Supervisors & Breakers (6)

For ten consecutive weeks, this child has been like an invisible person, with no sense of existence.

    At this time, the little girl was full of horror, as if she had seen something terrible.

    Gu Lingchuan looked at the little girl.

    Zong Zhengqian was unaware, and assigned his own task: "I looked at the antibody, and the nine of you were divided into three groups to collect the sprayer for spraying the antibody."

    "Okay."

    Everyone has no objections, Gu Lingchuan pays attention Go to the little girl who looks abnormal, come over and choose a group with the little girl.

    Yang Zhiguo also walked over and said to the two of them: "I will take you to collect sprayers. Follow me closely and don't get scratched by zombies."

    Everyone left.

    Zong Zhengqian looked at the antibody in his hand, his eyes showed a little scarlet, his expression was crazily and distorted.

    "Almost soon!"

    Zong Zhengqian said with a ferocious expression.

    The three separated groups were collected into the sprayer and regrouped.

    Zong Zhengqian checked the sprayer     and said with a smile : "The task is finally completed."

    "Yes, great!"

Psychologist Jiang Mufeng also smiled.

    Zong Zhengqian smiled meaningfully. He helped his glasses and activated the "persuasor" ability:

    "All the zombies gather together, and then spray antibodies to pass the game. We attracted all the zombies to that building. Here. Sound waves of a specific frequency can attract zombies. Follow the grouping just now and place the players around the building. I will check the door of the building to ensure that all zombies can be sealed inside."

    "I divided the antibody . Ten copies, one for each person, and each copy must be sprayed to complete the task and pass the customs.

    Everyone pays attention to protecting the antibody." Zong Zhengqian handed everyone the sprayer and the sub-packaged antibodies that were checked. Keep a copy for yourself.

    "After the gate is closed, how do we evacuate?"

    Niu Chaonan asked with wide-eyed eyes taking the things.

    "After all the zombies are attracted to the building, you can come out from the back door of the building, and I will guard the back door."

    Zong Zhengqian said with a smile.

    "Miss cattle are afraid I will leave you, you want more, I've antibody divided into ten parts to you, without you, I am a man there is no way to complete the task ah."

    "All right, action!"

    Even think What was wrong, but Niu Chaonan's doubts were quickly dispelled under the "persuader" skill.