The Entertainment Industry Top Stream (11)

Gu Lingchuan glanced at Yun Chen and twitched the corner of his mouth.

    The male lead halo on him always lives up to expectations and is perfect.

    Not far away, Chen Yuchi looked at the "couple" label in his hand, and then at the big boy who was smiling on the opposite side, frowning.

    Chen Yuchi, an African, felt very uncomfortable. Looking at Gu Lingchuan, who is also an African, a feeling of pity for the same sickness came to his heart.

    "Oh, it's the same person who has fallen into the end of the world."

    Chen Yuchi put away the label and smiled at his partner Zhao Zeyu.

    The honest Zhao Zeyu grinned and scratched his head.

    Co-xiu Lu, who was standing in a row with Chen Yuchi, looked at Zhao Zeyu, frowning.

    "Ah, Brother Yan, I am your fan. I am so happy to be a partner with you!"

    Song Qingyi, the young model who partnered with Yan Zifei, said with a shy face.

    Yan Zifei was accustomed to seeing female fans’ fans’ faces, and smiled at the words, and said gently and politely: “Happy cooperation.”

    Several groups of partners were communicating. Only the actress Mu Xiaoya and the male model Zhao Hong were cold, Mu Xiao Ya never looked at Zhao Hong, and Zhao Hong frowned. The atmosphere between the two was a bit tight.

    There are many fans of Mu Xiaoya. When the fans in the live broadcast room saw this, they barraged to express their doubts.

    "The goddess is not happy?"

    "The goddess and Zhao Hong have a holiday?"

    "The atmosphere of the two is so weird..." The

    other guests felt a little strange, and they stopped talking. Gu Lingchuan, who knows the inside story through the plot, is not surprised, according to The direction of the director team walked to an ancient castle dressed in a gloomy fashion.

    Regarding this haunted house, Gu Lingchuan expressed surprise. This scene was not included in the original plot, and he had to suspect that the big boss Yun Chen behind it had done something.

    The "True Clash" program group has laid down the capital. After all, Yunchen, a capitalist, has invested, and even the medieval castle can be rented for live broadcast. Gu Lingchuan expressed his admiration.

    At this time, the six groups of guests were separated, and the live broadcast rooms of Gu Lingchuan and Yun Chen were merged into one. The drone shot from four angles. The audience entering the live broadcast room could also watch the reality show from four angles.

    After entering the old castle, Gu Lingchuan and Yun Chen walked all the way to the third floor according to the instructions and arrived at the cloakroom.

    There were two sets of Chinese clothes hanging in the cloakroom. Gu Lingchuan picked them up and looked at them. The clothes were men's clothing of European aristocrats in the Middle Ages.