lingchuan’s consciousness, and then he asked a little puzzled: "Host, what did you do with Shen Qiancheng last night, I was blocked! How did you influence Shen Qiancheng to break the plot perfectly? the "? 

  Gu Lingchuan:" ...... kids still do not know this kind of thing as well. " 

  Hamlet understood what:" host, you do ...... " 

  " Yes. "Gu Lingchuan answered categorically.

  Hamlet was shocked: "Host, it's illegal to kill! How do you collect vows like this! What should you do if the world is unstable and start to collapse? Only when you collect vows, the world whose plot is broken by you can be stabilized!" 

  "...you want more No, I just pushed Shen Qiancheng." Gu Lingchuan helplessly interrupted Hamlet, who was almost screaming in horror. 

  Hamlet was stunned and didn't respond for a long time: "Push... Pushed?" 

  "Yes." Gu Lingchuan said calmly, it didn't look like he pushed a man, but just took a sip of water. 

  Hamlet understood what the host had done, shivering, and after the plot collapsed perfectly, the world was no longer affected by the power of the protagonist, it had received the complete original plot. 

  After receiving the original plot, comparing it to the original plot and looking at the reality again, Hamlet was almost moved to cry. 

  "Host, do you know who you pushed? The future political tycoon, the famous super gangster in the military and political circles, if China is angry with this world, it will shake the gangster twice! By! You! Pushed! !!!" 

  "Host, how can you be so powerful? The system unilaterally decides that you are the only idol in my life!" 

  The strength of the collapse of the plot can only be achieved by the host who is reckless. 

  Hearing this, Gu Lingchuan raised his hand to support his glasses: "Shen Qiancheng can become a big figure in China? The Chinese in this novel world is probably a pill." 

  "No way, who told Shen Dashao to be the right person in the end? The protagonist is matched by a loyal and affectionate male. In order to protect the protagonist of the world superstar, it is necessary not only to have a man who controls the lifeline of the world economy-a loyal dog attacking you, but also to control the political and military circles. Guy, take a two-pronged approach to escort the grassroots protagonist across the border, and the protagonist can successfully become the super idol of the world!" Hamlet said while watching the original plot. 

  "My protagonist is terrific." Gu Lingchuan said blankly. 

  World superstar? How did the world allow a little duck to become an international icon? 

  This world is going to be bad.

  After Gu Lingchuan traveled to this world, he knew that the protagonist was an MB, it was unbelievable. This is the 21st century, not ancient times. How could anyone sell themselves to save his mother? Selling YIN is an illegal activity. A three-year-old child understands it. Even in the name of saving people, it can't hide the essence of the illegality. A duck with such a dangerous thought has become the protagonist? 

  What's more terrifying is that such a protagonist became a world superstar in the original work... It's a suffocating trend. 

  The other protagonist "Gu Lingchuan" is a black and white gangster. Shouldn't this kind of person's final destination be the people's prison? 

  Gu Lingchuan was amazed. It is estimated that the author of the original book who has evolved into this world is a young author who has not formed the three views of the system. 

  Fortunately, the original world plot will not happen. 

  After Gu Lingchuan's operation, it was a matter of time before the Shen family collapsed, and the political leaders who were related to the Shen family would also be dealt with one by one. As corrupt officials targeted by the central government, the outcome of those officials can be imagined. Knowing that without these assistance, no matter how strong Shen Qiancheng is, he will not violate the laws of the world and become a bigwig. 

  The protagonist has not been attacked and escorted by two blind and brain-dead gangsters, and can't get through any waves at all. 

  The world plot is simply poisonous, and Gu Lingchuan is even less interested in knowing what the original plot is like. He only asked Hamlet to briefly describe what happened to the original Faithful Dog Attack. 

  In the original work, although "Gu Lingchuan" was bullied on campus for a period of time, although he has been patient, he completely angered Shen Qiancheng. On the eve of the college entrance examination, Shen Qiancheng hired several gangsters to wound "Gu Lingchuan", "Gu Lingchuan "So I missed the college entrance examination. 

  It is impossible for Gu's father and Gu's mother to repeat "Gu Lingchuan". In despair, "Gu Lingchuan" went down step by step. Finally, by coincidence, he rescued the gangster in Ningcheng. "Gu Lingchuan" distorted the gloom. With the trust of that person, he replaced him and became the new underworld godfather. 

