Supervisor & Breaker (8)

Waiting for the tourists to leave, see that the pink flowers in the quiet path have completely bloomed, blood-red monsters, the center of the stamens, spitting strands of nectar.

    The tourists were amazed,

    raised their hands and stroked the flowers, and sighed: "There are such gorgeous flowers on the snowy field, so wonderful !" The scenery of the snowy field is fascinating. Before the tourists leave, look at the more and more beautiful flowers on the snowy field. , Xindao must visit here a lot to have supreme fun.

    After returning from the snowy field, Gu Lingchuan kissed his cat.

    "Can you accept such a thing?"

    Gu Lingchuan hugged the shy cat in his arms and said softly.

    Ling blinked his watery eyes, his tail curled around Gu Lingchuan's wrist: "Zero, I like this..." The

    cat-eared boy couldn't hide his shyness, but still firmly said: "Zero likes the owner the most, being intimate with the owner, and feeling Very happy.”

    Looking at the boy's wet eyes, Gu Lingchuan felt that he could do it again.

    After the end, Ling felt that he had become a waste cat.

    When the zero slumped into a cat cake, Gu Lingchuan quickly arranged his clothes. He looked back at the zero curled up into a ball and chuckled.

    The white mask appeared, covering Gu Lingchuan's face.

    On Gu Lingchuan's left wrist, the tattoo disappeared for a few seconds, but soon resurfaced.

    Gu Lingchuan rubbed the tattoo on his wrist with his fingertips, and said in a deep voice, "Zero, take a good rest, I will supervise the game world. There was an accident in the game copy before, and I was scolded by the Lord God. I hope that there will be no more mistakes. That's great."

    "Yeah." Ling

    flicked his tail listlessly, weakly.

    Gu Lingchuan's figure disappeared.

    Ling sat up, twitched his nose, sniffed the smell of Gu Lingchuan in the air, and whispered, "Master..."

    The owner spit out two light words, and his body trembles. For some reason, he is covering his head in pain, and there are conspicuous black tattoos on his body.

    "Um... I don't have a master! I am the supreme being!"

    Zero blue eyes flashed cold, a metallic voice sounded, and the soft and lovely boy got up, his expression turned into a cold look, and his whole body instantly escaped terrible. The coercion.

    Feeling physical condition is different, zero frown, hand touched, looked at my fingers contaminated water stains, zero-blue eye in anger across shocked: "! One supervisor, had the audacity to so"

    anger burning, zero a few Wanting to tear up Gu Lingchuan who committed such a violent act to him.

    As soon as the killing intention started, zero's other consciousness suddenly became stronger.