King's Landing (7)

Fu Cheng looked like an immortal, and he was not a real immortal. He would naturally have seven emotions and six desires. After being teased by Gu Lingchuan several times, he found that he had a good impression of men. After thinking about it for many days, he completely accepted the fact that he was a broken sleeve.

  The regent seems cold, but in fact, he has always had the temperament he wants. If he wants to be an emperor, he can unscrupulously take the little emperor above the ground. Without Gu Lingchuan, he can even immediately board the big treasure. With such a personality, he is destined to be different. The kind of people who will make you feel wronged.

  Knowing that he loves men, Fu Cheng, who has always been indifferent to the matter of cloud and rain, is rarely interested. Throughout Da Qi, there is only General Gu who is worthy to go to Wushan with him. Gu is still very active. After teasing, Fu Cheng simply indulged and agreed to Gu Lingchuan's special hot spring appointment.

  After kissing, the two were a little moved, but they both wanted to subdue each other. The two competed in the hot springs. Finally, the regent was exhausted and was pushed on the jade slab by General Gu.

  Gu Lingchuan thought of Fu Cheng's special physique, not too ridiculous, and the whole person is rare to be gentle.

  When the matter was over, the ice spring under Fu Cheng's eyes melted, and the ends of his eyes were red, and the red color spread all the way, becoming more and more like a fallen fairy.

  Lingchuan was about to withdraw, but Fu Cheng raised his hand to hold Gu Lingchuan, with the tip of his tongue sticking out and licking his blushing lips: "Come again."

  "Your body..." Gu Lingchuan rarely hesitated.

  "It's okay." His body knew it, and he was sweating in the hot spring. Fu Cheng only felt comfortable. He raised his head and bit Gu Lingchuan's chin with a hoarse tone: "My body cold is brought out of the womb. Master Huitong diagnosed and treated cold toxins and said that I need to adjust the yin and yang, and vent one or two to get rid of the cold. Later, I found a master, and the master gave me a trick, which can completely eliminate cold toxin."

  Gu Ling Chuan raised his eyebrows: "What's the trick?"

  Fu Cheng laughed, with some charming meanings: "The expert asked me to find a woman with a yang nature, and use the medicine to stimulate the cold toxin, and have sex with the woman several times. It can be transferred, but after a woman is conceived, the fetus is poisoned, which can easily cause fetal arrest. The woman is also in great danger. This method is not a last resort."

  Fu Cheng raised his hand and stroked his body, which was stiff and warm, like the jade behind him. Fu Cheng pressed his face against him and gently rubbed it. Fu Cheng didn't want to do things like marrying a wife can get so much fun with men. After all, being with Gu Lingchuan can also get rid of cold poison.

  The physique of a man is truly yang.

  Only then did Gu Lingchuan know the reason why Fu Cheng got married and his wife died in a dystocia in the original text. Fu Cheng actually used the lives of his wife and children to replace him with cold poison.

  Fortunately, now Fu Cheng has not done this, and no innocent woman will suffer as a result. However, Fu Cheng originally planned to marry a wife, only to get rid of the cold poison. Under the appearance of this man, there is a hidden Unscrupulously cursed the heart of life.

  Gu Lingchuan stroked Fu Cheng's long hair, entangled with this person in his heart, it was tantamount to seeking skin with a tiger, but it was also because Fu Cheng was so dangerous that he was ready to move and could not stop.

  Fu Cheng didn't know whether Gu Lingchuan knew of his plan, but at this time, it didn't matter whether he knew it or not. Instead of hesitating, he should simply spread out and tell Gu Lingchuan the reason.

  Now, Gu Lingchuan is the medicine for removing cold poison to Fu Cheng. Both of them are men, and he is in the lower position, which avoids the danger of cold poison transferring and harming human lives.

  "Since Hexuan is still interested, Gu should do his best as a landlord." Gu Lingchuan was also not polite, completely let go, and ate the delicious regent thoroughly and had a good time.

  When the two were ridiculous, Xing Qi also discussed the current situation. They played against each other and finally agreed to solve Wei Yanrui together.

  Wei Yanrui didn't feel very good at this time.

  He dressed up in disguise and intended to seduce Su Miaolian. Even if Su Miaolian was young, he was not afraid. By looking for the flying bird as an excuse to talk to Su Miaolian, he would be able to trick her. The girl stepped into her trap, and then joined a co-strategist to come to a hero to save the beauty. After the raw rice was thoroughly cooked, Taifu Su could only send Su Miaolian into the palace for the sake of her granddaughter's reputation.

  He had a good calculation, but Su Miaolian did not show up for three days in a row. Wei Yanrui planned to let people enter the Jin'an Temple to kidnap Su Miaolian. He took the opportunity to take down the little girl. He was planning to return to the palace. On the way back to the palace, Wei Yanrui was ambushed by a group of big men. stop.

  The head of the man was mighty and masculine, with a big beard. After he stopped Wei Yanrui, his eyes were presumptuous, and he glanced up and down at Wei Yanrui who was fluttering in white. The more he looked at him, the more satisfied he got, and he directly held Wei Yanrui into his arms.

  Wei Yanrui couldn't get away from kicking and fighting. He was so angry that his eyes were black. He was afraid of attracting the attention of Gu Lingchuan and Fu Cheng. He sneaked out of the palace by himself, and only brought a little waiter. The little waiter was caught and stunned by several people. When he got up, Wei Yanrui had nowhere to ask for help.

