King's Landing (11)

Gu Lingchuan was dealing with capital affairs at this time, and Fu Cheng visited Wei Yanrui alone.

    "The edict to abdicate, you only need to read it out in front of the courtiers." Fu Cheng still smiled, spreading the edict to show Wei Yanrui to remember that the jade seal has been covered, and only the emperor needs to read it out.

    Wei Yanrui sneered twice. Looking at the edict, the emperor's excuse for a long-term secluded cultivation due to illness was really ridiculous. He overturned the table and said furiously: "Do you want to keep me under house arrest? House arrest to death?

    " The Wei family made great efforts in civil engineering, and the palace was built one after another. You can change to the palace every month. How can such a beautiful thing be considered house arrest?" Fu Chenghan laughed. He is a person who concentrates on government affairs, and the palace will be vacant. Make the best use of everything, let Wei Yanrui stay in the palace, and wait until the end of his life. It can be regarded as the last trace of family affection.

    Wei Yanrui trembled and pointed at Fu Cheng and cursed: "Heh, it sounds better than singing! Even you want to be the emperor? With a sacred and inviolable appearance, didn't you end up lying under Gu Lingchuan? The servant of Israel still wants to be the emperor? It has tarnished the position of supremacy!"

    Fu Chengwen was not angry. He looked strangely at Wei Yanrui, who was very angry, and the corner of his mouth ticked, piercing Wei Yanrui's secret thoughts: " It seems that your Majesty has deep roots in General Gu. He is so angry that he has not been given the opportunity to serve the general? No problem, after you abdicate, I will send General Gu to serve the emperor. You can always get what you want. of."

    Wei Yanrui was extremely embarrassed. He had that kind of thought but didn't succeed. In the end, Fu Cheng and Gu Lingchuan got together. Comparing the two, Wei Yanrui was naturally jealous and furious, and he did not choose to insult Fu Cheng.

    Fu Chengben didn't care about it. Instead, he understood Wei Yanrui's mind and bluntly broke it.

    Wei Yanrui also heard Fu Cheng's unfinished meaning. Obviously, Fu Cheng and Gu Lingchuan were not in the same boat. After he solved himself, the next step would be to deal with Gu Lingchuan.

    "Your Majesty, for the sake of stability, we kindly advise that if you have objections, you will be weak and have no results, and unfortunately die, I can wait until the funeral of your Majesty is dealt with before taking the throne. Brother has no queen, I am a brother. , I have to work hard to stabilize the direction, do you think it is not?" Fu Chenghao said in time.

    At the beginning, Gu Lingchuan was taken into consideration, and he was afraid that Wei Yanrui would anger Gu Lingchuan if he attacked Wei Yanrui, so Fu Chengfang stood still. Now it seems that Gu Lingchuan doesn't care about the life or death of the little emperor. Fu Cheng naturally cuts through the mess with a sharp knife, and makes the first move, forcing the little emperor to abdicate and replace him.

    When the dust settles, the winners and losers, Gu Lingchuan will bow down and claim the court.

    However, Gu Lingchuan is not a person who can give up. Fu Chengzi will not let go of such a person who threatens him in the future. When he boarded the big treasure, Fu Cheng designed the talisman and won the military power. Wei Yanrui went under house arrest together.

    "...I can abdicate, as long as you do what you say." Hearing Fu Cheng's straightforward threats, Wei Yanrui's face turned blue and white for a while. He knew that he had only one way to go, so he had to give in and agreed to Fu. Commitment.