The Game of Genius (8)

"Dad, Hamm found... alone!"

    Not long after, Gu Xinyan's horrified voice came.

    finally come!

    Hearing this, Gu Lingchuan was overjoyed. He walked forward and raised up Liao Zhen, who was fighting with the spiritual hint, and finally fainted to death.

    After examining Liao Zhen's face for a moment, Gu Lingchuan took the young man on his back.

    "Yanyan, take Hamm, let's go home and save people together!"

    When she returned to Gu's house, Ms. Tan just rushed. She saw the father and daughter of Gu Lingchuan and Liao Zhen who were being carried, and said in surprise: "What happened? ? " "

    this is the people on our walk, Hamm found. Tam, just that you have to help me see, I think, this person mental state is not normal. " "

    he may be under a deep spiritual Hint."

    Gu Lingchuan said.

    Ms. Tan was a little surprised when she heard the words, she walked over and put her hand on Liao Zhen's head.

    After a while, Ms. Liao's expression changed drastically.

    "Who did this? It turned out to be... it blocked the child's consciousness! It's unreasonable, frantic!"

    Ms. Liao is an authoritative psychologist. She has seen many patients with mental illnesses, but she has never seen it before. Any problem, but the consciousness is tightly trapped by the mental barrier!

    To lay such a mental barrier for a normal person, there is only one consequence-this person will either become a vegetative or appear to be severely autistic.

    In the eyes of psychologists, those who dare to lay down this kind of psychological barrier to normal people are inexcusable demons!

    In fact, not only is morality not allowed, but the law also doesn't allow it. A psychologist who does so can be sentenced to death.

    "Crazy, really crazy, psychologists are the sacred profession of saving people, why would anyone dare to do this?"

    Ms. Tan trembled with anger.

    "The victims have to wait to wake up, I lifted his psychological barrier after, we know in the end what happened. At that time, I will report the psychological associations, the perpetrators are brought to justice!"

    Soon, Liao Zhen regained consciousness.

    Liao Zhen, who woke up, looked at a few people in the room with a wink expression.

    "Young man, I am a psychologist..."

    Liao Zhen trembled as soon as Ms. Tan spoke.

    Ms. Tan understood something, her face was dark.

    But she tried her best to stay peaceful and said to Liao Zhen: "Mr. Gu and Xinyan found you and brought you back."