  The big man squeezed Wei Yanrui's face, and leaned over with his mouth full of alcohol: "What a white and handsome little lady, who pretends to be a erlang in men's clothing, but where is your little white and delicate face like a man? It's your maid, her voice is pure and white, and she wants to pretend to be a man too? If you are such a playful lady, why don't you go to the village with me, and be my wife, play with you for your husband? "

  Wei Yanrui was trembling with anger: "Blind your dog's eyes, I am a man! If you dare to be presumptuous, I will destroy your nine races!"

  "Yeah, it's still pungent!" The man didn't care, he laughed. Then, the men behind him also laughed. One of them randomly probed the little servant who had fainted on the ground, and coaxed and said: "What a little lady!"

  Wei Yanrui gritted his teeth, his little servant is a beautiful eunuch. If you can detect anything, there is a real problem.

  But he didn't dare to let those men examine the little servant. It was discovered that the little servant was an eunuch, and most of his identity had to be exposed. These people dared to rob people at the foot of the imperial city. Obviously they were not good citizens. Let them know their identity. The trouble is even greater.

  Wei Yanrui was anxious and angry, but could not break free, and was dizzy with anger: "I am a man, open your dog's eyes to see clearly, you blind thief, let me go!" The

  man laughed and patted Wei Yanrui. "KUA is big, it's a good nurturing, don’t worry, you can go to the stockade with me, and you can eat fragrant and spicy food. In the future, you will give birth to a son. My fifth oldest will treat you like a bodhisattva!"

  Where did the little emperor have suffered such humiliation, biting his silver teeth to pieces, wishing to tear this man alive.

  As the man said, he asked his subordinates to carry the little waiter and walk up the mountain with Wei Yanrui. Wei Yanrui was carried by the man on his shoulders, Liushen Wuzhu, when he was angry and desperate, there was a faint sound of horseshoes.

  A rider from a distance, Wei Yanrui looked over in surprise and shouted: "Help! Help! Help me!" The

  big man raised his hand to cover Wei Yanrui's mouth, and said viciously: "What do you shout! Annoyed Laozi, here you are. A white knife goes in and a red knife goes out. Even if the king of heaven comes, I can't save your life!"

  Wei Yanrui shook his whole body after hearing this, and did not dare to shout again.

  Fortunately, his cry for help was heard by the rider. The man flew up and fell in front of a group of big guys. With a fierce palm, he directly slapped the big guy into the air, raised his hand and caught him, and he would be thrown away by the big guy. Wei Yanrui hugged him and fell to the ground.

  This person is like a god descending tomorrow. Wei Yanrui is overjoyed and overjoyed. After a closer look, this life-saver turned out to be Gu Lingchuan who has made him hate for days.

  "Why are you?" Gu Lingchuan asked with a stunned expression. He glanced around, but he didn't find Wei Yanrui's entourage. His face sank: "How can you travel alone? The guard?"

  Wei Yanrui changed from ecstasy after the disaster to guilty conscience. Nane said: "I'm visiting privately, and I didn't bring a guard."

  Gu Lingchuan sighed. He put down Wei Yanrui, repelled the bandit with a few palms, rescued the comatose little waiter, and let Wei Yanrui and little waiter ride a horse. Go first, he dragged the robbers.

  Wei Yanrui was afraid that Gu Lingchuan would pursue his secret trip, and left with the little waiter in his arms.

  Yan Wei Rui to be disappear, Gu Lingchuan action to stop the hands of those he was knocked to the ground in the bandits were all a grunt to get up, facing Gu Lingchuan salute: "! Weekend saw General"

  "No more ceremony, both It's my brother, get up." Gu Lingchuan helped a few people: "Change clothes, let's go to the hot spring villa for a few drinks."

  "General Xie!" Several bearded men opened their eyes and raised their hands to remove their faces. The fake beard on her face reveals an energetic face of Zhang Yingwu.

  After removing the disguise, even if these people stood side by side in front of Wei Yanrui, the little emperor couldn't recognize that this was the gangster who was trying to rob him and become the wife of the oppressive village.

  Of course, these guys are not really lame and treat Wei Yanrui as a woman. They just want to catch the little emperor, don’t really hurt the other person, and make the little emperor be afraid of fear. They can only use this excuse, otherwise there is no robbery without hurting others. Robber?

  Fortunately, Wei Yanrui looks like the late empress dowager, male and female, and his Adam's apple is not obvious, saying that he looks like a woman, even Wei Yanrui can't refute it.

  In order to act realistically, several people even took a sip of strong wine in their mouths, and they could spit out alcohol when they opened their mouths.

  The people who intercepted and molested the little emperor were found by Gu Lingchuan. They were all his subordinates. In order to support Wei Yanrui, the original body brought several subordinates and a team of soldiers when they entered Beijing, and ordered a group of generals to hide in. In the wilderness on the outskirts of the capital, if Fu Cheng had any changes, Gu Lingchuan's men could rush to control the capital.

  This facilitated Gu Lingchuan's actions today. These men who went to Beijing and hid were all Lianjiazi. After contacting his subordinates, he ordered one or two that these subordinates completed Gu Lingchuan's mission without realizing it.

  After returning from Jin'an Temple, he went to court as scheduled the next day.

  The little emperor will soon be moved to the palace, seeing that things haven't changed, he winks Gu Lingchuan from the court.

  Gu Lingchuan only saw it.