The slandered Xueshen (4)

"Host, don't be upset. We have other ways. I can read the grievances of the readers. Reading the grievances of the readers does not use energy. We can infer the plot from the grievances of the readers and use this to collapse. The plot point of the novel! When we have more plot points for the collapse, we will have the power, and then I will be able to transfer the files!" 

  Hamlet thought of a good idea. 

  "It can only be so, you sort out the readers' grievances and read them again." Gu Lingchuan said. 

  Hamlet’s voice was cheerful: "Okay, host." 

  "The readers said: This is actually a scumbag of a newspaper. The scumbag has been used as a stand-in to play with, and he just posted it on his knees and licked the scum hero. Accept, contribute money and effort to raise the protagonist of Duck into a small public, push it to the top of the entertainment industry, and then watch the famous scumbag pick up his opponent? This cheap attack has a pit in his brain, and he turns Accept it, the scumbag is more marketable." 

  "Many readers resonate strongly with this resentment... Uh, do you understand the plot from it, the host?" 

  Gu Lingchuan pondered this passage. There were too many elements. He Confused: "Is this a substitute? The scum is attacked by a substitute? The original owner's memory I received has no substitute content, is the plot hasn't started yet?" 

  "It may be the case, the timing of my transmission is uncontrollable, and the plot is not. The situation from the beginning will also appear." Hamlet didn't see the doorway, wilting. 

  "Then wait until the plot becomes clear for a while." Gu Lingchuan didn't care about it. As for the words of attack and transfer, he said that the readers of this session are still too young. 

  Gu Lingchuan ended the brain communication with Hamlet, buttoned the school uniform shirt button one by one, and the school uniform jacket with one sleeve torn off was taken off by Gu Lingchuan and put it on his shoulder. 

  While he was buttoning his clothes, Gu Lingchuan keenly felt a gaze. He frowned and looked at the bathroom door.

  A peach-eyed teenager just watched Gu Lingchuan in his spare time. His gaze carried a meaning of blazing heat that Gu Lingchuan could not ignore. The line of sight slowly passed Gu Lingchuan's slightly raised jaw and fell on Gu Lingchuan’s. On the Adam's apple, it finally settled on Gu Lingchuan's buttoned fingers. 

  The boy's peach blossom eyes blinked, and the corners of his mouth were upturned, with a natural smile, but at this time there was a subtle sense of frivolousness. 

  "Yuan Yibin's little boyfriend? Why, was he beaten?" Taohuayan walked over and raised his hand to pinch Gu Lingchuan's chin. 

  Hamlet shivered. It didn't expect that before entering the world of fiction, some people would dare to move to the host. Those who dared to move the host just now are all huddled together in the toilet cubicle to keep warm. 

  But unexpectedly, Gu Lingchuan glanced at the peachy-eyed boy, his sharp and cold eyebrows softened, with a slight sadness, his eyes trembled, his head turned slightly, and he broke away from the peachy-eyed boy's hand. 

  Hamlet: "!!!" 

  Three exclamation marks are enough to explain Xiao Ha's shock. 

  The awkward and indifferent aggrieved young man is hardly threatening. It is just a flower with soft thorns. Gu Lingchuan's on-the-spot performance shows a vivid performance of an unwilling humiliation after being molested by a rich man. The stubborn young man who didn't dare to resist made the people who saw him feel pity. 

  Xiao Ha was stunned: "What are you doing, the host?" 

  "The original body is too poor, I'm using the fastest way to make money." Gu Lingchuan's voice was leisurely, with a sense of comfort. 

  The peach-eyed boy rubbed his fingertips and said in a frivolous tone: "Why, do you still think about Yuan Yibin? To tell you the truth, Yuan Yibin has no interest in you. He has already transferred to a foreign school. The world is more willful than you think. You are the little rabbit who was thrown away after being teased." 

  Gu Lingchuan suddenly turned his face back when he heard the words, his softened eyebrows instantly became sharp, as if quenched into flames.

  Taohua's eyes lit up, but in the next second, he heard the stubborn teenager gritted his teeth and said: "I'm not gay! It was Yuan Yibin who begged me...Fuck him, I didn't agree, and I don't like men... …Abnormal, he deliberately framed me! I told the principal and the teacher that I hope they will be fair to me, but the principal said that Yuan Yibin was right and asked me to drop out of school. I can only continue to study. I just want to study hard, why You all have to force me!" 

  Gu Lingchuan was extremely angry. He trembled and roared, as if he couldn't bear it. The humiliated teenager took out a few letters from his trouser pocket and threw them on the face of the peach-eyed teenager. 

  "This is the evidence! If it weren't for the fear that the matter should get bigger, I would be dealt with by the school. I would have taken these harassment letters to the original young master for sexual harassment!" 

  Taohuayan was beaten by the letter, and he covered his face to catch the letter. Unbelievable, he was slapped with a letter by the poor ghost in front of him? 

  After digesting what Gu Lingchuan had said, the frivolous expression of peachy eyes suddenly changed, and his face was faintly blue. He could not scold the other party for accidentally hitting himself in the face, opened the letter, and saw the familiar handwriting of Yuan Yibin. After reading the explicit courtship lines on the letter paper line by line, the expression in peach blossom eyes became more ugly. 

