God and Demon Lord (3)

"You!" The

    man was shocked when he noticed that it was the master and servant contract that pierced his mind.

    Before he violently attacked Gu Lingchuan, the master-servant contract had already taken effect, Gu Lingchuan flicked his sleeves, and a mana shot, the charming man turned into a black kitten and fell to the ground.

    In order to prevent people from recognizing the true face of this retreat ancestor, Gu Lingchuan specially turned him into a black cat.

    Gu Lingchuan stretched out two fingers, pinched the back of the black cat's neck, and pinched the kitten's trembling ears with the other hand.

    "Be good."

    Gu Lingchuan's voice naturally contained icy scum, and the kitten trembled, barring her teeth to bite Gu Lingchuan.

    Gu Lingchuan stretched out two fingers and directly opened the kitten's mouth. Then, a mana protruded and completely cut the sharp teeth of the nine-tailed fox.

    Tian Huang, who was sealed and turned into a black cat, couldn't believe what he had encountered. He was only practicing in retreat. Why was he treated as a monster by a boy with no eyesight?

    This bastard dared to rebel, and even cut his fangs!

    Gu Lingchuan's icy gaze fell on Tian Huang, and the eyes shot from the inorganic pupils were also cold and merciless. Tian Huang was stared at, his hair exploded, and he shook fiercely.

    After the teeth were cut, he clearly realized the strength of the man who had grasped him, the nine-tailed celestial fox Tianhuang grinned for a while, but he did not dare to resist Gu Lingchuan anymore.

    Gu Lingchuan touched Tian Huang's back perfunctorily to comfort him, and then left the frozen cave with Tian Huang.

    The gods naturally suppressed the monsters. Even though the power of the gods in Gu Lingchuan has not been fully unblocked, it is easy to control Tianhuang, whose strength has not yet returned to its peak during the transformation period.

    After taking advantage of Tian Huang in the weak period to make a contract, Gu Lingchuan returned to his cave, threw Tian Huang aside at will, and began to retreat to merge his original strength.

    Time passed quickly, and it was three years after Gu Lingchuan left the customs.

    The original body has been practicing for nearly a thousand years, and it took a long time for Gu Lingchuan to integrate his power into himself.

    After Gu Lingchuan integrated his power, he merged with his own power to completely consolidate the ruthless way of original practice.

    Now, the revised ruthless Tao is the original Tao, and it is also Gu Lingchuan's own Tao.

    The avenue is merciless.

    The cultivator should abandon distracting thoughts, go forward, and vowed not to give up unless the goal is reached.

    Gu Lingchuan opened his eyes with perfect Dao, his eyes were as dark as the deep sea, glaring with ice.

    His cultivation base has improved a lot on the basis of the original owner.