Interstellar Wanted Guide (19)

"Shhh, be quiet! Listen—"

    Gu Lingchuan, whose consciousness was divided into two parts and manipulating the clone, raised a finger, his eyes curled up, and his smile was evil and graceful.

    "Boom!" A loud noise came from the center of the laboratory.

    Samael, who received the command from the owner, had insufficient energy, and the AI ​​voice restored the mechanical electronic sound: "...the central system...under attack...energy...cut off...backup energy...explosion...defense and The attack system...turns off...toot--"

    Xie Weizhou looked at Gu Lingchuan who squinted his eyes and listened, his expression instantly becoming frightened.

    "It's you!" Omega's distorted voice was sharp and distorted.

    Gu Lingchuan’s eyes turned back from the jellyfish body that crawled back from the vent, and fell on Xie Weizhou’s face, with a wide smile at the corners of his mouth, like an innocent teenager: "It’s me, seeing me again, isn’t the doctor happy? Is it?"

    Without the assistance of the AI ​​butler, the bodyguard sent by the Red Rose Organization was killed by Xie Weizhou himself. He is now isolated and helpless, and the demon who looked like a teenager was still approaching. Xie Weizhou trembled, and his clothes soon soaked in cold sweat. .     "Presumably the doctor misses His Majesty Zhou Qing very much now. It just so happens that I also need to meet with that Majesty and get some information. Why, the Doctor will go with me? I wonder if His Majesty Zhou Qing will be happy to see the Doctor." Gu Lingchuan lowered his head, and his slender fingers touched Xie Weizhou's cold mechanical electronic eyes.     "No! You devil! I don't want it!"     Xie Weizhou convulsed with horror, shouting sharply.     He knew that Zhou Qing already knew that he belonged to the Red Rose Organization. If he fell into Zhou Qing's hands, Zhou Qing would imprison him to death and tortured him to death.     The leader of the Red Rose Organization has an endless relationship with Zhou Qing. In order to find the Red Rose Organization, Zhou Qing did not hesitate to stay on the central star 182 with his own risk. When Xie Weizhou couldn’t control Q, he committed Zhou Qing and marked Zhou. After Qing empress, Zhou Qing wished to dismantle him, knowing that he belonged to Red Rose, he would use even more terrible torture to treat Xie Weizhou.

    Xie Weizhou loved Zhou Qing, but Zhou Qing was thrown into the laboratory and ordered his eyes to be dug out. Xie Weizhou knew that when he was a teenager, the Majesty who was particularly gentle to him had completely changed.     Xie Weizhou used his own power to escape once, but he was unsuccessful. He was quickly captured by Zhou Qing. This time, Zhou Qing directly ordered someone to remove Xie Weizhou's legs to prevent him from escaping again.     The enraged Zhou Qing is really cruel. He treats the person he once loved, just like everyone who offends him-Zhou Qing is a tyrant, Xie Weizhou has always known this, but he thinks he is different of.     Now, Xie Weizhou knew that in the eyes of the tyrant, he was no different from other people who had offended Zhou Qing.     The reason why Xie Weizhou was not killed by the furious Zhou Qing was because he forcibly marked Zhou Qing with a special genetic medicine, so that Zhou Qing could not respond to anyone other than him.     Because the liquid medicine is acting on genes, Zhou Qing couldn't get rid of it. In order to find a solution, he couldn't kill Xie Weizhou, so he tried every means to torture Xie Weizhou.     Seeing that Xie Weizhou was so terrified that he couldn't restrain himself, Gu Lingchuan's expression remained unchanged, still smiling: "Doctor, don't be afraid, in order to let you and His Majesty Zhou Qing live a long and happy life, I will naturally help You solve some problems—"     "For example, implant a chip controlled by you into His Majesty Zhou Qing so that he can no longer hurt you, and you can do whatever you want to him. You see, this solution Isn't it perfect?"     "Of course, before that, I need to implant such a chip for the doctor." Upon     hearing this, Xie Weizhou calmed down slowly, showing a thoughtful look.     After a while, Xie Weizhou's expression completely calmed down, and the corner of his mouth twitched: "You are the sword, and I am the fish. In order to survive, I can only promise you, right?"     "The doctor is really smart."     Gu Lingchuan looked at him. Xie Weizhou's blue pupils were shining with evil light, and he knew that Xie Weizhou would definitely be tempted by his proposal.