  When Taohuayan finished reading the letter, his face was already green, and his fingers were a little trembling. 

  The corner of Gu Lingchuan's mouth twitched slightly and then quickly calmed down. He pulled back the letter that the peach-eyed boy was holding tightly, his tone was angrily: "Since you have insulted me to this level, even if I am dropped out of school, I will sue the original university. Young master sexual harassment! I was originally a victim. Why are you bullying others? Even if the school warns me that I will be dropped out of school, I have to defend my dignity!" 

  "No, this is indeed what Yuan Yibin did. I Make up for him." 

  Taohuayan hurriedly said when he heard the words, he looked at Gu Lingchuan with a complicated expression, and finally took out a bank card from his trouser pocket neatly, and said in a harsh tone: "If you can hide this, I I will give you a mental compensation fee of 50,000 yuan, and the matter has been revealed. If you take the money and still don’t let it go, I have a way to fix you, understand?” 

  Gu Lingchuan changed his face in a second, and his anger and stubbornness disappeared cleanly. With a flick of the bank card, Gu Lingchuan said with satisfaction: "Password."

  Taohuayan felt as if he had been in a routine, but when the words spilled out, he reported a series of numbers with a displeased expression, and then motioned to Gu Lingchuan to give him the letter. 

  Gu Lingchuan put away the bank card, his tone was almost imperceptible: "I have to see if Kali is really rich. What if you kid donkey me? The password is correct to give you evidence. "The 

  peach-eyed boy is not a fool. He turned into a hideous expression when he heard the words. Gu Lingchuan raised his eyebrows: "Forget it, if I run away, you will lose. Let me give you two letters to show your sincerity." 

  Gu Lingchuan whistled and walked briskly towards the school gate after picking out the most explicit courtship letter. 

  Taohua looked at the letter in her hand, read it from beginning to end like a self-abuse, and finally filled with bloodshot eyes. He kicked the trash can on the side, gritted his teeth and said: "Yuan Yibin, I didn't want to move you. If you really let others go on you, give me a cuckold! If I can't play with Shen 

  Qiancheng, you count me as losing!" Taohuayan was very angry, and he gritted his teeth and left the bathroom. 

  After Peach Blossom Eye left, Awei and her partner hugged each other and shivered-what secret did they hear? Will it be silenced? 

  "Awei, you pinch me, did I hear it? Brother Shen meant that Yuan Yibin gave him a cuckold? Brother Shen and Yuan Yibin are a couple?" 

  "Ao—it turns out not to be Auditory hallucinations." 

  "Xiao Jia, we did not hear it wrong, so I wondered why Brother Shen told us to give the kid surnamed Gu to look good. It turned out to be the hatred of seizing a wife!" 

  "It's not seizing a wife, but Yuan Yibin cheating. Both Brother Shen and Gu were played by Yuan Yibin..." The 

  two looked at each other for a while, and a different atmosphere was brewing in the toilet cubicle. 

  "Well, it smells so bad, why should we keep hiding in the toilet?" Xiao Jia's face turned green first. 

  "Um, I'm afraid that I will be beaten by Gu Lingchuan again when I go out... Is Gu Lingchuan being perverted? He almost killed me." A Wei said with lingering fear.

  Difficult brothers helped them to walk out of the toilet. After a while, Ah Wei said in a subtle tone: "I always thought that the surname Gu was suppressed... It turns out that Yuan Yibin was the suppressed..." 

  "Hey, it turns out, the original young master. That arrogant guy is the second chair who shakes his ass." 

  Everything returned to silence. 

  Gu Lingchuan took the bank card and decided to have fun. 

  "Host, did you intentionally? Do you know that boy is Yuan Yibin's lover?" Hamlet asked curiously. 

  Gu Lingchuan shook his head: "I don't know, but it's easy to guess. Shen Qiancheng and Yuan Yibin are inseparable. Yuan Shi will be bullied by his attendants. It is not accidental. Normal people will not insult homosexuals even if they don't like it. Assault, Gu Lingchuan is not a provocative person. Rumors are specifically aimed at him to discredit him. He has been bullied on campus for such a long time. There must be a master behind the scenes." 

  "Shen Qiancheng is the master of the school, who is the master. He will have resentment against the people Yuan Yibin has pursued. Who will believe that he and Yuan Yibin have no troubles." Gu Lingchuan coldly scoffed. 

  After reading the memory of the original owner, he guessed that Shen Qiancheng was related to Yuan Yibin. Gu Lingchuan acted in a play. The original owner used the letter from things to think about people, so he took out a large sum of money— —Who told the original owner to die in poverty. 

  The original owner did not encounter Shen Qiancheng who took the initiative to explain the situation. He only knew that Yuan Yibin had transferred. Because of the influence of the original family, the original owner had a special personality. Under everyone's insults and denials, he had begun to suspect Yuan Yibin pursuing himself, really. It was what he did accidentally that caused Yuan Yibin's misunderstanding, and it was he who bent Yuan Yibin. 

  So, with guilt for Yuan Yibin, the original owner carried Yuan Yibin's scumbag letter with him, and occasionally looked at it. After a period of time, under self-brainwashing, the original owner really had a different feeling for Yuan Yibin. 

  In this regard, Gu Lingchuan has only one idea-that scum is harmful.