The Game of Genius (13)

Xue Jin did see it too.

    Looking at Gu Lingchuan, who was wearing a suit and with a tall, muscular and handsome face, Xue Jin, who was just about to change a place to avoid the police, narrowed his eyes, raised his hand and tapped on the phone screen to change his itinerary.

    "Here's here to catch me!"

    Xue Jin, who has been in the sun for a few days, has darkened by two shades, and her honey-colored skin has a different kind of sexy.

    He took a sip of a cocktail: "I dared to run with the little princess. I'm really not afraid of death."

    "Since I 'm not afraid of death, it's better to be irritating."

    Xue Jin licked his lips, his eyes dark.

    Xue Jin sat across from Gu Lingchuan, wearing only a Mexican-style bathrobe. He lifted his foot, stepped on Gu Lingchuan barefoot, with his head on one hand, and said innocently, "Did you come to me on purpose?" "

    Gu Lingchuan lowered his head and saw the scenery exposed by Xue Jin raising his legs. He looked at the place where Xue Jin stepped on and stepped on, with a low voice: "Heh, I asked your question, and it seems that there is an answer now." "

    Huh?"

    "You are also gay."

    Gu Lingchuan affirmed.

    Xue Jin stopped when he heard the words: "Is it the time to take care of this kind of thing? Don't you care, how is your little angel Yanyan?"

    "Yanyan, of course I don't have to worry about it, I installed it on her. The signal transmitter, as long as I leave her for more than two hours, the signal will be sent out, and Ms. Tan Li will bring people over."

    Xue Jin paused and stepped on harder: "Oh, fishing law enforcement? "

    Yeah. Be lighter... yes, the intensity is just right."

    "Ah, the stone is even better!"

    Xue Jin looked at Gu Lingchuan in surprise, like a curious baby, put his foot down, and walked to Gu Ling by himself. Next to Chuan, he raised his hand and touched it, rubbed it, and then patted hard.

    "I'm going, it's so big, is this a person's stuff?"

    Gu Lingchuan black thread: "Are you a cat?"

    Knead it, and pat it hard.

    Xue Jin's fox narrowed his eyes, raised his head, and slightly pursed lips: "Didn't you say that I am a little fox? Of course I am a fox!"

    "To be honest, I thought about it..."

    Xue Jin squinted. Eyes: "I think what you are talking about is very funny."

    "I want to try it."

    He licked his lips and lifted his hand to unlock the buttons.