The Entertainment Industry Top Stream (5)

As the plot of "Nine Layers" advances and the filming is on the right track, the actors and actresses of the crew are dedicated to studying the role, slowly forgetting the friction outside the plot.

    Ever since, when the scandals were all over the sky, several parties did not get the news in the first place.

    "Surprised! The actor surnamed Gu made a comeback with superb methods and both heroes and heroines are in his arms!"

    "Take a look at the CP who loves the group, Gu XX, who has been overturned

    by himself but does not want to repent..." "This time, he has to step on again. Which celebrity? Fans, are you ready to defend your idols?"

    Titles such as these were flying around the scarf, and Gu Lingchuan almost discarded the scarf that he didn't use, and was blasted by the influx of fans.

    Gu Lingchuan touched his chin, refreshing his comment with a certain curiosity.

    "Um, low goods... the original owner is quite low."

    "The original owner is very low , except for the CP, who hasn't stepped on the original owner, right?"

    "Bad gay, this is a bit intolerable." The

    rapidly growing comments are all. Insulting Gu Lingchuan.

    A few minutes later, Gu Lingchuan felt that his three views had been refreshed.

    "The opinions of the general public are really easy to be guided by the media, and they don’t know the truth, so they labeled me messing around with men and women, men and men, tusk tusk, innocent and innocent young people..."

    Many comments are simply unsightly, Zu There were a lot of Anren infested, and Gu Lingchuan watched for a while, then clicked on a software on his phone, imported the bib account, and screened comments.

    "Fortunately, I have the foresight and developed a banning software. Come and come, all Zuan people are banned!"

    Gu Lingchuan sealed all the stinky accounts.

    Refreshing!

    As soon as Gu Lingchuan finished his action, the door of the lounge was kicked open viciously, and Yan Zifei rushed in like a fire-breathing dragon: "Gu Lingchuan, do you want to be shameless? In order to be famous, you have to do this kind of stinky news? You? Does this dregs have any brains!"

    Gu Lingchuan: "...I think you obviously have no brains."

    Yan Zifei obviously thought that this draft was made by Gu Lingchuan. Of the three parties involved, only Gu Lingchuan was confused. , However, in the entertainment news flying all over the sky, the central person is Gu. Yan Zifei, who had been recruited once, took it for granted that it was Gu Lingchuan who made some moth.

    Yan Zifei looked at Gu Lingchuan's breezy appearance, and became more convinced that Gu Lingchuan had done something bad. His eyes were red with anger, and he punched him: "You rubbish! I thought you had changed. Being a man, I didn’t expect you to become more and more disgusting! I’ll kill you as a trash!”