The Entertainment Industry Top Stream (3)

Gu Lingchuan's expression remained the same, and he smiled and said, "I have a little hobby, I just want to see scumbags and scumbags, crying bitterly."

    He looked down, took a sip of the tea that the secretary had brought in, and took a sip. His gaze shifted from the golden liquid to Liu Fangru's face, and the corners of his mouth curled up.

    "Mr. Liu, look, the angry

    scumbag , isn’t it more interesting to find out what the junior can do to bankrupt the scumbag ?" Liu Fangru noticed the dull light in Gu Lingchuan’s eyes when he said this. .

    Darkness, like a shadow cast by the abyss.

    After Liu Fangru was silent for a while, she suddenly laughed: "Okay, we can talk in detail, and I'll take a look at the TV series you want to participate in."

    After a month, the filming of "Nine Times" started, and the actors entered the group. After checking the staff table, everyone was silent.

    The hero, Qian Ji Chu, played by Yan Zifei.

    The heroine, Pingxian, actor, Chen Yuchi.

    The second male, Xuanyuan Su, played by Gu Lingchuan.

    Yan Zifei.

    Gu Lingchuan.

    The female protagonist Pingxian Chen Yuchi covered her mouth, pulled her assistant, and asked mysteriously: "The protagonist is Yan Zifei, I have heard about it a long time ago, but the second male airborne-Gu Lingchuan, Is that Gu Lingchuan?" The

    little assistant lowered his head and said mysteriously: "Yes, that's Gu Lingchuan!

    Ah, it's so exciting!" "He looks good, so why wouldn't he want to play Xuanyuansu? Xuanyuansu The character set is quite unpleasant. Although he is the second man, the character set is thin, and he doesn't attract fans at all. It's very black."

    Chen Yuchi took a sip of warm milk tea and said vaguely.

    The crew invited a friend of Chen Yuchi's friend, Lu Tong, a popular young student, to play the role of the male second. However, after reading the script, Lu Tongxiu politely declined.

    At that time, Chen Yuchi went to Lu's house to stop by. He happened to hear fellow Lu and his agent discuss the role of the male second, saying that the male second was only responsible for being handsome in the plot, and had a face. It was the opposite of the pragmatic male protagonist, regardless of acting Anyway, they will only attract black and not attract fans.

    Therefore, even if it was a large-scale Xianxia drama, Tongxiu Lu had weighed it over, but refused.

    Chen Yuchi didn't understand why Gu Lingchuan, who was already black, didn't want to play such a role as a black man?

    Do you think you are not completely black?

    The little assistant feels helpless about the slowness of his own artist, is it time to care about Gu Lingchuan's appearance, and the two men are unpleasant?