Supervisors & Breakers (9)

Players gather to discuss countermeasures.

    One of the players suggested that a girl with a high ponytail and a beautiful-looking girl suggested: "We first cooperate in pairs, one player fights monsters, and the other picks up cards. After everyone has picked up ten cards, we meet and see Can you make up a whole set of cards."

    "It can only be so." The

    tall and thin boy beside the girl nodded in agreement.

    The high ponytail girl nodded: "Then let's two teams. My weapon is a whip, which has a stun effect. What about your weapon?"

    "My weapon is a water gun, which will damage the cards. You attack and I pick up cards."

    The tall and thin boy said.

    The two formed a partner.

    The remaining few people looked at each other.

    Xiaoguo Xun blinked at Yang Zhiguo: "Uncle, you look like my father. Can you give me a sense of security, can you team up with me?"

    Yang Zhiguo twitched and tried to make a hearty gesture: "Girl, I see When you think of my girl, this is also a kind of fate, let’s form a team.”

    Niu Chao-nan understands when she sees it, she smiles flatteringly at Long Bao: “Big brother, you look so strong, you feel safe, I Can you team up with you?"

    Long Bao: "..."

    Yaoshou!

    But he still had to learn Yang Zhiguo's appearance and smiled dryly: "Big girl, you are welcome, you can put your fire ring away and pick up the cards!"

    Niu Chaonan made an OK gesture.

    Seeing that the three groups of players quickly formed a team, the other six also chose their partners blankly.

    A man in blue overalls held a brick in his hand and smashed a playing card soldier with the brick. Nahan looked at his partner holding a rattle and picking up cards: "I think you are very good-faced, are you the one... that one? Right?"

    The young woman picking up the cards gave the man in overalls a blank expression.

    A group of players were attacking the poker soldiers beside them.

    Throwing the utility knife out of his hand and stabbing the card soldier, the childish-faced boy glanced at the young woman and whispered: "This is Qin Yanqiu, a very famous pop singer." The

    boy's partner quickly stepped forward and took the utility knife and poker. The cards were picked up together.

    The boy thanked him, frowned and looked at the hole in the poker card that was pierced by the art knife, and muttered: "I don't know if Joker will accept such a card."

    "It will be taken . It will be judged as a poker card that has lost value. It disappears directly. It is just like a banknote. The damage is repairable. Don’t worry.” The