God and Demon Lord (2)

A kind of emptiness, Tu Shanyuan didn't appreciate it.

    Tu Shanyuan refused: "The disciples only want to worship Master Tianxuan as a teacher. If Master Tianxuan does not want to, I will kneel until Master Tianxuan is willing to accept me as a disciple!"

    Kong Ming was greeted twice with good intentions, and He understood, he glanced at Tu Shanyuan, smiled with a good temper, ordered two good seedlings who could become sword repairers, and drifted away.

    Everyone in the hall looked at each other, and then selected apprentices, and subconsciously skipped the talented Tu Shanyuan.

    Tu Shanyuan was proud and arrogant. He only wanted to apprehend Real Person Tianxuan, even Real Person Kong Ming looked down on him, and he didn't want to approve. These ordinary monks, don't take their own humiliation.

    After Kongming left with his apprentice, he casually instructed two new

    students on the road: "Be away from Tu Shanyuan in the future." Seeing that the two young men and women looked surprised, the good-tempered Jian Xiu explained: "That kid's mind. It’s not right, it’s like a hornet’s nest, if you two can’t play, it’s better to stay away from him.”

    When Tu Shanyuan rejected him, Kongming didn’t have this kind of consciousness, but when Tu Shanyuan clearly stated that he wanted Kneeling so long to let Gu Lingchuan accept him as a disciple, Kongming suddenly understood.

    To force Tianxuan to accept him as a disciple, isn't this kid just specifically for Tianxuan.

    Then, after careful consideration, the boy has been showing a message since he entered the Tianling Gate with expressions and movements-he knows that he is a genius who has been rare in a thousand years.

    Then, before the ceremony of accepting apprentices, Tu Shanyuan expressed his willingness to apprentice to the masters and please the masters, why?

    Kongming is an old fox who has lived for more than a thousand years. He hasn't seen anyone before, and he can see through Tu Shanyuan immediately, so he reminded the two apprentices.

    In the original text, the protagonist was confused by Tu Shanyuan. At this time, he did not realize that under his eagerness for quick success, the fox skin had been seen by several people.

    The clear-minded practitioners, most of their hearts took him as a disciple.

    However, Gu Lingchuan, who refused to accept the protagonist as an apprentice, returned to the cave and placed the apprentice Mo Yu at will, and threw it to the other's book in a room: "Read the book for yourself, you are a real genius. You can always find your own way. Nothing will happen in the future, don't disturb Master Qingxiu." The

    little girl Mo Yu was dumbfounded.

    Gu Lingchuan waved his hand and left, happily saying that they were all immortals who had descended to the mortal calamity. Mo Yu could cultivate immortals as he pleased. In the end, they would all return to the immortal world.

    That's right, the ink feather that was picked up by Gu Lingchuan and the original body that Gu Lingchuan turned into are both sealed off from memory.