The Game of Genius (18)

"Dad, today I went to see the art exhibition with Niansheng, you don't need to accompany me."

    Gu's, the slim girl said to Gu Lingchuan in a formal dress.

    "Huh?"

    Gu Lingchuan's tie stopped.

    He looked at the girl in a short skirt and long hair cape, gritted his teeth and said: "Xue Niansheng? Didn't he study abroad?"

    "Oh, I said I'm going to see an art exhibition. There will be an exhibition of my works, Niansheng I flew straight back last night."

    Gu Xinyan, who was seventeen years old, turned her head, smiled at Gu Lingchuan, and winked playfully: "I'm afraid that you will make some unexpected situation, dad, to prevent Niansheng from going out, so , I can only tell you the news now!"

    "Dad, don't be angry! You won't be handsome if you are angry!"

    Gu Xinyan raised her hand to kiss Gu Lingchuan and bounced out of the room.

    The old father Gu Lingchuan sat back on the sofa and said painfully: "Erha, my little angel has changed, she has become a little devil. Oh, it's all Ms. Tan's fault!"

    "Um, Ms. Tan is right, Who told you to prevent Xue Niansheng is like an anti-virus, Ms. Tan can only teach little angels very methods."

    Hamlet complained.

    It turns out that Gu Xinyan is also a good baby, but under the bad taste of her old father Gu Lingchuan, she always wants to go out to play with Xue Niansheng, Gu Lingchuan can make the Xue family have a little accident and hook Xue Niansheng.

    After Gu Xinyan saw through her own father's routine, it was Emmm.

    Growing up, Gu Xinyan began to fight against her own father.

    It's not that she is not filial, she must be stuck at this time and refuse to go to the exhibition with her father, which hurts the old father's heart, but... when

    Xue Niansheng came back, in order to prevent Xue Niansheng from approaching herself, Gu Lingchuan even made Xue Jin run out of the nursing home Not to mention Gu Xinyan's big head, even Ms. Tan Li is also a few times older.

    Gu Xinyan had to make the best move.

    Now, even Hamlet stood firmly by Xue Niansheng's side.

    "Erha, you have also changed."

    Gu Lingchuan said in pain.

    "I knew this before, I shouldn't have upgraded you at that time. Look at you, can you still call yourself a pure boy?"

    Gu Lingchuan grimaced.

    Hamlet laughed: "Of course I have always been the host’s cutest little system, but now I am an ambitious system, of course I have to keep learning and improving!"

    One or two children have grown up, and Gu Lingchuan’s ten fingers are intertwined. Began to wonder about the meaning of his staying in this world.