  As Gu Lingchuan guessed, after the protagonist was abandoned by Shen Qiancheng, "Gu Lingchuan", who had a special affection for Yuan Yibin, met the protagonist Su Meng You, who looked highly similar to Yuan Yibin. "Gu Ling" "Chuan" did not get Yuan Yibin, so he kept the protagonist.

  The protagonist who had just been abandoned by Shen Qiancheng felt Shen Qiancheng in his heart, and he had no fake color for the gold master "Gu Lingchuan". 

  After that, Shen Qiancheng and Yuan Yibin showed their affection in a high-profile manner. "Gu Lingchuan" was very sad, and the protagonist was even more desperate. After being drunk, he regarded "Gu Lingchuan" as Shen Qiancheng and confided his love. 

  "Gu Lingchuan" was immediately moved by the protagonist, and truly fell in love with the protagonist. 

  "Gu Lingchuan" has a defect in character, so it was easily captured by the protagonist. Later, I learned that the protagonist Su just mistakenly used him as a substitute for Shen Qiancheng, and did not get angry at the indifferent protagonist. Instead, he humblely prayed for the protagonist to accept him It doesn't matter to be Shen Qiancheng's stand-in, as long as the protagonist can like him a little bit. 

  In order to please the protagonist, he mobilized all resources to make the protagonist who can only see a face become a star. 

  The protagonist was very successful in being packaged, and after becoming the top class, he once again attracted Shen Qiancheng. 

  Shen Qiancheng took advantage of the power of his family to rise to the high position step by step. After Shen Qiancheng became a boss, the paper could not contain the fire. He quickly found out the dirty past of the people around him. In a rage, Shen Qiancheng made people lure Yuan Yibin into taking drugs. Let a man infected with AIDS seduce Yuan Yibin and make Yuan Yibin infected with AIDS. 

  Yuan Yibin's fate in the original game was worse than it is now, and he finally jumped to his death in despair. 

  After retaliating against Yuan Yibin, Shen Qiancheng in the original work realizes that he has long had a different feeling for the gentle and kind-hearted protagonist, so he in turn pursues the protagonist, which angers "Gu Lingchuan". 

  The protagonist was also moved by the wholehearted "Gu Lingchuan" at this time, but he couldn't forget his first man, Shen Qiancheng. Faced with the pursuit of two outstanding men, the protagonist was moved and pressed so hard. Begin to weep silently. 

  The two men were heartbroken. In order to win the protagonist’s heart, they began to use all resources to please the protagonist, which made the protagonist become an international superstar. 

  Finally, the protagonist Sui did not make it clear who he loved more, but Shen Qiancheng, who was in a high position, could not cause a gossip, took the initiative to quit, and chose to silently guard the protagonist Sui.

  The protagonist was thrown into the arms of "Gu Lingchuan" who has always loved him deeply, but he still missed his beloved Shen Qiancheng, and from time to time he had a relationship with "Gu Lingchuan", as long as he was unhappy, he ran to find Shen Qiancheng to stay overnight, or deliberately Gossiping with other men and women should be "Gu Lingchuan". 

  In the original text, this has become the "little taste" of the two protagonists. Gu Lingchuan said that this kind of taste is really amazing. People with poor psychological endurance are afraid that they will take a knife. 

  "So, the morbid character of the original host in the original text is getting more and more serious?" Gu Lingchuan is speechless. Who can stand such a protagonist with a sound personality? 

  "Well, after all, the original owner's father and mother are by his side, always taking pleasure in hitting his son. Didn't the original owner become completely ill and completely unsaved? In the end, the original owner's parents caused the protagonist to suffer, and Shen Qiancheng used bloody methods. Dealing with it, the protagonist took the good reason for the original owner and helped Shen Qiancheng bury the evidence. The original owner always thought that his parents died in an accident." Hamlet said. 

  Speaking of the parents of the original owner, Gu Lingchuan was very curious for a while. He returned home in good condition, but the two of them didn't find it. Are they still in Ningcheng? 

  Gu Lingchuan guessed right, and both of them had left Ningcheng a long time ago. 

  At the beginning, Shen Qiancheng was pressing step by step, just wanting to find Gu Lingchuan. After Gu's father was released, he and Gu's mother went home and saw a passbook of 10,000. They completely believed the lies of a bunch of creditors compiled by Gu Lingchuan. In the same way, the two people who were afraid of being asked for debts simply took all the family properties with them, and left Ningcheng without telling all their relatives and friends where they were going.