The Entertainment Industry Top Stream (9)

"Be sure to invite the actor Kang Lin, the actress Mu Xiaoya, the popular Xiaosheng Lu co-xiu, Yan Zifei, Xiaohua Chen Yuyan, and you."

    "The invited cross-level people include Feiyue Technology President Yun Chen, and model Zhao Hong , Newcomer model Song Qingyi, Jin Yuexin from Jinshi Media, amateur Pang Lingling, and amateur Zheng Zeyu."

    Gu Lingchuan nodded, "Thank you, it's troublesome. You talk to the program team and prepare to sign." The

    agent did not ask much. After saying hello, I called the program team and negotiated.

    A responsible agent did save a lot of things. Gu Lingchuan looked through the information compiled by the agent, and his eyes slowly turned dark.

    In the original plot, Yuanshen and Jin Yuexin also participated in this reality show.

    Readers mentioned in their grievances that the original body was mocked by Yun Chen, and it was also from this live reality show.

    The "Real Collision" program is the main program promoted by Yunchen's company to promote unmanned shooting equipment. The effect is very good. It is conducted in a live interactive mode.

    Yunchen participated in the program to increase the company's reputation and promote the company's products, and Jin Yuexin went for Yunchen.

    In the original plot, the original body is deeply in love with Jin Yuexin. I don't know that the man Jin Yuexin has a crush on is Yun Chen. He took great pains to participate in the reality show and wanted to cultivate love with Jin Yuexin.

    As a result, a special scene appeared in the reality show-Jin Yuexin acted like a handsome noble son, and the original body was like a conscientious entourage after running for him, and formed with the precious Yun Chen. Contrast.

    Jin Yuexin disliked the original body more and more. Yun Chen saw that the original body was like a follower with his own similar appearance, and he did not have a good impression of the original body. Most of the other people had a bad relationship with the original body and were unwilling to talk to the original body. The original body had a bad temper and was violently violently until the end of the first period.

    The original body showed love and was too enthusiastic about Jin Yuexin. Jin Yuexin was afraid of being discovered by Yunchen about the relationship between the two and was very repulsive to the original body. As a result, the original body was labeled as a bundled CP. Jin Yuexin Became a victim, was comforted by a crowd of viewers who watched the show, and even absorbed a group of fans.

    Relying on the support of these fans in the later period, Jin Yuexin made his debut under the operation of Jin Yuelei, and then became popular all the way, becoming one of the top players.

    Let's look at the original body of Xianghong. Because of the cold and violence by the reality show partner, the performance is too bad, and there is no chance of a comeback after the reality show.

    The depressed original body still has to watch Jin Yuexin tease Yunchen up close, so vinegar to death, but many CP fans think that Jin Yuexin and Yunchen are a perfect match.

    After being stimulated by this kind of stimulation, the original body found himself inferior to Yun Chen, and felt that Jin Yuexin liked Yun Chen because he was too bad. He started to imitate Yun Chen as best as he could, and finally made himself a shadow of Yun Chen.